It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rjbuffchix: Oof. Maybe we could make a thread about "Games that treat Non-Galaxy users like second class citizens". Might I also recommend Kingdom Come Deliverance, where the devs have told people on the forum to just use Galaxy for updates?
shawne: I hate to say it, but this sounds like another Chroma Squad situation where the only way to fix it is just to keep nagging GOG until they get it done.
If you are referring to the "Sundered" Update I am quite sure it will arrive next week. I am just angry that they set their priorities/manpower wrong so this was not updated BEFORE the weekend (when I have time) but instead they focused on their stupid internal installer updates I (and probably everybody but GOG) don't give a damn about. What makes it even worse is that the update should have been here in the offline installer a week ago and the only reason it wasn't was that GOG missed it when Galaxy has been updated. If people make a mistake I EXPECT them to do everything to correct it ... but yeah, I got installer updates. I said it on discord already - I am really disappointed!
ruiner installer still seems broken, the .bin files are like 300 to 400 meg (should be closer to 4 gig) each and when i try to install it it tells me it's corrupted.
fortune_p_dawg: ruiner installer still seems broken, the .bin files are like 300 to 400 meg (should be closer to 4 gig) each and when i try to install it it tells me it's corrupted.
Try GOG.com Downloader... worked for me with KC:D HD files.
fortune_p_dawg: ruiner installer still seems broken, the .bin files are like 300 to 400 meg (should be closer to 4 gig) each and when i try to install it it tells me it's corrupted.
Downloaded them yesterday after they were "fixed" using GOG downloader and was able to download all 10 GB of it.
Edit: Just tested it. Regular download is indeed broken. GOG downloader works fine.
Post edited July 09, 2018 by MarkoH01
eiii: I'm so tired of these god dam internal installer updates. Looks like all of todays updates are again such crap, at least all the updates where I've checked the changelog...
I'd be ok with this, instead... if only these changes improved the installers, instead of messing them up with file chunks with wrong dates..
I've postponed updates since a while, but I'm losing hope for a fix, at this point..
Post edited July 09, 2018 by phaolo
high rated
Infectonator 3 Apocalypse has been updated to version 1.3.2.
Unfortunately I can't find a "clean" changelog since 1.2.4 for now. The only ones I found (on steam) are for 1.2.6 (beta) and 1.3.1

Change-log for the public-testing BETA version 1.2.6 (on Steam, don't know if it was available on GOG because I don't use Galaxy) :
- Surrender Kill-Switch - Your doomsday plan fails mid game? Just flip the kill switch to cancel the apocalypse! You can quickly end your run and convert your score into exp points, then start a new apocalypse.
- Auto-Open Body Bags - Added a toggle button to automatically open body bags
- Change item icon in lab to gray if item is not unlocked
- Fix doomon not appearing on continent destroyed if destroyed using nukes
- Fix new game plus modifier for zombie stat
- Fix starting money new game plus modifier bug
- Fixing Disco Zombie behavior, when he is dancing, player can now spawn items/zombies without cooldown

[...]

We have both, positive and negative modifiers that will make the game harder or easier or more interesting. You'll be able to experiment with various modifiers combinations.
For more casual and relaxing play style we'll be introducing:
- Casual Mode - A new game modifier for fans of the classic Infectonator. No cure and less panic. Enjoy this relaxing and therapeutic mode where you can destroy the world casually on your spare time. No modifier token is required to activate this mode.
- More Zombie Capacity - you can carry more zombies
- many more

As for those wishing for more challenges we'll be adding these:
- Strike Out - Fail three times and you are out!
- Random Zombie Loadout - With this modifier, you'll have a randomized zombie loadout every time you attack a city.
- City Quarantine Lockdown - Attacked cities will be placed under quarantine lockdown for a few days. You can no longer attack a city twice in a row.
- many more

Version 1.3.1 :
Hi World Dominators!
We are happy to announce our first BIG update for Infectonator 3: Apocalypse!
Here’s a list of the new things added with this update:
- Casual Mode - A new game modifier for fans of the classic Infectonator. No cure and less panic. Enjoy this relaxing and therapeutic mode where you can destroy the world casually on your spare time. No modifier token is required to activate this mode.
- Leaderboard System - You will be able to track your progress and beat your own high score! Post your score online and compete with EVERYONE to be the best in spreading infections and finishing fastest! And to make things fair, modifiers will affect your score positively or negatively.
- Surrender Kill-Switch - Your doomsday plan fails mid game? Just flip the kill switch to cancel the apocalypse! You can quickly end your run and convert your score into exp points, then start a new apocalypse.
- Auto-Open Body Bags - Added a toggle button to automatically open body bags
- Bug fixes

