It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for July 23:

NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, file_size: 5.6 GB ***TO*** 6.2 GB
NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, languages: English, German ***TO*** Audio and text: English, German. Text only: French, Italian, Spanish
NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence, Bad Language
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, languages: English, German ***TO*** Audio and text: English, German. Text only: French, Italian, Spanish
NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence, Bad Language
So which language added Violence? I'm going to go with Italian. :)
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, languages: English, German ***TO*** Audio and text: English, German. Text only: French, Italian, Spanish
IAmSinistar: So which language added Violence? I'm going to go with Italian. :)
I checked with my sources. The changes involved are:
+120 MB of Spanish violence
+120 MB of Italian violence
+360 MB of French bad language and mild suggestive themes
Post edited July 23, 2014 by mrkgnao
IAmSinistar: So which language added Violence? I'm going to go with Italian. :)
mrkgnao: I checked with my sources. The changes involved are:
no drug ? :P
mrkgnao: I checked with my sources. The changes involved are:
DyNaer: no drug ? :P
I think a lot of the French content includes extra smoking and drinking, so that may count. ;)
DyNaer: no drug ? :P
IAmSinistar: I think a lot of the French content includes extra smoking and drinking, so that may count. ;)
surething, the french content added is x3 versus the others languages ^_^

didn't know french have so much in this department ... lol
Post edited July 23, 2014 by DyNaer
IAmSinistar: I think a lot of the French content includes extra smoking and drinking, so that may count. ;)
DyNaer: surething, the french content added is x3 versus the others languages ^_^

didn't know french have so much in this department ... lol
Well, I talked with Guillaume about language translations a while back and he told me that the French versions were always 2 to 3 times longer than their English and German versions so I guess there is some truth to your statement :)
JudasIscariot: Well, I talked with Guillaume about language translations a while back and he told me that the French versions were always 2 to 3 times longer than their English and German versions so I guess there is some truth to your statement :)
As someone who has seen a lot of French cinema, I find this entirely believable.
From MaGog's logs for July 23:

NOTE! CHANGED Darwinia, age_req: ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Fantasy Violence. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence, Online gameplay ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Fantasy Violence. PEGI Rating: 7+ with Violence, Online gameplay
JudasIscariot: I just noticed that the <span class="bold">Flatout</span> game card says the game is single-player only, however it mentions in the game writeup below that "Invite a friend to a B-player LAN carnage." and the game does indeed support LAN multi-player as I got a chance to try it out with a friend. It's a simple edit fix so I thought I'd just post it here but I can file a support request if you would prefer that instead, just let me know.
skeletonbow: JudasIscariot: I just noticed that the <span class="bold">Flatout</span> game card says the game is single-player only, however it mentions in the game writeup below that "Invite a friend to a B-player LAN carnage." and the game does indeed support LAN multi-player as I got a chance to try it out with a friend. It's a simple edit fix so I thought I'd just post it here but I can file a support request if you would prefer that instead, just let me know.
Fixed.... I think :D

http://www.gog.com/forum/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit_gold_and_dlc_the_pilgrim_have_been_updated
JudasIscariot: Fixed.... I think :D
Still shows single only... lag between internal and live site perhaps?
JudasIscariot: Fixed.... I think :D
skeletonbow: Still shows single only... lag between internal and live site perhaps?
Feexed.
http://www.gog.com/forum/vertical_drop_heroes_hd/vertical_drop_heroes_hd_has_been_updated_to_version_103a
http://www.gog.com/forum/shovel_knight/shovel_knight_has_been_updated_to_version_11