It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: I must have amnesia because I forgot what an update flag looks like.
Somewhat like that?
From MaGog's logs for 26 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Airline Tycoon Deluxe, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Violence, Alcohol Reference, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence, Use of Tobacco). USK Rating: Approved without age restriction. PEGI Rating: 3+ ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Alcohol Reference, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence, Use of Tobacco). USK Rating: Approved without age restriction. PEGI Rating: 3+
[GOG bug fix]

NOTE! CHANGED Journeyman Project 1: Pegasus Prime, The, file_size: 1.7 GB ***TO*** 1.8 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, bonuses: Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet, Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge ***TO*** manual

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition [Premium], bonuses: Champion Edition Wallpapers & Ringtones (Coming Soon), Campaign Almanac (Coming Soon), Hi-Res Game Map (Coming Soon), Original Soundtrack (Coming Soon), Making of Documentary (Coming Soon), Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet, Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge ***TO*** 8 wallpapers, almanac, map, 19 ringtones, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), documentary (coming soon)

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition [Premium], bonuses: Royal Edition Wallpapers (Coming Soon), Campaign Almanac (Coming Soon), Hi-Res Game Map (Coming Soon), Digital Strategy Guide (coming Soon), Original Soundtrack (Coming Soon), Ringtones (Coming Soon), Making of Documentary (Coming Soon), Digital Novella by Chris Avellone (Coming Soon), Digital Collector's Book PDF (Coming Soon), Hi Res Concept Art Pieces (Coming Soon), Pre-Order Bonus Item #1: Giant Miniature Space Piglet, Pre-Order Bonus Item #2: Gaun's Pledge ***TO*** 8 wallpapers, almanac, collector's book, cookbook, map, guide, 19 ringtones, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), documentary (coming soon), 35 concept art, novella (coming soon)

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, age_req: USK Rating: Approved for children aged 12 and above ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Mature (with Blood, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence)
[Same for other two editions]

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, Hard Drive: 14GB free space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, Hard Drive: 14GB free space ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, Hard Drive: 14GB free space, Mouse, Keyboard, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, Hard Drive: 14GB free space

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition [Premium], os: Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[Other editions do not list XP. No idea who's right]

NOTE! CHANGED Starpoint Gemini 2, age_req: USK Rating: Approved for children aged 12 and above ***TO*** USK Rating: Approved for children aged 12 and above. PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Bad Language)
[GOG bug fix]

NOTE! CHANGED Starpoint Gemini 2: Secrets of Aethera [DLC], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8)
[GOG bug fix]

P.S. MaGog experienced numerous communication problems with the GOG file servers during this run. I guess lots of of people are busy downloading Pillars.
Post edited March 26, 2015 by mrkgnao

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Settlers® 2: Gold Edition, The, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_settlers2_gold_german_2.1.0.16.exe ***TO*** setup_settlers2_gold_german_2.1.0.17.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:33:14 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:51:41 GMT; 273,713,832 ***TO*** 292,823,168)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Vertical Drop Heroes HD, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Portuguese+Spanish+German (setup_vertical_drop_heroes_hd_2.4.0.4.exe ***TO*** setup_vertical_drop_heroes_hd_2.5.0.5.exe; Fri, 31 Oct 2014 11:16:41 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:57:15 GMT; 38,828,752 ***TO*** 42,387,616)
http://www.gog.com/forum/kings_bounty_series/kings_bounty_warriors_of_the_north_has_been_updated_to_version_131
From MaGog's logs for 27 March:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, downloadables, Tarball archive (gog_amnesia_a_machine_for_pigs_1.0.0.1.tar.gz; Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:33:11 GMT; 2,682,890,316)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Amnesia: The Dark Descent, downloadables, Tarball archive (gog_amnesia_the_dark_descent_1.0.0.2.tar.gz; Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:26:55 GMT; 1,353,581,665)
Hurm, no notification flag for this. Curious how I get it for some games and not others.
JudasIscariot:
Do you know if GOG has received the Outcast 1.1.5 update yet?
high rated
IAmSinistar: Hurm, no notification flag for this. Curious how I get it for some games and not others.
Apparently the Wasteland 2 no-flags-virus has infected other games.
Excellent - thank you :)

Just a quick question though, I have the Complete Edition Upgrade version, which installer do I need to download? I'm guessing the DLC one as that contains Ice and Fire which was at v1.2 (WotN was already at 1.3.1) but want to make sure before I start the download. Thanks.
HypersomniacLive: Apparently the Wasteland 2 no-flags-virus has infected other games.
So it would seem. I'm curious if it has to do with the date the game was added on, or some other mystery variable. But given the state of downloads during the unbundling, I think I'll leave everything but new purchases alone, unless I feel like I know what I'm getting.
Pajama: Excellent - thank you :)

Just a quick question though, I have the Complete Edition Upgrade version, which installer do I need to download? I'm guessing the DLC one as that contains Ice and Fire which was at v1.2 (WotN was already at 1.3.1) but want to make sure before I start the download. Thanks.
Just the base game installer :)
JudasIscariot:
ZaineH: Do you know if GOG has received the Outcast 1.1.5 update yet?
We haven't. sorry :(
Post edited March 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Pajama: Excellent - thank you :)

JudasIscariot: Just the base game installer :)
JudasIscariot: We haven't. sorry :(
Howdy Judas! :)
Do you know why the Sanctuary RPG updates everytime I run Galaxy, even though there's no new installer whatsoever?
Thanks amigo!
JudasIscariot: We haven't. sorry :(
I'll have to poke them about it on Steam then. :/
JudasIscariot: Just the base game installer :)

We haven't. sorry :(
vicklemos: Howdy Judas! :)
Do you know why the Sanctuary RPG updates everytime I run Galaxy, even though there's no new installer whatsoever?
Thanks amigo!
No and I recommend filing a bug report on mantis.gog.com :)