It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 3 June:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Theme Hospital, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_theme_hospital_2.0.0.5.exe; Thu, 04 Apr 2013 18:28:00 GMT; 167,653,008)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Theme Hospital, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish+Swedish (setup_theme_hospital_2.1.0.8.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:37:33 GMT; 172,101,616)

[The Mac installer hasn't physically changed. It is now listed under English+French+German+Italian+Spanish+Swedish, rather than only English.]

[No changelog]

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Theme Park, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_theme_park_2.0.0.15.exe; Mon, 09 Dec 2013 10:20:06 GMT; 86,613,648)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Theme Park, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_theme_park_2.1.0.18.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:37:03 GMT; 91,119,768)

[The Mac installer hasn't physically changed. It is now listed under English+French+German+Italian+Spanish, rather than only English.]

[No changelog]

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Free DLC Program [Season Pass] [DLC], title_ru: Бесплатные дополнения к игре «Ведьмак 3: Дикая Охота» ***TO*** Бесплатные DLC к игре «Ведьмак 3: Дикая Охота»

NOTE! CHANGED Serpent in the Staglands, file_size: 264 MB ***TO*** 265 MB
I'm afraid that during the Summer Sale, MaGog's reports about changes in downloadable files (all those ADDED FILE, REMOVED FILE, CHANGED FILE notes) will arrive at a slower rate than usual. GOG's limits on library accesses appear to be much more stringent than on normal days. After experiencing two IP blocks since the sale began, I have had to reduce MaGog's file scanning rate from 120 games every 6 hours to only 70 games every 6 hours. So far so good, so let's hope it's as low as it gets. Could be worse.
Post edited June 04, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: I'm afraid that during the Summer Sale, MaGog's reports about changes in downloadable files (all those ADDED FILE, REMOVED FILE, CHANGED FILE notes) will arrive at a slower rate than usual. GOG's limits on library accesses appear to be much more stringent than on normal days. After experiencing two IP blocks since the sale began, I have had to reduce MaGog's file scanning rate from 120 games every 6 hours to only 70 games every 6 hours. So far so good, so let's hope it's as low as it gets. Could be worse.
Just one question:
What do you mean, when you say "limited library access"?
mrkgnao: I'm afraid that during the Summer Sale, MaGog's reports about changes in downloadable files (all those ADDED FILE, REMOVED FILE, CHANGED FILE notes) will arrive at a slower rate than usual. GOG's limits on library accesses appear to be much more stringent than on normal days. After experiencing two IP blocks since the sale began, I have had to reduce MaGog's file scanning rate from 120 games every 6 hours to only 70 games every 6 hours. So far so good, so let's hope it's as low as it gets. Could be worse.
Maxvorstadt: Just one question:
What do you mean, when you say "limited library access"?
There are some limits on the number of files one can access in one's library before one's IP gets blocked. We are not talking here about downloading the file. Merely clicking on a download link is already considered an access. Forum accesses may also contribute to the limit.

The exact limits are unknown, but they are large enough not to be relevant for most humans. It's probably in the range of about 2000 file accesses in one hour (on normal days; less so during sales, witcher releases, etc.). Unfortunately, MaGog is a lot faster than most humans and triggers it if not careful.

When the limit is exceeded the IP from which the accesses have come is blocked for all accesses to one's library and the forums for about 18 hours. This expires normally without need for intervention. The block is for the IP, not for the account, so it does not affect me as a person, since MaGog has its own IP address, different from my own PC.

Hope that's clear enough.
Fantastic to see that EA games are now legally available with their different languages. :)
Ah, thanks. Interesting to know. I feared that I could get blocked if I`m playing too much with my library.
Hmm, but what happens, if GoG gets bigger and has, let`s say, 3000 or 4000 games and someone tries to put all his games in the downloader?
Maxvorstadt: Ah, thanks. Interesting to know. I feared that I could get blocked if I`m playing too much with my library.
Hmm, but what happens, if GoG gets bigger and has, let`s say, 3000 or 4000 games and someone tries to put all his games in the downloader?
The limit is ~2000 FILES, not ~2000 GAMES.
I have 1077 games (according to GOG's count) and they amount to 6679 individual files (not counting duplicates).

I don't know about the downloader, as I only use the web interface.
Amazing! More languajes, thats you need, Gog!!! Well done!
From MaGog's logs for 4 June:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Bioforge, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_bioforge_2.0.0.13.exe; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:02:53 GMT; 103,420,032)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Bioforge, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (setup_bioforge_2.1.0.14.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:31:26 GMT; 107,736,520)

P.S. 70 games every 6 hours got my IP blocked again. Let's hope 60 games every 6 hours works. And to think that 6 months ago I was able to do 150 games every 6 hours with little trouble...
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 4 June:

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Bioforge, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_bioforge_2.0.0.13.exe; Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:02:53 GMT; 103,420,032)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Bioforge, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (setup_bioforge_2.1.0.14.exe; Wed, 03 Jun 2015 09:31:26 GMT; 107,736,520)

P.S. 70 games every 6 hours got my IP blocked again. Let's hope 60 games every 6 hours works. And to think that 6 months ago I was able to do 150 games every 6 hours with little trouble...
And they still won't whitelist MaGog's IP although she's doing what GOG should be doing themselves. Yikes!
high rated
Wurzelkraft: And they still won't whitelist MaGog's IP although she's doing what GOG should be doing themselves. Yikes!
Obvious envy.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 4 June:

Wurzelkraft: And they still won't whitelist MaGog's IP although she's doing what GOG should be doing themselves. Yikes!
MaGog really is a great search engine! I wish GOG could fully implement the engine into the GOG website!
high rated
The web development team was indeed deemed too busy to implement a whitelist feature, but a grassroots solution of sorts has been deployed by Firek.

He gave me his private email address and whenever MaGog's IP gets blocked, I email him and he unblocks it (he can do it from home and he checks his emails on his mobile quite often). It sometimes may take him a few hours (I have heard rumours that he occasionally sleeps, but I don't really believe it), yet it's always a lot faster than waiting 18 hours for the block to expire. Sometimes he does it within minutes; sometimes he does it in the middle of the Polish night. I feel kind of awkward bothering him repeatedly (already three times since the sale began), but I tell myself it's not for me, it's for you guys, so I feel less guilty.
high rated
mrkgnao: a grassroots solution of sorts has been deployed by Firek.
Very awesome of him. Thanks Firek.
mrkgnao: He gave me his private email address and whenever MaGog's IP gets blocked, I email him and he unblocks it (he can do it from home and he checks his emails on his mobile quite often).
That's so sweet! Thanks, Firek. =D