It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: [If you, too, cannot detect the difference between the links, there's an extra "r" after "wars" in the new ones (a side effect of replacing ™ with ® in some of the forum titles, but not in any of the game titles).
Curious... Seems like a [s]simple[/s] novice mistake, doing a raw replace rather than a carefully crafted regex replace (using \b for bound checking)... the extra r definitely is stupid though... unless it's explained why it's there.

I certainly never expect to see a TM or C or anything else following any title regardless the symbol used.
Post edited May 05, 2015 by rtcvb32
From MaGog's logs for 5 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Enemy Engaged: Apache vs Havoc, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_apache_vs_havoc_2.0.0.3.exe ***TO*** setup_apache_vs_havoc_2.1.0.4.exe; Fri, 15 Nov 2013 19:40:41 GMT ***TO*** Sat, 02 May 2015 14:06:13 GMT; 202,196,224 ***TO*** 203,184,200)

NOTE! CHANGED Not A Hero - pre-order [Upcoming], rls_date: May 7, 2015 ***TO*** May 14, 2015
[Same for Global MegaLord edition]

Note: "Pacific General" is listed as Windows only, yet has system requirements for Mac and Linux.
There is a Gurumin patch to 1.4.
Hi all,

So, you remember that pesky Shadow Warrior 2013 update fiasco? Yes, well, it appears to have been fixed :) So, the old gamecard with all of the reviews and GOGmixes and such is back so you should see a proper "Owned" on the game if you've already bought it, the DirectX 11 version is now properly accessible after you refresh your account :)

Please note that if you are on Windows XP that the non-DX11 Windows version of Shadow Warrior 2013 does NOT contain version 1.5.0 of the game. The DX11 Windows version has the latest version of the game.

Another thing: the Mac and Linux versions are at version 1.5.0 so non-Windows users should be all good to go :)

If you are experiencing any more weirdness with Shadow Warrior 2013, please do not hesitate to contact our absolutely smashing Support department so that we can properly investigate the matter at hand :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

So, you remember that pesky Shadow Warrior 2013 update fiasco? Yes, well, it appears to have been fixed :) So, the old gamecard with all of the reviews and GOGmixes and such is back so you should see a proper "Owned" on the game if you've already bought it, the DirectX 11 version is now properly accessible after you refresh your account :)

Please note that if you are on Windows XP that the non-DX11 Windows version of Shadow Warrior 2013 does NOT contain version 1.5.0 of the game. The DX11 Windows version has the latest version of the game.

Another thing: the Mac and Linux versions are at version 1.5.0 so non-Windows users should be all good to go :)

If you are experiencing any more weirdness with Shadow Warrior 2013, please do not hesitate to contact our absolutely smashing Support department so that we can properly investigate the matter at hand :)
There are no extras now. :/
Grargar: There are no extras now. :/
just great .......... :(
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Grargar: There are no extras now. :/
They'll be there in a minute :) Nothing is being taken away :)
The extras are back. The Viscera Cleanup Detail, though, has now been renamed to Product_Bonus_55113.
Grargar: The extras are back. The Viscera Cleanup Detail, though, has now been renamed to Product_Bonus_55113.
Now we know where GOG got the money to go into publishing - they were recently bought out by Kelloggs.
also ;

shadow_warrior_2013_directx_11_version
shadow_warrior_2013_dx_9_version

geez , is it so hard to have the same template for the directory name : as usual it looks rushed :/
IAmSinistar: Now we know where GOG got the money to go into publishing - they were recently bought out by Kelloggs.
If Product 19 contains Vitamin E, Folic Acid, and Iron & Zinc, I am morbidly curious about what Product 55113 contains.
Grargar: If Product 19 contains Vitamin E, Folic Acid, and Iron & Zinc, I am morbidly curious about what Product 55113 contains.
Noble gasses and reactor-grade plutonium, I'd guess.
DyNaer: also ;

geez , is it so hard to have the same template for the directory name : as usual it looks rushed :/
They just don't care about these anymore. The Star Wars games already give me a headache....
My unbundled game shelf previously showed 423 titles. I just did an account refresh randomly hoping my account might get changed to access the Galaxy beta upgrade (from my current alpha), and while that did not work (hey, it was worth a shot!), the end result is that my game shelf now shows only 300 games. ;) 123 games gone missing, that's pretty epic FAIL right there. LOL

I'm not going to bother support about it because they're no doubt massively swamped today as it is and it isn't important to me. It'll either get fixed on its own randomly, or I'll do another refresh later today/tomorrow/whenever and see if it sorts itself out. If it's still broke in a few days or so I'll reluctantly file a support ticket, but I have my entire library cached here so it's no big deal for now. Just wanted to report it here to share the glitch details in case anyone else experiences similar as a data point.
DyNaer: also ;

Well the packagers seem to must have some sort of creative freedom of individualistic self-expression or they cannot sleep well :P

Really, I already suggested two times some sort of quality control on this matter, but it routinely gets ignored (like the language switch in the GOG client ... achieeeevements are more important *cough*)