It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: We had the German keyword list somewhere around here....
Ganni1987: Judas, whenever you get a chance can you please check what's the hold up with latest Linux version for Witcher 2?
Fixed :)
Klumpen0815: Shadow Warrior 2013 isn't marked as "owned" by me anymore because of all this.
It is still in my library although constantly making my library crash and I wonder if it's the dx9 version I can play or the dx11 version my system can't handle.
DyNaer: crashing ; really ?

it doesn't for me , but i didn''t tried to download it.
I downloaded it without a problem (via browser, not downloader).
DyNaer: crashing ; really ?

it doesn't for me , but i didn''t tried to download it.
mrkgnao: I downloaded it without a problem (via browser, not downloader).
It only crashed when trying to download any of it (via browser), could have been because of some overload yesterday though, because Shadow Warrior Classic had it too at some point.
I updated my backup but kept the old installer of SW2013 for now.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: It only crashed when trying to download any of it (via browser), could have been because of some overload yesterday though, because Shadow Warrior Classic had it too at some point.
Yes. Yesterday was a painful day. MaGog had difficulty accessing quite a few games in my library. Most likely GOG was overloaded because of the Star Wars sale. Today was more or less back to normal.

EDIT: You can ignore most of the above, because I just realised that your yesterday and my yesterday are different days.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by mrkgnao
Since Shadow Warrior 2013 is still in my library but not "owned" anymore, I wonder what would happen if I bought it again.
Would the matrix crash? Would time and space cease to be? Is this experiment worth $31.79? Nah.
Klumpen0815: Since Shadow Warrior 2013 is still in my library but not "owned" anymore, I wonder what would happen if I bought it again.
Would the matrix crash? Would time and space cease to be? Is this experiment worth $31.79? Nah.
i tried :D

it's just plain silly :

"Please note that Shadow Warrior (2013) is included in Shadow Warrior 2013 but you already own this item, and will not receive another copy when you buy this pack. "

old version : Shadow Warrior (2013)
new version : Shadow Warrior 2013

...... umm ok.
Post edited April 30, 2015 by DyNaer
Ganni1987: Judas, whenever you get a chance can you please check what's the hold up with latest Linux version for Witcher 2?
JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
Thank You <3
Thanks. But not flagged :)... or are the flags acting up again?
Post edited April 30, 2015 by WinterSnowfall
I just got another Freedom Planet update. Is the Mac version new?
ElTerprise: I just got another Freedom Planet update. Is the Mac version new?
Yes, it is :)
WinterSnowfall: Thanks. But not flagged :)... or are the flags acting up again?
Probably flags are acting up or running away :P
Post edited April 30, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Yes, it is :)
Okay thank you :).
JudasIscariot: Yes, it is :)
ElTerprise: Okay thank you :).
Bitte :)
Klumpen0815: It only crashed when trying to download any of it (via browser), could have been because of some overload yesterday though, because Shadow Warrior Classic had it too at some point.
I've downloaded the new version yesterday (I still can only access one version and support told me to refresh my account which I did at least 30 times now ... even logged out and tried it on my other OS) and it was the new version but still DX9. So no need for me to keep the outdated installer. I am still curious about the DX11 version and how I may access/download it. Should there be another game in the library?
MarkoH01: I've downloaded the new version yesterday (I still can only access one version and support told me to refresh my account which I did at least 30 times now ... even logged out and tried it on my other OS) and it was the new version but still DX9. So no need for me to keep the outdated installer. I am still curious about the DX11 version and how I may access/download it. Should there be another game in the library?
Yes, Judas told me there should be another entry with a mostly black cover in the library for the dx11 version, I haven't got it either.
MarkoH01: I've downloaded the new version yesterday (I still can only access one version and support told me to refresh my account which I did at least 30 times now ... even logged out and tried it on my other OS) and it was the new version but still DX9. So no need for me to keep the outdated installer. I am still curious about the DX11 version and how I may access/download it. Should there be another game in the library?
Yes, there should be one (we're working to fix this issue) but if you are solely on Windows XP, you will not be able to run the DX 11 version, sadly :/