It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Just tested the new DQ version. German translation is 100% according to the game. The one tiny issue in the intro where it still says "voice" once instead of "Stimme" is still present but if that's all I am all right with it. :)
JudasIscariot: Report it on Lars' Github :P
Do you have a link available? The first name I heard the name "Lars" was when it was mentioned to me in a mail.
high rated
Zombasite
Patch 1.019 (05 January 2018)

- fixed a major slow down in Skill::applyPassiveStatusEffects (Mithur)
- now only get ambushes when player makes noise (should fix many ambush problems and some slow down issues) (Crisses/Ghost Matter)
- fixed not getting reward chest for destroying clan (Powerfinder)
- slowed down slow/very paces by about 25% (Crisses)
- fixed a bug that allowed new defend clan stuff to get a free teleport to home (Russell)
- evidence quests now take relations into account even more (more likely to like for family and friends) (Crisses)
- decreased cost of paying vendors to come to town from 50/50 to 30/30 (Crisses)
- fixed clan highlight text not working sometimes when hide eliminated option is turned on (fbo)
- now 3 random clans have shades of brown as their colors instead of white (Orc Schism) (Romløk)
- now World::getLevelsMakeUpLevel only generates list once per level
- fixed destroyed clan message
- fixed critical hit debuff being backwards on debilitating strike (ploratio)
- fixed wishing well stuck message (Acer Spacer)
- made zombielords larger
- orc berserk sound no longer carries forever (BlastProcessing)
- fixed a bad tile in one of the dungeons
- bags no longer compare to starting backpack for better than checks
- fixed : location on skill points left (Xangi)
- updated copyright
- changed PROTOCOL_VERSION to 68
muntdefems: The Linux build is 656MB so it seems OK. The macOS one is 772MB, so it also seems OK-ish, but I don't know where may those extra ~100MB come from...
Avogadro6: Those seems a bit high as well considering that once installed all previous windows versions were under 500 MB. For reference, my entire DQ 2.1.5 folder weighs only 457 MB (this does not include the OpenGL version, which used to have a separate installer).

Then with patch 2.1.7 both the standard and OpenGL version were merged in a single installer (which wasn't supposed to happen IIRC, but I'd have to check some old emails for confirmation) and due to duplicate assets the Haxe version went from <500 MB to 1.10 GB (for comparison, the OpenGL version was still around 455 MB).

I haven't downloaded the 2.20 installer yet, but since the size is more or less the same as the previous one it's very likely that all the duplicated assets are still there.
I've downloaded the Windows installer and unpacked it, as expected, both OpenGL and DirectX versions are in separate folders. What's also weird is that the DirectX version contains more files, by comparison the Linux version also has different size / amount of files.
JudasIscariot: Report it on Lars' Github :P
MarkoH01: Do you have a link available? The first name I heard the name "Lars" was when it was mentioned to me in a mail.
Sure, I thought everyone knew about Lars' Github, sorry for assuming :)

Here it is:

https://github.com/larsiusprime/tdrpg-bugs
JudasIscariot: snip
zambrey: Judas, could you please create the installers for Dead Cells. Thank you.
Fixed :)
Post edited January 05, 2018 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: OpenGL version for Windows :)
muntdefems: I see.

Well, Lars will know better for sure, but I don't see why the raw game assets should be duplicated in order for the game to be compatible both with DirectX and OpenGL. Maybe doing it with a single set of assets is way too complicated and he opted for the easy solution of duplicating everything, who knows... In any case, as a Linux user I don't really care for the double size of the Windows installer anyway. :P
If you're not doing it already, you may want to download the Windows version of some games too. After my recent experience with Trine 3, where the Linux version fails to run on Intel Mesa but the Windows version runs flawlessly on Wine on the same PC. It takes up some more space but for some games it's worth doing it.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by Ganni1987
HypersomniacLive: Emm.. this updated is a month old, and you already posted it in your post #18190 back then (also already posted in the game forum)? Is your script feeling ok?
Interesting... As of late, my script is also picking up changelog updates from up to last mid-November a lot of the time a game gets a genuine and current changelog update. I used to put it down to me screwing it up for once mistakenly use an old changelog file instead of the current one at the time, but I'm not so sure anymore. :P
MarkoH01: Do you have a link available? The first name I heard the name "Lars" was when it was mentioned to me in a mail.
JudasIscariot: Sure, I thought everyone knew about Lars' Github, sorry for assuming :)

Here it is:

https://github.com/larsiusprime/tdrpg-bugs
Thank you :)
Ganni1987: If you're not doing it already, you may want to download the Windows version of some games too. After my recent experience with Trine 3, where the Linux version fails to run on Intel Mesa but the Windows version runs flawlessly on Wine on the same PC. It takes up some more space but for some games it's worth doing it.
My current storage capabilities wouldn't allow me to do this for every Linux game I own (here and elsewhere), but I've done it a couple of times whenever I've had some problems with the Linux build of a game.

It is good advice, though, and I will probably end up doing it for every Linux game I own some day. :)
high rated
MarkoH01: [...] Long story short: they showed for me. So fdoes that mean that lags sometimes don't show just for some people?
I thought that it might be because it's one of the unbundled games, but if the update was flagged for you, then perhaps... preferential treatment?

