It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: It wasn't a silent update. Check the changelog :)
"silent" as in "no flag". The wonderful world of phrasing... :P
Wurzelkraft: I really hate silent updates. Thanks for reporting it!
JudasIscariot: It wasn't a silent update. Check the changelog :)
Yeah, do you want us to check every game in our libraries to check if new changelog pops up?

GOG: the changelog hunt.
From MaGog's logs for 16 July:

NOTE! CHANGED Worms World Party Remastered, bonuses: ***TO*** manual

Also, got the missing "Mount & Blade: Warband" flag a few minutes ago. No change from yesterday's report.
From MaGog's logs for 16 July:

NOTE! CHANGED Tropico 4, languages: Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean, Polish

[Same for DLC pack]
Russian subtitles were added to Broken Age: The Complete Adventure via Patch 2.3 (I received a update notification flag).
From MaGog's logs for 17 July:

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, languages: Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Italian, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, file_size: 2 GB ***TO*** 2.1 GB

[Details of the actual file changes will arrive once the block GOG has placed on MaGog expires (Firek is on a well-deserved holiday...)]

NOTE! CHANGED Kholat, file_size: 3.2 GB ***TO*** 3.3 GB

[I don't own this game, so MaGog will not be able to report any downloadable file (or changelog) changes]

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_broken_age_2.2.0.8.exe; 2.0 (gog-8); Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:50:17 GMT; 2,144,565,808)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Russian+Spanish (part 1 of 2) (setup_broken_age_2.3.0.10.exe; 2.3 (gog-10); Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:02:08 GMT; 26,937,440)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Russian+Spanish (part 2 of 2) (setup_broken_age_2.3.0.10-1.bin; 2.3 (gog-10); Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:24:34 GMT; 2,148,649,397)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Patch 2.2 (patch_broken_age_2.2.1.9.exe; 2.0 (gog-8) -> 2.2 (gog-9); Wed, 13 May 2015 12:37:45 GMT; 1,794,432)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Patch 2.3 (patch_broken_age_2.3.0.10.exe; 2.2 (gog-9) -> 2.3 (gog-10); Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:02:36 GMT; 38,527,096)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (broken_age_2.2.0.12.dmg; 2.2 (gog-12); Wed, 13 May 2015 13:09:10 GMT; 2,160,756,897)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+German+Italian+Russian+Spanish (broken_age_2.2.0.12.dmg; 2.2 (gog-12); Wed, 13 May 2015 13:09:10 GMT; 2,160,756,897)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Tarball archive, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (gog_broken_age_1.2.0.5.tar.gz; 2.2 (gog-5); Wed, 13 May 2015 13:09:01 GMT; 2,142,318,146)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, downloadables, Tarball archive, English+French+German+Italian+Russian+Spanish (gog_broken_age_1.3.0.7.tar.gz; 2.3 (gog-7); Fri, 17 Jul 2015 10:29:42 GMT; 2,158,869,713)

NOTE! CHANGED Broken Age: The Complete Adventure, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207662943.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.3 (17.07.2015):
NOTE! ADD +++ Russian subtitles added.

[Note that the Mac installer hasn't physically changed]

NOTE! CHANGED Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today, bonuses: 4 wallpapers, 7 avatars ***TO*** 4 wallpapers, 7 avatars, prequel text adventure (Windows), prequel text adventure (OS X), prequel text adventure (Linux)

[I don't own this game, so MaGog will not be able to report any file (or changelog) changes]

NOTE! FAILED to find FORUM for Interstellaria

NOTE! CHANGED Interstellaria, genres: ***TO*** Strategy, Simulation

[Only two genres?]

NOTE! CHANGED Windward, sys_req_linux: OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200, Hard Drive: 250 MB available space, Sound Card: Integrated audio, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200, Hard Drive: 250 MB available space, Sound Card: Integrated audio, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, In order to run the dedicated server, you also have to install the Mono runtime
Post edited July 28, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: [Also, sadly, the dates listed in the changelogs are slowly (and inconsistently) changed from Day.Month.Year (European) notation to Month.Day.Year (US) notation.]
Why...oh why....the pain, the horrible middle-endian format :(

https://xkcd.com/1179/
Post edited July 17, 2015 by shaddim

NOTE! CHANGED Infinifactory, companies: Zachtronics Industries / Zachtronics Industries ***TO*** Zachtronics / Zachtronics

NOTE! CHANGED Ironclad Tactics Deluxe Edition, companies: Zachtronics Industries / Zachtronics Industries ***TO*** Zachtronics / Zachtronics

NOTE! CHANGED Spacechem, companies: Zachtronics Industries / Zachtronics Industries ***TO*** Zachtronics / Zachtronics

NOTE! FAILED to find FORUM for Niko: Through the Dream
Witcher 3 v. 1.07 added. No update flag but it is there.
MarkoH01: Witcher 3 v. 1.07 added. No update flag but it is there.
Sigh, I don't get why they think it speaks great of them to not have flag on their own flagship product... (no pun intended)
MarkoH01: Witcher 3 v. 1.07 added. No update flag but it is there.
DeathDiciple: Sigh, I don't get why they think it speaks great of them to not have flag on their own flagship product... (no pun intended)
Maybe because they posted it on the front page?
Ophelium: Maybe because they posted it on the front page?
It's not the first time, ever since the launch they didn't send flags for W3 at all, for any of the patches. It's just so happened that this time patch and DLCs get out at the same time.

Also, the front page doesn't particularly replace the need for flags anyway, as one could be away for a few days and end up missing it pretty easily.
Ophelium: Maybe because they posted it on the front page?
DeathDiciple: It's not the first time, ever since the launch they didn't send flags for W3 at all, for any of the patches. It's just so happened that this time patch and DLCs get out at the same time.

Also, the front page doesn't particularly replace the need for flags anyway, as one could be away for a few days and end up missing it pretty easily.
Oh, I agree. I was just saying that there probably wasn't a flag since it ended up on the front page. It's not a reasonable excuse since Terraria had a flag even though the patch was announced on the front page.
Ophelium: since Terraria had a flag even though the patch was announced on the front page.
No. it didn't, AFAIK:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post9464
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post9466
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post9467

GOG is quite consistent in its delusion that it's ok not to have a flag just because they post something on the front page.

P.S. At least my biscuits got a flag: https://theparentandchildnannyagency.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/stgflagbisc.jpg.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by mrkgnao