It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Perhaps, it does seem oddly specific.
madth3: Oddworldly specific, you mean.

:-)
Indeed. : )
Eador: Masters of the Broken World has been updated.

Changelog for version 1.6.0 (added 18.06.2015)

Added:
New option to transfer units, items and one of the player’s heroes to the next shard.
New autocombat option in the province’s attack dialogue on the strategic map.

Fixed:
Tooltip display for item descriptions. Now additional information for items can be triggered with RMB, instead of mouse hovering.
From MaGog's logs for 18 June:

NOTE! CHANGED Back to the Future: The Game, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French

NOTE! CHANGED Bard's Tale, The, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Korean, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French, Korean, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Bird Story, A, age_req: USK Rating: Approved without age restriction ***TO***

NOTE! CHANGED Convoy, file_size: 136 MB ***TO*** 137 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian

[Same for deluxe edition and DLC]
mrkgnao: Thanks.

Just noticed that the file bears the same date as that when the whole game had been repackaged (see here). Apparently GOG changed the file back then, but forgot to update the link, so for the last two months it was pointing to the old file.
ElTerprise: Ah okay. That makes sense. Atleast they fixed it now.

But the Toren thing is odd - with the german everywhere...how did that happen....
Are you really asking? Remember the product_bonus and the still not corrected download folders of some games or the still not functioning sort order in the library and you are still asking? ;)

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 18 June:

NOTE! CHANGED Back to the Future: The Game, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French
If this (German audio) really is the case it's remakable because in the original Telltale version of the game they removed the German audio from the download version (it was far from perfect and had some bugs but that probably was not the reason) so until now you could only get this in the boxed version or on the TTG collector's Edition of the game - even though I don't know about the Stema version.
Post edited June 18, 2015 by MarkoH01

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dead State: Reanimated, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_dead_state_2.2.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_dead_state_2.3.0.10.exe; Fri, 15 May 2015 09:33:19 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:28:42 GMT; 1,252,984,136 ***TO*** 1,252,520,632)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Dead State: Reanimated, downloadables, Patch 2.0.0.2 - Dead State: Reanimated (gog-8) (patch_dead_state_2.2.0.8.exe; Fri, 15 May 2015 09:27:58 GMT; 144,431,944)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Dead State: Reanimated, downloadables, Hotfix 2.0.1.2 (gog-9) (patch_dead_state_2.2.1.9.exe; Mon, 18 May 2015 12:48:11 GMT; 4,467,016)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Dead State: Reanimated, downloadables, Patch 2.0.2.2 (patch_dead_state_2.3.0.10.exe; Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:23:33 GMT; 8,292,480)

NOTE! CHANGED Dead State: Reanimated, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666333.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.0.2.2
NOTE! ADD +++ improves stability
NOTE! RMV --- Hotfix v2.0.1.2 Changelog
NOTE! ADD +++ Hotfix 2.0.1.2
NOTE! RMV --- Dead State: Reanimated - Full Changelog (v2.0.0.0002)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.0.0.0002

NOTE! ADDED FILE Eador. Masters of the Broken World, downloadables, Original Game: Patch 1.6.0 (patch_eador2_2.3.1.21.exe; Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:43:04 GMT; 7,819,528)

NOTE! CHANGED Eador. Masters of the Broken World, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659194.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for version 1.6.0 (added 18.06.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added:
NOTE! ADD +++ New option to transfer units, items and one of the player’s heroes to the next shard.
NOTE! ADD +++ New autocombat option in the province’s attack dialogue on the strategic map.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed:
NOTE! ADD +++ Tooltip display for item descriptions. Now additional information for items can be triggered with RMB, instead of mouse hovering.

