It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: No warning given at all.
omega64: damnit GOG.
Even worse, no notification since. MaGog is the only mention so far.
MarkoH01: I asked the same in the DF Forum. They said that they are trying to reduce minimum requirements until release date but they did not give me an answer if the game will run on XP. Maybe they just excluded XP because they have not tested it on this OS. I have experienced this with "Ether One". The game runs fine on XP but the devs have not tested it on this OS and therefore officially don't support it so nobody can complain if it might not run in WinXP.
Klumpen0815: Damnit, I wanted to buy Ether One when it was on a sale but didn't because of no WinXP support, thanks for the information.
It is a really great game (great dialogue and narrative) and to tell you a "secret" - I am working at the moment at a German translation which should soon be ready. If you like a good, interesting and moving story and like to explore you should really buy it. The only issue I experienced was a minor graphic flaw in one of four special areas which are very small and the flaw might as well be just a problem with my graphic card and its driver for winxp.
http://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_xwing_and_tie_fighter_series/star_wars_xwing_alliance_installer_update_the_sequel
omega64: damnit GOG.
Gydion: Even worse, no notification since. MaGog is the only mention so far.
Not even in the Scratches Forum O_o.
Seems like the game was also pulled of Steam.
omega64: Not even in the Scratches Forum O_o.
Seems like the game was also pulled of Steam.
It was pulled on 13 January from Steam. My guess would be that Meridian 4's publishing contract with the developers has expired and thus, the game would have to be pulled from all stores (it was also sold on Bundlestars, GreenManGaming and IndieGala and was pulled at the same month from all of them).
Post edited January 28, 2015 by Grargar
http://www.gog.com/forum/runaway_series/runaway_2_chapter_6_french_fix_is_available
Looks like Outcast 1.1 got patched again - 1.1.3 something now...
Fever_Discordia: Looks like Outcast 1.1 got patched again - 1.1.3 something now...
Which means now we have the greatz looking Intro Pseudohalogen made and additional bugfixes. Thanks GOG!

I also have an update flag on Blackwell Epiphany. Any idea what has been updated?
Post edited January 29, 2015 by MarkoH01
New patch for Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky.
MarkoH01: I also have an update flag on Blackwell Epiphany. Any idea what has been updated?
Curious, I didn't get one...
MarkoH01: I also have an update flag on Blackwell Epiphany. Any idea what has been updated?
Tannath: Curious, I didn't get one...
It is gone now. Maybe false aka Witcher alarm?
Wing Commander 3 has received a Spielanleitung (German version of the Play Guide) and it is available thanks to MarkoH01. You can find it in your bonus goodies for Wing Commander 3 :)
JudasIscariot: Wing Commander 3 has received a Spielanleitung (German version of the Play Guide) and it is available thanks to MarkoH01. You can find it in your bonus goodies for Wing Commander 3 :)
Danke!
JudasIscariot: Wing Commander 3 has received a Spielanleitung (German version of the Play Guide) and it is available thanks to MarkoH01. You can find it in your bonus goodies for Wing Commander 3 :)
And it shows up as product_bonus_39983. :S
Didn't Wing Commander 3 had a french version before ? Or am I totally dreaming on that one ?