JudasIscariot: ~ ping ~
Since you're here, could you share what the Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice update is about?

muntdefems: Interesting... As of late, my script is also picking up changelog updates from up to last mid-November a lot of the time a game gets a genuine and current changelog update. I used to put it down to me screwing it up for once mistakenly use an old changelog file instead of the current one at the time, but I'm not so sure anymore. :P
I remember one more such incident with WinterSnowfall's reporting (don't recall which game it was), and that was a good while ago.
Post edited January 05, 2018 by HypersomniacLive
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Emm.. this updated is a month old, and you already posted it in your post #18190 back then (also already posted in the game forum)? Is your script feeling ok?
Ehm, wait, what? What year is it? I hate this time-traveling lag... my script is fine and reliable as always, but I'm still sort of in the middle of a hardware transition, so things may get muddled for a week or two. Anyway, cause of accident: human error. Thanks for the sanity check, I've corrected the post :).

Now, back to the ever-fleeting present...

Titanic: Adventure Out of Time

#### Update (05 January 2018)

* added missing tour guides
* added a potential fix for black screen issues (Windows 7)
RIOT - Civil Unrest

#### Patch 0.97 (05th January 2018)

##### Features

* Like points where you take a picture with camera (rebels)
* Money earned is shown when you take a picture as journalist (in journalist mode)
* M16 authomatic rifle: easter egg! You will find it in the police item list when you'll have unlocked doing this and that... guess it!

##### Balance

* Flags now have less weight in total people count
* adding items to units or groups influences the total number of people expected (if you add as police, you will have more rioters; if you add items as rioters, you'll have less rioters)
* overally improved police courage... hope that now they're not too much brave!

##### Fixes

* Pozo Soton fixed: now all police units have more than only one member, rifles cooldown time is 1/2. And we add grenades. (In the next weeks, we'll cut completely the initial cooldown on rifles, but now it would modify too much things, so we need to do it structurally). Please note that the level is still hard!
* Battle of the Camel: fixed. Now police is not so easy to unsaddle.
* a crash fixed
* updated compression for graphical atlas, so loading times are a bit shorter. (sometimes, still some ghosts on the screen if you begin playing when still graphics is not totally loaded - we'll fix it soon)
* loadout menu problem solved
* total count of rebel groups: it happened that sometimes you have on screen a group less then how many expected.
Dead Cells

#### Patch 0.5.11.1 (05 January 2018)

##### Important features

* We fixed incorrect HP values displayed in the window that shows up when you pick a scroll. Previously, successive scrolls would give +50% HP, +45% HP, +40% HP etc. -Fixed display now shows +50% HP, +30% HP, +21% HP etc. Dont worry: the new HP values may seem lower BUT the actual gameplay values were not changed at all. We only fixed an incorrect display.
* (Community suggestion) Hunter's Grenade can now transmute enemies even if they don't have an Elite version. In such a case, they turn into Elite Zombies.
* (Community suggestion) Hunter's Grenade now extracts a relevant blueprint from the target enemy if you already carry other blueprints in your bag.

##### Balancing

* Meat Grinder and Heavy Grenade are now Brutality skills too in addition of Tactics
* Triggering the YOLO mutation now stops poisoning on the player

##### Bug fixes

* Fixed Ligament Slicer displayed as having limited ammo
* Fixed rooms in the Fog Fjord (keys are now reachable)
Planet Nomads

#### Patch 0.8.5 (05th January 2018)

* Solar panel - recharge your batteries without wasting resources
* Water pump - aka. mining machine for dirty water
* Teleporting will not heal you anymore
* Decreased regeneration in Stasis Chamber
* Removed functionless Extraterrestial Datapad
Ganni1987: If you're not doing it already, you may want to download the Windows version of some games too. After my recent experience with Trine 3, where the Linux version fails to run on Intel Mesa but the Windows version runs flawlessly on Wine on the same PC. It takes up some more space but for some games it's worth doing it.
muntdefems: My current storage capabilities wouldn't allow me to do this for every Linux game I own (here and elsewhere), but I've done it a couple of times whenever I've had some problems with the Linux build of a game.

It is good advice, though, and I will probably end up doing it for every Linux game I own some day. :)
In my tests (so far) I found that all Unity games work ok, it's the ones with custom engines / were ported after the Windows version that you should be aware of. A few days ago I happened on a discussion on the Steam forums for the game "Snapshot", apparently a few levels are broken on the Linux version and probably won't be fixed, meanwhile the Windows version runs well on Wine and those same levels are ok.

I feel you with the storage thing, Last month had to buy a fresh 2TB HDD because I couldn't keep up with the free space.
JudasIscariot: ~ ping ~
HypersomniacLive: Since you're here, could you share what the Call of Cthulhu: Prisoner of Ice update is about?
The Linux version of the game has received Italian language support :)
MarkoH01: [...] Long story short: they showed for me. So fdoes that mean that lags sometimes don't show just for some people?
HypersomniacLive: I thought that it might be because it's one of the unbundled games, but if the update was flagged for you, then perhaps... preferential treatment?
Please tell me that you meant this as a joke ... please. (no smiley anywhere so I cannot be sure).
high rated
JudasIscariot: The Linux version of the game has received Italian language support :)
Cheers, a changelog line would have been nice though. As would a flag for those updated games that come with changelogs.

MarkoH01: Please tell me that you meant this as a joke ... please. (no smiley anywhere so I cannot be sure).
A grain of seriousness would have been in there if I knew, or at least believed, that GOG's unreliable and outdated manual updates notification system provided an option to selectively notify people.

Then again, the otherwise new and shiny notification system for everything else never ever gave me a nudge about something in my wishlist being on sale (not that I'm not happy about this particular malfunction), so GOG's system might have a bias against me after all.

Anyway, off to download my freshly updated, but also not flagged as such, Titanic: Adventure Out of Time.
Thiev: the only change in both M&B games is different logo in launcher screen. No other game file changes.
If that's all that changed, I'm not going to bother downloading it, but I don't understand why patches aren't released for this game anymore. Every tiny update, we have to re-download the full installer for each game and DLC?