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Pixel Piracy, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_pixel_piracy_2.4.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_pixel_piracy_2.5.0.7.exe; Thu, 28 May 2015 13:06:36 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:58:36 GMT; 136,374,064 ***TO*** 137,708,392)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Pixel Piracy, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Spanish (pixel_piracy_2.4.0.5.dmg ***TO*** pixel_piracy_2.5.0.6.dmg; Thu, 28 May 2015 13:19:37 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:58:53 GMT; 164,806,667 ***TO*** 166,704,156)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Pixel Piracy, downloadables, Tarball archive, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Spanish (gog_pixel_piracy_1.4.0.6.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_pixel_piracy_1.5.0.7.tar.gz; Wed, 27 May 2015 12:57:52 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 18 Jun 2015 14:59:09 GMT; 155,048,696 ***TO*** 157,195,867)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Pixel Piracy, downloadables, Linux installer, English+Brazilian-Portuguese+Finnish+French+German+Italian+Spanish (gog_pixel_piracy_1.4.0.6.deb; Wed, 27 May 2015 12:57:40 GMT; 130,467,778)

NOTE! CHANGED Pixel Piracy, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207667073.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Changelog for version 1.1.21 (added 18.06.2015):
NOTE! ADD +++ Added a whole bunch of new sound effects
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed white stripe on the plant ship tile
NOTE! ADD +++ Removed the christmas 2014 achievement
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the POOPDeck achievement
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Mr Seagull achievement (seagulls will now occasionally "air-bomb" the ship)
NOTE! ADD +++ KaBoom are again findable from treasure chests and crates
NOTE! ADD +++ Pirate Flags are available at the Goods Store
NOTE! ADD +++ Pirates hunting for epic treasure should have more luck finding one eventually
MarkoH01: Are you really asking? Remember the product_bonus and the still not corrected download folders of some games or the still not functioning sort order in the library and you are still asking? ;)

If this (German audio) really is the case it's remakable because in the original Telltale version of the game they removed the German audio from the download version (it was far from perfect and had some bugs but that probably was not the reason) so until now you could only get this in the boxed version or on the TTG collector's Edition of the game - even though I don't know about the Stema version.
You know what: I totally forgot about those. In that case i shouldn't be asking indeed ;)

Some of the people from the forum told me in my thread about the game having german audio. I contacted ExpressRising and he told me that they would verify it. So it actually has german audio then.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 14 June:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Dungeon Keeper Gold™, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (dungeon_keeper_1.1.0.11.dmg; Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:54:15 GMT; 266,716,829)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Dungeon Keeper Gold™, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Dutch+French+German+Italian+Spanish (dungeon_keeper_gold_2.1.0.24.dmg; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:24:32 GMT; 412,974,206)

[The Windows installer hasn't physically changed (already changed here). It is now listed under English+Dutch+French+German+Italian+Spanish, rather than only English.]
Well, Dungeon Keeper build (Windows) is not the same today ..... gog-7 (2.1.0.7) instead of gog-6 (2.1.0.6) >.> (what a surprise.... )
Post edited June 18, 2015 by DyNaer

NOTE! CHANGED Dead State: Reanimated, file_size: 1.2 GB ***TO*** 487 MB

[GOG game page bug. The actual size is ~1.2 GB.]

NOTE! CHANGED Pixel Piracy, file_size: 130 MB ***TO*** 131 MB
Welcome back mrkgnao! =)

Wadjet Eye really outdid themselves this time, every single one of their games except (the very recent) Technobabylon is now available for all three OS.

What really amazes me is that these size bugs are even possible. How can that happen!? Are they manually keeping different parts of their system in sync and accidentally editing the wrong value?
Post edited June 18, 2015 by ssokolow

ssokolow: What really amazes me is that these size bugs are even possible. How can that happen!? Are they manually keeping different parts of their system in sync and accidentally editing the wrong value?
Baffles me too.
high rated
MarkoH01: [...] even though I don't know about the Stema version.
What is a Stema version? ;-P
MarkoH01: [...] even though I don't know about the Stema version.
HypersomniacLive: What is a Stema version? ;-P
στῆµα: filament
HypersomniacLive: What is a Stema version? ;-P
mrkgnao: στῆµα: filament
A GOG journey from English to German to Greek to English! These are all my three languages by the way!
Or it's just a Steam anagram! :-)
high rated
mrkgnao: στῆµα: filament
Quite the sparkling one then.