It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice to have the update flags back.
high rated
And I can confirm the first update flag for

Gone Home which has been updated - apparently it has been updated for Mac.

SmollestLight: We are sorry that the update flags / blue dots have been gone for that long. However we have fixed the issue and you will now reveive the update notification again. =)

Please be aware that some of them might take some time, since there have been a lot of updates in the meantime.
Thank you for the information, really appreciated. But please (since it obviously was not intended) tell us if such things do happe in future that you are aware and will fix it asap. This silence once again caused some people to assume that the absence of update flags is intended by GOG to bring us to Galaxy. You don't need such rumours and you can prevent them so easy with a little bit of commnication. I don't want to feel ungrateful (and I am really not) but I am sure it would have helped both (GOG and customers) if GOG would have told us earlier that this in fact is not intended.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by MarkoH01
high rated
Driftmoon Enchanted Edition

Vanilla Edition 1.016g added as a a bonus

Update 1.78:

No Changelog

Strafe Millenium Edition

Gold Edition Changelog:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=442780

Master of Magic & Caster of Magic

Update 6.03:
https://www.realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=7751&pid=730163#pid730163
Post edited May 22, 2020 by surfer1260
MarkoH01: And I can confirm the first update flag for

Gone Home which has been updated - apparently it has been updated for Mac.

SmollestLight: We are sorry that the update flags / blue dots have been gone for that long. However we have fixed the issue and you will now reveive the update notification again. =)

Please be aware that some of them might take some time, since there have been a lot of updates in the meantime.
MarkoH01: Thank you for the information, really appreciated. But please (since it obviously was not intended) tell us if such things do happe in future that you are aware and will fix it asap. This silence once again caused some people to assume that the absence of update flags is intended by GOG to bring us to Galaxy. You don't need such rumours and you can prevent them so easy with a little bit of commnication. I don't want to feel ungrateful (and I am really not) but I am sure it would have helped both (GOG and customers) if GOG would have told us earlier that this in fact is not intended.
Thank you for the information. I thought we were forgotten. I would also like to thank you for this thread with the updates here, because I couldn't have received quick information anywhere else (except in my profile at the games).
high rated
Got an update flag for Unreal Tournament 2004.

The previous installer seemed to be 2.8 GB, but now it's 2.6 GB ?
high rated
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair was updated to 28130 with no changelog.

Glad to hear it, thanks GOG team!

I likely won't get an answer because this will likely set a bad precedent :P but did all the complaining on the forum help to ensure GOG didn't stray from fixing this problem?
Barrow Hill: Curse of the Ancient Circle & Barrow Hill: The Dark Path got an update flag. No changelog, but looking at "GOGDB" it seems that the size of the offline installers has been slightly reduced.

Limbo got an update. It seems the size of the installer was also reduced (Win and Mac).

I couldn't find if any of these changes had already been announced here.
Sorry if they were and I hadn't noticed previously. If I'm being dumb and just posting repeated updates, please inform me.
Post edited May 22, 2020 by karnak1
LIMBO got a blue dot, of all games.

No idea what changed. Version's 3.0.0.1a (changed in 2017 according to Adalia), but the changelog says it was 3.0.0.1 from 2016.
The blue dots on the website - any way to see them on Galaxy 2.0 too? (i.e., does Galaxy announce updates?)
cachirulo: The blue dots on the website - any way to see them on Galaxy 2.0 too? (i.e., does Galaxy announce updates?)
No. Galaxy only announces updates for the games you have installed on your PC.
cachirulo: The blue dots on the website - any way to see them on Galaxy 2.0 too? (i.e., does Galaxy announce updates?)
karnak1: No. Galaxy only announces updates for the games you have installed on your PC.
I see, thanks. Often updates come without a changelog anyway, so it's no big deal I guess
high rated
Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner got updated, no changelog.
Realms of Arkania 3 got an update.
No changelog. It seems they reduced the size of the installer (the size of the english version apparently went from 360.7 MB to 344 MB).
BE proudly informed me I have three updates, woohoo! Checking my library, I see Gone Home, Limbo, and Realms of Arkania 3 were updated; too tired right now to check what these are about.

MarkoH01: [...]
Thank you for the information, really appreciated. But please (since it obviously was not intended) tell us if such things do happe in future that you are aware and will fix it asap. This silence once again caused some people to assume that the absence of update flags is intended by GOG to bring us to Galaxy. You don't need such rumours and you can prevent them so easy with a little bit of commnication. I don't want to feel ungrateful (and I am really not) but I am sure it would have helped both (GOG and customers) if GOG would have told us earlier that this in fact is not intended.
Soon™ GOG will take the much needed 101 course in communication.