It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Strategic Command WWII: World at War

Update 1.06.02 (19 May 2020)
GAME ENGINE CHANGES/FIXES

Fixed a surrendering calculation error for nations that reached zero National Morale and then had an obviously incorrect enemy country become the occupier (Mithrilotter).
Fixed a naval unit spotting error that still allowed naval units with land spotting values of zero to spot inland.
Fixed a right edge of the map scrolling and display glitch that would sometimes show units in the wrong positions (mroyer, christolos, taxman66).
Fixed a combat error for some defenders that were receiving the incorrect amount of experience from an attack (pjg100).
Fixed a spotting penalty error that could allow units to spot further than intended from customized edits of campaigns (Rainer).
Fixed an issue where players could still reinforce and upgrade units via the toolbar method when the campaign setting had these options disabled (ericdauriac).
Fixed an issue where declaration of war related popups would appear within the WAR MAP screen and not show later after a player exits (dhucul2011).
Fixed an operate air unit display cost error, final cost was correct, the question just showed the wrong amount (armuss).
Fixed a rare DECISION event related error that prevented some events from firing properly when a country surrendered on the same turn (Makhno1917).
Fortification facings now have an effect on attacking Amphibious transports (Christolos).
New Units to be placed on the map will now only center on a capital city location whenever the current map does not highlight a viable placement position (MJY).
PBEM++ games can now be set to 'Disable Game End Date' in the OPTIONS setup screen (dcinlassen).
PBEM++ in game chat messages now increased to a length of 140 characters from 130.
PBEM++ server access and Refresh further optimized and sped up considerably.

1939 Campaigns

Unit script added so that the UK AI will Garrison Manchester in 1940 (Fico Filip).
The Trigger % for Italy to mobilize towards the Axis if the Allies abandon positions in the Mediterranean has been reduced from 75 to 40%, and the range of mobilization reduced to 1-2%.
Change #NAME= Japanese/Soviet Front Garrison Report - Continuous (100%) POP UP to check for any Axis units and also to cover all locations (stormbringer3; John B.).
DE 602 to form Vichy France now only requires France to have surrendered and for Berlin to be in Axis hands to fire.
The following Mobilization_2 scripts have been amended so they will now only fire if the US is at least 10% pro-Allied: #NAME= AXIS AI: US Has Too Many Units In Hawaii (USA?Axis); #NAME= The US Has Naval Units Outside The Pan American Security Zone (USA?Axis) and #NAME= The US Has Naval Units Outside The Pan American Security Zone (USA?Axis).
Mobilization_1 script #NAME= General Surrenders To Axis (Italy->Axis) is now triggered by a dummy DE to ensure that Poland has surrendered for it to fire (PvtBenjamin).
Oran will now be an Alternate Capital for France if Germany says no to Vichy and so France fights on from North Africa.
The actual timing of the pro-Allied coup in Yugoslavia can now vary slightly from game to game.
Corrected Japanese POP UP scripts that were firing in Allied turns as well as Axis ones relating to Manchuria (Helsingor).
Bulgaria’s starting mobilization reduced from 70% to 50%. It should still join the Axis in 1941. (HamburgerMeat).
Surrender_2 script relating to Iraq’s surrender if Germany does not send assistance corrected, as it was incorrectly connected to DE 673 instead of DE 672.
The German Decision to deploy Coastal Guns on the Atlantic Wall will now appear a turn earlier in 50% of games (havoc1371).
Updated the Decision texts and Strategy Guides relating to the invasion of Persia to remove any reference to US aid being able to be sent via Persia (KorutZelva).

All Campaigns

Amended Decision 674 for Operation Axis so that it has Italy’s #COUNTRY_ID= rather than Germany's to ensure it fires correctly.
Removed the mention of DE 601 from the Annexation scripts (pjg100).
The Surrender_1 script for the UK government to move to Sydney now includes hexes 205,95, 194,118, 195,117 and 198,117 (dwrobel).
Partisan scripts <> <> corrected to no longer say liberate (Tanaka).
Improved AI RESEARCH scripts and investments (Armuss).
high rated
HypersomniacLive: BE proudly informed me I have three updates, woohoo! Checking my library, I see Gone Home, Limbo, and Realms of Arkania 3 were updated; too tired right now to check what these are about.
Gone Home and Limbo (as well as Unreal Tournament 2004) are false positives. Nothing has changed today. These are just belated flags for changes that had occurred sometime in the past two months. I expect we will be getting lots of flags for past changes in the near future.

I suspect RoA3 is the same. Will report when MaGog completes her current run, in a couple of hours.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by mrkgnao
Will we get flags for every single update a game got in the last two and a half months? Just got my third flag for Low Magic Age today.
high rated
PaterAlf: Will we get flags for every single update a game got in the last two and a half months? Just got my third flag for Low Magic Age today.
Yes. And you won't be getting any cookies until you finish all the blues on your plate.