Also, we are adding new modifiers for you to play with:
- Randomized Zombie Loadout - Players are given free zombies on every attack, but Loadout are randomized every day.
- Extra Zombie Slot – Adds an extra zombie loadout slot.
- Reduced Zombie Capacity – Decreases zombie loadout capacity size.
- Perfectionist Mode – You must get all humans in every attack, fail to do so 3 times and you’ll lose the game.
- 20/20 Vision – All humans have great eyesight. Activating this modifier will increases human view distance.
- Bootleg Support Items – All support items are weaker.
- Region Lockdown - Regions go into Lockdown after an attack for several days.
- Evacuation Protocol – Stages have a time limit before it automatically ends.
Post edited July 09, 2018 by Splatsch
high rated
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered

Patch #1 (09 July 2018)

Fixed crash in rendering code (mainly when causing bigger explosions)
Fixed: Refresh rate should be correctly shown in options menu
Fixed: cheats should correctly be unlocked
Game can now run faster than ~120 fps, depending on hardware
Overlapped kill messages fixed
MP teleporting should at least be greatly reduced
Button prompts had broken trailing characters in some languages

------------
Still no Desperados update. =(
Post edited July 09, 2018 by Edward_Carnby
high rated
Finally :)

Sundered has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 06/29/2018 (09 July 2018)

Added a set of new combat moves we call Finishers. Once a certain number of melee attacks have been landed in a short time frame, a powerful Finisher attack is ready to be unleashed! Finishers are available from the start of the game
Huge balance pass to make the game smoother and reduce moments where grind feels necessary: Reworked and improved early game pacing; Increased shard drops in the early game.
Expanded the skill tree with new nodes and rebalanced some stat multipliers and perks.
Defeated bosses can be fought again for reduced rewards.
Added player markers to help locate the player in crowded or zoomed out locations (can be toggled in the options).
Tweaked minimap legend so each icon is more easily recognizable.
Modified tip system so as to not spoil content that is not yet accessible to the player.
Reduced loading times and stabilized frame rate (hurray!).
Other minor bug fixes.
MarkoH01: Finally :)

Sundered has been updated.

Changelog for Patch 06/29/2018 (09 July 2018)

Added a set of new combat moves we call Finishers. Once a certain number of melee attacks have been landed in a short time frame, a powerful Finisher attack is ready to be unleashed! Finishers are available from the start of the game
Huge balance pass to make the game smoother and reduce moments where grind feels necessary: Reworked and improved early game pacing; Increased shard drops in the early game.
Expanded the skill tree with new nodes and rebalanced some stat multipliers and perks.
Defeated bosses can be fought again for reduced rewards.
Added player markers to help locate the player in crowded or zoomed out locations (can be toggled in the options).
Tweaked minimap legend so each icon is more easily recognizable.
Modified tip system so as to not spoil content that is not yet accessible to the player.
Reduced loading times and stabilized frame rate (hurray!).
Other minor bug fixes.
Might want to note that only the Windows and Mac installers have been updated, Linux still pending.
Ganni1987: Might want to note that only the Windows and Mac installers have been updated, Linux still pending.
To be honest, I never even changed this option to see if Linix/mac has been updated as well. So yes, if you say so I am sure that is (unfortunately) the case.
high rated
LEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds

#### Update 1.3.6 (09 July 2018)

* Fixed UI black screen overlay issue.
* Fixed fishing mini-game black background issue.
* Item used for the main quest and side quest now checked in your storage.
* Fixed dialogues during the cutscenes at several places.
* Fixed several minor issues.
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Infectonator 3: Apocalypse to version 1.3.2
-> For The King to version 1.0.7.8361
high rated
Not much has happened today in 'Legacy MaGog Land':

---------------------------

Games included in this batch:

· Anodyne
· Even the Ocean
· Even the Ocean Friend Pack [Premium]
· Production Line [In Dev]

