It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
karnak1: (back to the updates)

* Samorost 2
Am I mad or the game now has a Linux offline installer? I may be wrong but I don't seem to remember one before.
According to gogdb the update was mac only. Regarding the Linux installer, they deleted Linux from the supported list and the Linux install seems to be just 22MB (Mac and Win both over 100MB) - so not sure what this actually means.

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1435321049#downloads
Post edited July 01, 2021 by MarkoH01
karnak1: (back to the updates)

* Samorost 2
Am I mad or the game now has a Linux offline installer? I may be wrong but I don't seem to remember one before.
MarkoH01: According to gogdb the update was mac only. Regarding the Linux installer, they deleted Linux from the supported list and the Linux install seems to be just 22MB (Mac and Win both over 100MB) - so not sure what this actually means.

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1435321049#downloads
Thanks.
I must really be getting senile because I never remembered the Linux version (and the store still doesn't advertise it). Tried looking for a changelog online but couldn't find one.
high rated
Viscerafest was updated to version 0.9.0.6. Here is the changelog:

Viscerafest update 0.9.0.6
Bug Fixes

• Various saving fixes
• Fixed bug where boss sequence would not trigger
• Fixes related to weapon swapping
• Fixed being able to pickup C1L7's yellow key through glass
• Fixed projectiles not properly reorienting upon impact with drone
• Fixed geometry oversights in the prelude
• Fixed Hub Tutorial not being affected by disabling tutorials in the options menu

Changes

• Option to disable combat one liners
• Made nightmare a bit harder (lel)
• Tweaked max ammo capacity's for various weapons
• Various sprite tweaks
• Drones drop armor pickups on death
• Drones damage buffed
• Added shotgun pickups to C1L5 and C1L7
• Boosted Infinite Ammo powerups timer from 15 to 25 seconds
mrkgnao: Yes, me too. In a scary kind of way.
I'm sure it's mostly harmless. Just GOGBears putting up additional support struts to keep the forum from collapsing.
WinterSnowfall: I'm sure it's mostly harmless. Just GOGBears putting up additional support struts to keep the forum from collapsing.
I don't know, the odd numerical nick, the post that was edited and its mysterious appearance all make it eerily esoteric.
Alexim: I don't know, the odd numerical nick, the post that was edited and its mysterious appearance all make it eerily esoteric.
What a den of non-believers this is... have you all lost faith in our prophet and savior, the DRM-free GOGBear? :P (May his forums endure forevermore!)
Post edited July 01, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: I'm sure it's mostly harmless. Just GOGBears putting up additional support struts to keep the forum from collapsing.
It's the not addition of struts that's worrying me. It's where these struts will be taken from and what they had been holding up before.
Post edited July 01, 2021 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: It's the not addition of struts that's worrying me. It's where these struts will be taken from and what they had been holding up before.
Based on what we know of the GOGBear's usual sightings, my guess is all of humanity :P. Worry not, Elon will use Dogecoin to send us all to Mars. Keep calm and carry on!
mrkgnao: It's the not addition of struts that's worrying me. It's where these struts will be taken from and what they had been holding up before.
Probably nothing important - just the offline installer mechanics ;)
high rated
art of rally

Updated to 1.2.0d (Galaxy [Windows & Mac] & Offline Installer [Windows & Linux])

No changelog.

Edit: Mac offline installer now updated as well.
Post edited July 05, 2021 by Hustlefan
high rated
* Links LS: 1998 Edition
Offline installer updated to 1.35 hotfix

- Changelog
[i]Internal Hotfix (02 July 2021)
fixed animations on systems that haven't been restarted for more than 25 days[/i]
high rated
Populous™: The Beginning

Version: 1.02 DEPfix

Internal Hotfix (02 July 2021)
- fixed possible DEP-related crashes
Post edited July 06, 2021 by DawEdhel
high rated
Populous™: The Beginning:

Patch added to potentially combat errors with Data Execution Protection. (02-07-2021)
high rated
Stardew Valley

Updated to 1.5.4.1396293314 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Developer's message from Twitter:
The Mac multiplayer issue should now be resolved. If you noticed a tiny update on Steam, it was related to that.
Edit: Linux & Mac offline installers now updated as well.
Post edited July 05, 2021 by Hustlefan
high rated
Fictorum

Just got the notification for 2.1.12, today, but the patch notes (had to get them elsewhere) are from May 8th.

Hey Wizards,

Hope you all are having a great weekend! Here's an update to handle some lingering issues from v2.1.

Patch Notes for v2.1.12

The game version will now appear on the bug logger
Fixed issues with using Witchslap and Spellblade
Fixed a movement lock that could occur with Spellblade and Blink Strike
Revived enemies will now show up as blue while using clairvoyance
All bosses can now target the Fictorum through rock walls, glaciers, and other obstacles
Fixed an issue with bolt spell VFX when being cast via Storm, Familiar, and Sentinel
Fixed a rotation bug that would occur when flying into the Miasma
Enemies will no longer spawn within a rock on the Inquisition Swamp map