It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: So has anyone checked the new installer for Lords of the realm Royal Edition? :P
Well I've download it . . . is there something special over just the 2.0 part? =P
Post edited November 21, 2013 by WhoKnowscs
JudasIscariot: So has anyone checked the new installer for Lords of the realm Royal Edition? :P
I guess it fixes this:

Lords of the Realm Royal Edition - LOTR1 is the floppy disk version. The CD-ROM version has cinematics and redbook audio. Also, CD-ROM had game map selection between England and Germany.
SLP2000: I guess it fixes this:

Lords of the Realm Royal Edition - LOTR1 is the floppy disk version. The CD-ROM version has cinematics and redbook audio. Also, CD-ROM had game map selection between England and Germany.
Have you checked? :P
JudasIscariot: Have you checked? :P
Nope, I only buy games here, don't have time to install them (and even think about playing).
Crosmando: Also yeah we need this on GOG quick smart
Topware guys on Steam said like a week ago that GOG should upload HD version soon...
JudasIscariot: Have you checked? :P
SLP2000: Nope, I only buy games here, don't have time to install them (and even think about playing).
Not sure if that's sarcasm >.>
JudasIscariot: Not sure if that's sarcasm >.>
It's not, I only played 4 short games this year.
SLP2000: Nope, I only buy games here, don't have time to install them (and even think about playing).
Many of us share the same fate...:-(

As for the LotR update: you are the bestest!
tburger: Many of us share the same fate...:-(

As for the LotR update: you are the bestest!
Hope you mean "you" in the sense "GOG, you are the bestest" because I am a mere messenger as far as these kind of things are concerned :)
high rated
I seriously think this kind of addition should be included in the "this week on gog" video
damien: I seriously think this kind of addition should be included in the "this week on gog" video
It's a bit late for that but we'll get the news out :)
Installed both old and new LOTR:RE and did a quick comparison with DiffMerge. DOSBox is upgraded from v0.73 to v0.74 and support files changed. GOG installer upgraded. Folders renamed/rearranged. No other major differences found. :(

Guess we keep dreaming about having the CD version <sigh>
Torin68: Installed both old and new LOTR:RE and did a quick comparison with DiffMerge. DOSBox is upgraded from v0.73 to v0.74 and support files changed. GOG installer upgraded. Folders renamed/rearranged. No other major differences found. :(

Keep in mind that the CD version is flagged off in the installer by default. Not that I am doubting your words but have you gone into the options in the installer?
Attachments:
Post edited November 21, 2013 by JudasIscariot
Torin68: Installed both old and new LOTR:RE and did a quick comparison with DiffMerge. DOSBox is upgraded from v0.73 to v0.74 and support files changed. GOG installer upgraded. Folders renamed/rearranged. No other major differences found. :(

JudasIscariot: Keep in mind that the CD version is flagged off in the installer by default. Not that I am doubting your words but have you gone into the options in the installer?
I want to know what the "Show 4 giveaways" means in the pretty yellow text.

Hmmm.....

Thanks for the update on LotR1. I'll have to give it a try. I was just trying the installer a few days back to see if there was a difference. Someone was complaining about LotR2 not working after a recent install, so I tried the install and I didn't notice the difference. Must be very new!
Tallima: I want to know what the "Show 4 giveaways" means in the pretty yellow text.
User script that prevents threads with "Giveaway" in their title from showing.
I'm more interested in the 53 notifications...