It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Berzerk2002: Looks like Pixel Titans became another one of these Valve a** kissers when it comes to updates for their game STRAFE. More than 2 weeks and we still don't have the latest patch 6 here on GOG. This sucks big time! I'm really pissed right now also because nobody from the GOG team is able or willing to give an answer when they're asked when the patch will be finally here. Always just the same "we're looking into it and we're sorry about the whole situation" standard answer. I'm sick of waiting. Add the damn patch or remove the game from GOG if Pixel Titans is not interested in keeping the GOG version up to date!
There are several other games with this problem too and update delays with many more than only two weeks, for example AI War Fleet Command. You only get the latest update with the integrated updater (internet connection required). It's not up to date out of the box when you install the game with the standalone installers offline.
I already wrote to GOG support some time ago but nothing happened.
Post edited July 12, 2017 by Silverhawk170485
DoctorGOGgles: I think you've accidentally posted the Stardew Valley changelog in the Party Hard forum (Patch 1.2.33 is for Stardew Valley. Party Hard Mac OSX installer was updated to 1.4.030r without changelog).
I did indeed, thanks for pointing it out. I'm pressed for time right now, so will amend my error later tonight.
I said this mutltiple times but in my expoerience contacting support because of a missing update does not lead to any success. Either contact one of the better mods like Judas (and hope the game is in his responsibility) or/and contact the devs AND publisher directly on forum, on facebook and on steam. I did this multiple time and most of the times I was successful.
Post edited July 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Either contact one of the better mods like Judas (and hope the game is in his responsibility) or/and contact the devs AND publisher directly on forum, on facebook and on steam. I did this multiple time and most of the times I was successful.
Judas changed his privacy settings so you can't talk to him. I informed Pixel Titans via E-Mail and also talked to The Game Bakers about the missing DLC and OST for Furi. No answer from both developers 'till now. Nobody want's to talk and give some answers.
Grimlock: Here you have the changelogs for the CrossCode[In Dev] update that was released some days ago.
muntdefems: Here's an update with a huge changelog, a pair of possibly 'ignorable' installer updates, and a couple of 'Features'
I take it MaGog is not tracking CrossCode (though it was released before it switched to "Legacy" mode)?
MarkoH01: Either contact one of the better mods like Judas (and hope the game is in his responsibility) or/and contact the devs AND publisher directly on forum, on facebook and on steam. I did this multiple time and most of the times I was successful.
Berzerk2002: Judas changed his privacy settings so you can't talk to him. I informed Pixel Titans via E-Mail and also talked to The Game Bakers about the missing DLC and OST for Furi. No answer from both developers 'till now. Nobody want's to talk and give some answers.
Judas has not changed a thing in his settings - look here. He probably just did not realize yet that he should change his settings back to normal. For now try to add him as a friend to contact him. In addition to contacting the devs you should also try to contact the publishers of the game (in most cases they are responsible anyway). Try to do as much of the communication out in the open - meaning facebook since bad reputation there is tarnishing the image of the devs/publishers as well. As I said - it's no guarantee but the chances for success are much bigger than contacting support. Don't give up and do this multiple times if you don't receive an answer. If nothing is helping tell the devs/publishers that you are going to demand a refund, that you won't buy another game from them and/or that you will tell others as well how you are ignored and why they should not be supported. Be agressive but don't be mean or rude. You are a buyer and you have rights.
Post edited July 12, 2017 by MarkoH01
WinterSnowfall: I take it MaGog is not tracking CrossCode (though it was released before it switched to "Legacy" mode)?
Nope, is not up to date, so I assume it must have been updated after MaGog starter her refresh.

Curiously enough, GOG's non-Galaxy API has the updated changelog, but notice that it jumps from v0.9.2 (12 June) to v0.9.5-5 (12 July), and v0.9.5-4 (the one posted by Grimlock) is nowhere to be found. So it seems the two APIs have different changelogs for at least this game. Some of us should check if this is only a exception or it happens for many other games. :P
WinterSnowfall: I take it MaGog is not tracking CrossCode (though it was released before it switched to "Legacy" mode)?
I suppose it tracks just the offline installers, so if an update is only for galaxy it doesn't appear.
Also since the changelog was not updated Magog doesn't pick it.

Edit: A lot more complete explanation by muntdefems in the previous post
Post edited July 12, 2017 by Grimlock
Berzerk2002: Judas changed his privacy settings so you can't talk to him. I informed Pixel Titans via E-Mail and also talked to The Game Bakers about the missing DLC and OST for Furi. No answer from both developers 'till now. Nobody want's to talk and give some answers.
MarkoH01: Judas has not changed a thing in his settings - look here. He probably just did not realize yet that he should change his settings back to normal. For now try to add him as a friend to contact him. In addition to contacting the devs you should also try to contact the publishers of the game (in most cases they are responsible anyway). Try to do as much of the communication out in the open - meaning facebook since bad reputation there is tarnishing the image of the devs/publishers as well. As I said - it's no guarantee but the chances for success are much bigger than contacting support. Don't give up and do this multiple times if you don't receive an answer. If nothing is helping tell the devs/publishers that you are going to demand a refund, that you won't buy another game from them and/or that you will tell others as well how you are ignored and why they should not be supported. Be agressive but don't be mean or rude. You are a buyer and you have rights.
I actually updated my settings :P I should be a bit more accessible now :)
muntdefems: Curiously enough, GOG's non-Galaxy API has the updated changelog, but notice that it jumps from v0.9.2 (12 June) to v0.9.5-5 (12 July), and v0.9.5-4 (the one posted by Grimlock) is nowhere to be found. So it seems the two APIs have different changelogs for at least this game. Some of us should check if this is only a exception or it happens for many other games. :P
Yeah, I know :). I've been seeing them show up for CrossCode, but I always assumed MaGog will pick things up eventually. In fact I'm only looking at games released after the 24th of May to fill out the gaps.

As to the whole situation, I highly doubt it's just a freak occurrence since the website data and the RESTful APIs are not designed to be in perfect sync. We have to expect at least a few things slipping through the cracks no matter how much... ehm, scanning... and surveillance we throw at GOG :|.
Attachments:
facepalm.jpg (53 Kb)
Post edited July 12, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
i just got a flag for SOMA but have no idea what it was for.
fortune_p_dawg: i just got a flag for SOMA but have no idea what it was for.
The mac installer got updated for some reason... no changelog yet.
Updated the Mac version to the latest version of the game. We didn't get a changelog for the updates, however. Sorry about that :/
Post edited July 12, 2017 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Updated the Mac version to the latest version of the game. We didn't get a changelog for the updates, however. Sorry about that :/
no worries, i am a filthy windows user, haha.
It went from 1.10 to 1.09. Basically, something somewhere got fucked up.