Anodyne has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English, Japanese *TO* Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Name *FROM* anodyne_2.0.0.15.dmg *TO* anodyne_enUS_1_514s_22088.pkg --- Size *FROM* 79.5 MB *TO* 81.5 MB --- Date *FROM* Mon 20 Jul 2015 13:22:32 GMT *TO* Mon 09 Jul 2018 08:23:58 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-15 *TO* 1.514S

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 1.514S (9 July 2018)

New languages
- Simplified Chinese
- Spanish
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Korean
(Full changelog)

Even the Ocean has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: Chinese, English *TO* Audio and text: Chinese, English. Text only: German, Spanish, Russian

Even the Ocean Friend Pack [Premium] has changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: Chinese, English *TO* Audio and text: Chinese, English. Text only: German, Spanish, Russian

Production Line [In Dev] has changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch (alpha 1.34 to alpha 1.35) [Windows]

* File added: Patch (1.53a to 1.54) [Windows] --- Size: 4.0 MB --- Version: 1.54

* File changed: Patch (alpha 1.35 to alpha 1.37) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file

* File changed: Patch (alpha 1.37 to alpha 1.38) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Patch (alpha 1.52 to 1.53a) [Windows] --- NOTE: the download link has changed for this file.

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size *FROM* 324.0 MB *TO* 325.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.53a *TO* 1.54

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.54 (09 July 2018)

1) [Bug] Fixed bug where AI research could sometimes skip a rung in the research tree and not research the parent tech.
2) [GUI] Fixed flickering of tooltips on the slot details screen.
3) [Bug] Sound effects volume slider now works again!
4) [Content] New mission map: Detroit (216% bigger than previous largest map).
5) [GUI] Changed the 'New!' text so it no longer flashes but is drawn vertically on the slot selector instead, so it is less irritating.
6) [Bug] Fixed bug where sometimes the backs of company logo signs were flipped.
7) [GUI] Research link button on the design studio details window now links directly to the car designs tab in research screen.
8) [GUI] Reorganised the research tree slightly with some more pre-requisites required for certain techs.
9) [Balance] Increased the research output of the research center, increased price of both research facilities, and increased research cost of some late game items.
10) [GUI] Added new floating notice that informs the player when resources are refunded from a stockpile if seemingly not needed any more.
11) [GUI] Hovering over a building zone 'unlock' icon now shows as a highlight the area that is contained within that zone.
12) [Bug] Fixed bug where in some circumstances cars would not sell.
13) [Bug] Fixed bug where custom map delete button was not working.
14) [GUI] Added icon to tech tree entries to indicate when they are already in the research queue.
15) [Feature] New discount scheme feature added to the showroom.
16) [Bug] Fixed bug where the 'defects' vehicle sign could be stuck at the export slot after exported car was sold.
17) [Bug] Fixed crash bug involving using commas in car design names. Commas can now longer be entered in the naming window for car designs.
18) [Optimisation] Reduced size of save game files.
19) [GUI] Slot picker mouseover now shows the number of each item that is created for manufacturing slots.
20) [Languages] Added community-provided Slovenian language translation.
(Full changelog)
Any word on when Desperados is getting the offline installer for its new version?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post20210
nice little Postal update there.
high rated
POSTAL: Classic and Uncut
Patch 1.0 - 05.07.2018 (10 July 2018)

This is a Windows only update
Added new mouse aim controls (with option to toggle 'classic mouse')
Added levels 'Tokyo' and 'Osaka', from Japan-exclusive release
Added option for Japanese audio, from Japan-exclusive release
Restored 'Santa Patch' content (activates around Christmas time)
Restored Multiplayer modes (only works over LAN)
Restored 'Coat Color' option
Added slider for changing frequency of NPC 'pain' audio
Added Level Select menu
Restored Challenge Mode selection
Added new Campaign options
Restored 'Demo' mode
Improved presentation of ending cutscene
Fixed 'Crosshair' toggle option
Added annual mystery surprise
Lots of 'under-the-hood' changes and improvements
System Shock™ 2
Patch 2.47 ND (10 July 2018)

updated core files to 2.47
ops4 now has a proper multiplayer respawn point, so should a player die before activating the QBR machine, they will respawn in the bulkhead instead of the game exiting to the main menu
squashed a few more rogue props on a couple of objects
restored the (delightful) worm consumption sound when healing from piles of worms
fixed a few typos in filenames that were causing a few object textures to not load properly
fixed that broken animation that would sometimes snap NPC hands and heads around in the Happy Noodle bar