It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: If that's missing, then come and ask me :)
JMich: Will you provide beer or should we bring our own?
BYOB :)
Realms of Arkania got a fresh update?
tfishell: Realms of Arkania got a fresh update?
RoA 1 + 2 German Mac version :)
What about Wizardry 6&7, Judas?
Phaidox: What about Wizardry 6&7, Judas?
Mac version of Wizardry 7 DOS :)
JudasIscariot: Mac version of Wizardry 7 DOS :)
And WC: Armada? Mac version too?

Heh 'WC Armada' sounds like a gang of angry toilets, of the type that used to chase Miner Willy around in the 80s!
Post edited December 13, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: And WC: Armada? Mac version too?

Heh 'WC Armada' sounds like a gang of angry toilets, of the type that used to chase Miner Willy around in the 80s!
WC Armada, Mac version yes :)
For those that may not have noticed with the 2.0 update for Psychonauts, the mac version also was updated.
tfishell: Realms of Arkania got a fresh update?
JudasIscariot: RoA 1 + 2 German Mac version :)
My German Installer of RoA 3 is flagged as updated too, but the version number seems to be the same as before (2.0.0.4).

Is that a mistake or did you apply my requested patch for the game breaking bug at the end and the missing ingame clue book?

(The always pleasant JuriJ from GOG Support promised the GOG Staff would have a look into this matter.)

Edit: I'm afraid it was only a mistake, since the German Windows Installer from RoA 1+2 is flagged as well und you've stated before that it was only the Mac Installer which got an update.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by RS1978
RS1978: My German Installer of RoA 3 is flagged as updated too, but the version number seems to be the same as before (2.0.0.4).
Just downloaded it and mine says 2.0.0.5
Maybe try downloading again a bit later. Some mirrors might still have an older version.
Now Judas, if you (GOG) made a simple change log on the game card, people wouldn't have to bug you (Judas) all the time ;-)
RS1978: My German Installer of RoA 3 is flagged as updated too, but the version number seems to be the same as before (2.0.0.4).
DoctorGOGgles: Just downloaded it and mine says 2.0.0.5
Maybe try downloading again a bit later. Some mirrors might still have an older version.
Interesting, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Says still 2.0.0.4 for me, but I will follow your advice and try it again later. :)

Edit: Could it be that you confused the installers? RoA 1+2 says 2.0.0.5 for me, but I was referring to RoA 3.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by RS1978
Hey Judas,

is there any way to get the red notification to disappear other than downloading the updated file? I don't have a mac and I don't speak German, so I don't really need to re-download Realms of Arkania. :p
RoA3 got an german update or is now available in german
Reveenka: Hey Judas,

is there any way to get the red notification to disappear other than downloading the updated file? I don't have a mac and I don't speak German, so I don't really need to re-download Realms of Arkania. :p
Once you check out what's been updated and/or click on the games on your shelf, the notifications will disappear. It may just take a while and even longer now with the Christmas sale going on.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by de_Monteynard