It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: No worries, I checked and yes, you bought the game and everything :) Maybe you had a DUI - Downloading Under the Influence thing going on that day? :P
Possible. The combination of alcohol and knowing the credit card number by heart, isn't a very good one. ;)

Thank you for checking!
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Blitzkrieg Anthology, cur_price: 9.99 ***TO*** 5.99
NOTE! CHANGED Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology, cur_price: 9.99 ***TO*** 5.99
Ooo, thanks for the heads-up. =) I keep thinking that they look interesting and the next thought is that I don't like wargames, so I can't decide whether to spend any money that whim, lol.

Regardless, I really appreciate your MaGOG posts!
From MaGog's logs for September 23:

NOTE! CHANGED Hammerwatch, file_size: 177 MB ***TO*** 211 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun Returns, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun Returns, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Linux Mint 17, Ubuntu 14.04 Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: Modern 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Blitzkrieg Anthology, cur_price: 9.99 ***TO*** 5.99
JaqFrost: Ooo, thanks for the heads-up. =) I keep thinking that they look interesting and the next thought is that I don't like wargames, so I can't decide whether to spend any money that whim, lol.

Regardless, I really appreciate your MaGOG posts!
Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot.

As for the games, it sounds like in your case you should probably wait for a sale, at which point you'd probably be able to get both for no more than $5. I don't expect you'll have to wait much either -- they are often on sale.
mrkgnao: Addendum:
NOTE! CHANGED Blitzkrieg Anthology, cur_price: 9.99 ***TO*** 5.99
I'm glad GOG was able to stay competitive, though Steam's versions are still $1 cheaper.
tfishell: I'm glad GOG was able to stay competitive, though Steam's versions are still $1 cheaper.
These games didn't get regional pricing though (like on Steam). Is that a good sign? ;)
tfishell: I'm glad GOG was able to stay competitive, though Steam's versions are still $1 cheaper.
Or €0.5 more expensive. :P
Wurzelkraft: These games didn't get regional pricing though (like on Steam). Is that a good sign? ;)
Have yet to see a single classic getting regional pricing.
Post edited September 24, 2014 by Grargar
From MaGog's logs for September 24:

NOTE! CHANGED Astebreed, is_indie: 0 ***TO*** 1
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_lords_of_midnight_series/doomdarks_revenge_has_been_updated_to_version_137
See attached btw. 2 out of 3 last updates had that effect on me :(

Yes, support ticket will be sent, but probably on the next update, so I don't clear it.
Attachments:
update.png (382 Kb)
JMich: See attached btw. 2 out of 3 last updates had that effect on me :(

Yes, support ticket will be sent, but probably on the next update, so I don't clear it.
I am sorry, maybe I am thick or something, but what "effect" are you referring to? :)

No games counter or something more flag-related?
JudasIscariot: I am sorry, maybe I am thick or something, but what "effect" are you referring to? :)

I think you are playing too much CK2 lately ;)

The counter should be (All 1) (Updated 1). The (Updated 1) portion of it hasn't been visible lately, though I did get it for Hammerwatch, but not for Doomdark nor Shadowrun.
JudasIscariot: I am sorry, maybe I am thick or something, but what "effect" are you referring to? :)

JMich: I think you are playing too much CK2 lately ;)

The counter should be (All 1) (Updated 1). The (Updated 1) portion of it hasn't been visible lately, though I did get it for Hammerwatch, but not for Doomdark nor Shadowrun.
Ah, right. Might be something to do with the counter being more permanent nowadays? As I recall Chamb stated that the games counter is permanent but this may affect the Updates counter somehow, perhaps?

Thanks for clarifying just what I was supposed to be looking for :)
JudasIscariot: Thanks for clarifying just what I was supposed to be looking for :)
Well, Leroux did mention the same thing 2 days ago. No worries though, it may not have been fixed yet, or it may be temporarily. If it repeats itself, your team will have a support ticket :)
JudasIscariot: Thanks for clarifying just what I was supposed to be looking for :)
JMich: Well, Leroux did mention the same thing 2 days ago. No worries though, it may not have been fixed yet, or it may be temporarily. If it repeats itself, your team will have a support ticket :)
And I wasn't sure 2 days ago either :D