Other highly outdated flags to arrive today:
- Alder's Blood Prologue [Demo]
- Death to Spies
- Gone Home
- Limbo
- Mable & The Wood
- Realms of Arkania 3
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
Post edited May 23, 2020 by mrkgnao
PaterAlf: Will we get flags for every single update a game got in the last two and a half months? Just got my third flag for Low Magic Age today.
mrkgnao: Yes. And you won't be getting any cookies until you finish all the blues on your plate.

Other highly outdated flags to arrive today:
- Alder's Blood Prologue [Demo]
- Death to Spies
- Gone Home
- Limbo
- Mable & The Wood
- Realms of Arkania 3
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
Also just arrived on my plate ... err my library

The Evil Within 1 + 2 (probably also not truly updated)
Post edited May 23, 2020 by MarkoH01
Hm, I got notifications for both Deus Ex - Human Revolution DC and Mankind Divided. No changelogs. Now, MD is obvious (the 1.19 hotfix release), but what about HR? ?_?
Probably all false positives but I've got additional update flags for:

Batman: The Enemy Within
Order of Battle: World War II
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Kingdom and Castles
Resolution Demo
Risen 3
Tooth and Tail
True Fear: Forsaken Souls

Edit: Batman: The Enemy Within was flagged because of the new release recently - it's also a different version than the latest that was here before it was removed from store.

Risen 3, Tooth and Tail and True Fear: Forsaken Souls are false positives. I guess Hyperdimension Neptunia is a false positive as well. Not sure about the others since I did not archive them.
Adding to the above lists:
Barrow Hill: Curse of The Ancient Circle
Barrow Hill: The Dark Path
Kathy Rain
Master of Magic
Starcrawlers
Agent A: A puzzle in disguise has been flagged as updated, but this may be it's first ever update here on GoG, as no updates for it have ever been posted in this thread. Current flagged update version is 5.2.5, no changelog provided...
Trooper1270: Agent A: A puzzle in disguise has been flagged as updated, but this may be it's first ever update here on GoG, as no updates for it have ever been posted in this thread. Current flagged update version is 5.2.5, no changelog provided...
It seems as if those games that were released during the missing flag period are flagged as well.
Staredown: Adding to the above lists:
Barrow Hill: Curse of The Ancient Circle
Barrow Hill: The Dark Path
Kathy Rain
Master of Magic
Starcrawlers
I can confirm that both Barrow Hills games are false positives (just checked them).
Nergal01: Hm, I got notifications for both Deus Ex - Human Revolution DC and Mankind Divided. No changelogs. Now, MD is obvious (the 1.19 hotfix release), but what about HR? ?_?
Like I said, newly released games are obviously flagges as well.
MarkoH01: Probably all false positives but I've got additional update flags for:

Kingdom and Castles
Resolution Demo
Risen 3
Tooth and Tail

Edit: Batman: The Enemy Within was flagged because of the new release recently - it's also a different version than the latest that was here before it was removed from store.

Risen 3, Tooth and Tail and True Fear: Forsaken Souls are false positives. I guess Hyperdimension Neptunia is a false positive as well. Not sure about the others since I did not archive them.
I re-downloaded Risen 3; it's a newer version than the one I already had. But without a changelog, I have no idea what's changed.
MarkoH01: Probably all false positives but I've got additional update flags for:

Kingdom and Castles
Resolution Demo
Risen 3
Tooth and Tail

teceem: I re-downloaded Risen 3; it's a newer version than the one I already had. But without a changelog, I have no idea what's changed.
Then you simply missed to archive it earlier on. I compared the filename with the one I had archived anbd they were identiacal.

Edit: I guess this is the original post for the Risen 3 update
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post23766
Nergal01: Hm, I got notifications for both Deus Ex - Human Revolution DC and Mankind Divided. No changelogs. Now, MD is obvious (the 1.19 hotfix release), but what about HR? ?_?
Those seem to be outdated notifications. Both installers haven't been changed since MD was updated with the hotfix.
MarkoH01: Then you simply missed to archive it earlier on. I compared the filename with the one I had archived anbd they were identiacal.

I probably skipped it because the 1.2 update had no changelog. But what happened in April of this year? They just changed the filename and that triggers an update flag? How absurd!
Post edited May 23, 2020 by teceem
MarkoH01: Then you simply missed to archive it earlier on. I compared the filename with the one I had archived anbd they were identiacal.

teceem: I probably skipped it because the 1.2 update had no changelog. But what happened in April of this year? They just changed the filename and that triggers an update flag? How absurd!
Well, it is GOG - "absurd" is their second name ;)