It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
nevermind
Post edited June 23, 2015 by budejovice
mrkgnao:
I still get the old version of the Dead State(: Reanimated) manual.
From MaGog's logs for 23 June:

NOTE! CHANGED Tales from the Borderlands [Season Pass], file_size: 3.2 GB ***TO*** 4.7 GB
From MaGog's logs for 24 June:

NOTE! Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power pre-order [Upcoming] changed its ID from 1431599567 to 1435138681

[if you wishlisted Trine 3 before the change (e.g. IAmSinistar, mrkgnao, penumbren), you might want to do it again]

NOTE! CHANGED Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power pre-order [Upcoming], game_modes: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op ***TO*** Single-player
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 24 June:

NOTE! Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power pre-order [Upcoming] changed its ID from 1431599567 to 1435138681

if you wishlisted Trine 3 before the change (e.g. IAmSinistar, mrkgnao, penumbren), you might want to do it again]

NOTE! CHANGED Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power pre-order [Upcoming], game_modes: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op ***TO*** Single-player
Since when are you talking to yourself? ;)
MarkoH01: Since when are you talking to yourself? ;)
It's MaGog talking.

(And all this time you feared Skynet...)
MarkoH01: Since when are you talking to yourself? ;)
madth3: It's MaGog talking.

Both you and MarkoH01 are right.

It is indeed MaGog talking and I am indeed talking to myself. I had to get rid of mrkgnao, as he was making too many mistakes, but it's all for the best. Trust me.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by mrkgnao
Omg, mrkgnao is Skynet!!
It all started here, on GoG!
high rated
From vacation to "vacation." Yikes.
Well, if our new AI overlord is written in perl, is only a matter of time before it goes schizophrenic.

;-)

NOTE! CHANGED Simon the Sorcerer 4: Chaos Happens, title_fr: ***TO*** Simon le Sorcier 4 : En Proie au Chaos
madth3: It's MaGog talking.

mrkgnao: Both you and MarkoH01 are right.

It is indeed MaGog talking and I am indeed talking to myself. I had to get rid of mrkgnao, as he was making too many mistakes, but it's all for the best. Trust me.
I am really scared now ... REALLY! I hope that Judas managed to escape MaGog's evil claws and he will return safe and sound in a few days ....
MarkoH01: MaGog's evil claws
Surely you mean MaGog's loving caresses.
mrkgnao: [if you wishlisted Trine 3 before the change (e.g. IAmSinistar, mrkgnao, penumbren), you might want to do it again]
Thanks for this info. Note to self: Don't add games to the wishlist, before they are officially announced...

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Shadow Warrior (2013), downloadables, DirectX 9: Mac OS X installer, English+Chinese+French+German+Hungarian+Japanese+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish (shadow_warrior_2.0.0.4.dmg ***TO*** shadow_warrior_2.1.0.5.dmg; ***TO*** gog-5; Tue, 05 May 2015 13:44:20 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:43:50 GMT; 6,375,064,486 ***TO*** 6,374,648,445)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Shadow Warrior (2013), downloadables, DirectX 9: Tarball archive 1.5.0 (gog-01) (gog_shadow_warrior_2013_1.0.0.1.tar.gz; ; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 15:01:05 GMT; 6,344,946,027)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Shadow Warrior (2013), downloadables, DirectX 9: Tarball archive (gog-2) (gog_shadow_warrior_2013_1.1.0.2.tar.gz; Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:45:32 GMT; 6,344,992,191)

[No flag, no changelog]