It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Oh look at that, now the game got re-flagged as updated. How lovely!
HypersomniacLive: I smell a dragonsphere.
Yeah, my thoughts exaclty... Just that redownloading DragonSpere is a whole lot faster...
And now the flag is gone again. Spooky.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by toxicTom
From MaGog's logs for 18 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Back to the Future: The Game, file_size: 1 MB ***TO*** 2 GB
[GOG fixing a bug introduced some 9 days ago (#4261)]

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.8.0 or newer)

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The, sys_req_mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later, Processor: Intel Core Duo 2GHz+, Memory: 2GB of RAM, Graphics: nVidia GeForce 320M (or better), AMD Radeon HD 6750M (or better) or Intel HD Graphics 3000, Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled ***TO*** OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, Processor: Intel Core i5, Memory: 4 GB of RAM, Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 650m (1440x900), AMD Radeon HD 6750M (1440x900) or Intel HD 5000 (1366x768), Hard Drive: 13.5 GB free space, Recommended system requirements - Mac: OS: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, Processor: Intel Core i5 or Core i7, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 650m (1440x900), AMD Radeon HD 6970M (1920x1080) or Intel Iris Pro 5200 (1440x900), Hard Drive: 13.5 GB free, Display compatibility notice: 1440x900 resolution is the recommended resolution for best performance. It is not recommended to use native Retina resolutions
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 18 November:
NOTE! CHANGED Back to the Future: The Game, file_size: 1 MB ***TO*** 2 GB
[GOG fixing a bug introduced some 9 days ago (#4261)]
Finally !!!!! >.>
And here I am - coming home, hoping again for the awaited Cognition update to play this game with German subtitles and still nothing. Not even a message when they will finally update this. Instead all I can read are updates in french for countless games and Mac. :(
Just for the "fun" for it, I redownloaded The Witcher (+extras) and compared it to my backup from 4 July 2014.

I found out that one zip file has changed (the_witcher_creator_interviews_cdpr.zip) and the nature of the change is that two files have been removed from it ("The Witcher Creator Interviews - The World of the Game.idx" and "The Witcher Creator Interviews - The World of the Game.sub").
high rated
mrkgnao: Just for the "fun" for it, I redownloaded The Witcher (+extras) and compared it to my backup from 4 July 2014.

I found out that one zip file has changed (the_witcher_creator_interviews_cdpr.zip) and the nature of the change is that two files have been removed from it ("The Witcher Creator Interviews - The World of the Game.idx" and "The Witcher Creator Interviews - The World of the Game.sub").
Silently removing content is not fun or funny.
The removed the subtitles from the interviews? Must be a mistake, no?
mrkgnao: Just for the "fun" for it, I redownloaded The Witcher (+extras) and compared it to my backup from 4 July 2014.

that's odd, i just did an account refresh , placed the archive in the appropriate folder & checked it with the downloader ,the file is still the same and contains the 2 files you don't have ....
I'm waiting for an update of Cognition with german subtitles. Sadly, STEAM is much faster
Come on GOG ;-)
Post edited November 18, 2014 by Martin42

DyNaer: that's odd, i just did an account refresh , placed the archive in the appropriate folder & checked it with the downloader ,the file is still the same and contains the 2 files you don't have ....
Is it possible that those files are French subtitles and he gave diff the arguments the wrong way around, meaning they were added?
It's probably been mentioned somewhere in this topic but if you get the browser add-on interclue. You can turn it on and hover over the links for each item in a game on you shelf and it will show you the last modification date for the majority(if not all) the file formats. You will need to turn off the downloader temporarily to check the dates otherwise if will just warn you about an unknown protocol. You will also likely have to click the little GOG box that shows up when you hover over a link. It can really help if you pin the box open too.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/interclue/

I don't know if they have anything like it for Chrome, IE, Safari, or whatever else their is out there.
DyNaer: that's odd, i just did an account refresh , placed the archive in the appropriate folder & checked it with the downloader ,the file is still the same and contains the 2 files you don't have ....
ssokolow: Is it possible that those files are French subtitles and he gave diff the arguments the wrong way around, meaning they were added?
No. I triple checked that the one with the missing files was the new one.
However, I now re-downloaded the file and it's OK again, with the two files not missing any more. Sorry.
I have no idea what happened. The zip wasn't corrupt, just missed two files.
Anyhow, everything is OK. False alarm. Please disperse. Nothing to see here.
Post edited November 18, 2014 by mrkgnao
ssokolow: Is it possible that those files are French subtitles and he gave diff the arguments the wrong way around, meaning they were added?
Don't think so , those subtiles are for all languages (there a text file which explains this in the archive anyway) , and the file is the same whatever the language you select in the dropdown menu.

edit : the servers are healthy again :P
Post edited November 18, 2014 by DyNaer
WhoKnowscs: It's probably been mentioned somewhere in this topic but if you get the browser add-on interclue. You can turn it on and hover over the links for each item in a game on you shelf and it will show you the last modification date for the majority(if not all) the file formats. You will need to turn off the downloader temporarily to check the dates otherwise if will just warn you about an unknown protocol. You will also likely have to click the little GOG box that shows up when you hover over a link. It can really help if you pin the box open too.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/interclue/

I don't know if they have anything like it for Chrome, IE, Safari, or whatever else their is out there.
Ohh, nice find...