It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Two posts with the actual update of Enclave should be more than enough. XD

Added the Enclave changelog to the game forum.
Actually I had edited my post as ninja'd by Grargar and I saw it edited!

But as we know GOG likes to introduce new features during sales! :-)
It has removed the edited message and it shows the original again. I think, I should leave it as it is now, since it has been the reason for other posts.

I had tried to post in Enclave's forum too, but my post has never been shown. I guess, it's a better feature than rolling back posts' updates though.

Anyway, thanks for adding the changelog.
high rated
Added the Anima: Gate of Memories, Mini Metro, and Project Highrise changelogs to the respective game fora.

Additionally:
- PaterAlf added the FEZ changelog.
- Berzerk2002 added the Shadow Warrior 2 one.
- DeMignon added the The Silver Case and Zombie Night Terror changelogs.

muntdefems: [Part 2 of 3] [...]

Mini Metro has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

[...]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 191.0 MB *TO* 200.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 201610181731 (gog-9) *TO* 201611091216 (gog-9)

[...]
The Mac version did not change; was it updated?
HypersomniacLive: The Mac version did not change; was it updated?
Only the GOG-vesion did not change, but I'd bet it's because of the new policy for Mac updates: the new version is 201611091216, so the new GOG-version is 9 like the day of the month.

That, or simply a typo. :P
muntdefems: Only the GOG-vesion did not change, but I'd bet it's because of the new policy for Mac updates: the new version is 201611091216, so the new GOG-version is 9 like the day of the month.

Should have been clearer, the GOG-version number is what I meant.
high rated
muntdefems: Only the GOG-vesion did not change, but I'd bet it's because of the new policy for Mac updates: the new version is 201611091216, so the new GOG-version is 9 like the day of the month.

HypersomniacLive: Should have been clearer, the GOG-version number is what I meant.
Considering that both the file size and the dev's version did change, I'd bet the Mac GOG-version remaining the same is either a typo, or a consequence of the crazy new way of labelling GOG-versions for Mac files.

In other news, here's the missing update for the Shadow Warrior 2 standalone installers:

---------------------------

Shadow Warrior 2 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.1.2.0 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.1.5.1 [Windows] --- File size: 503.0 MB --- Version: gog-8 -> gog-9

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 5) --- File size *FROM* 27.0 MB *TO* 26.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4.0 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.5.1 (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 5) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4.0 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.5.1 (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 5) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4.0 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.5.1 (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 4 of 5) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4.0 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.5.1 (gog-9)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 5 of 5) --- File size *FROM* 2.3 GB *TO* 898.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.4.0 (gog-8) *TO* 1.1.5.1 (gog-9)

[NO CHANGELOG]

(Find it here)
high rated
Mini-update from MaGog's logs for 11 November:

Anima: Gate of Memories has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.9.0 or newer)

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* 10.9+, Processor: Dual core processor, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Storage: 6 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: 10.9+, Processor: Quad core processor, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Storage: 6 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard

(Completing the addition of a Mac version reported yesterday)
high rated
muntdefems: [...] the crazy new way of labelling GOG-versions for Mac files. [...]
I've given up on this one, as crazy doesn't even begin to describe it; GOG uses like at least three different ways currently...
high rated
Another mini-update to end MaGog's logs for 11 November:

A game has probably been added: Rad Rodgers: World One [In Dev]

Candle [Upcoming] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File size: 30.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.01 (gog-1)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File size: 3.9 GB --- Version: 1.1.01 (gog-1)

* File added: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size: 1.2 GB --- Version: 1.1.01 (gog-1)

[NO CHANGELOG]
IronArcturus: If GOG has the source code [...]
Thiev: We don't. We never do. And all Crysis is doing is creating an empty entry - which won't be fixed because there is nothing to fix.
What about FEAR. Why does FEAR MP launch "SecuROM Shell Extension Installer?

http://i.imgur.com/uUfv5DB.jpg
high rated
I just got back home from a dinner that has turned into some drinks until late, so I can bring you the first mini-updates from MaGog's logs for 12 November:

Candle has probably changed

>>> Supported OS changed *FROM* Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) *TO* Windows (7, 8, 10)

>>> Sub-forum added: Candle sub-forum

Rad Rodgers: World One [In Dev] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* 7 SP1 (must have KB 2670838 installed) / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Processor: 2.3+ GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DX11 with Feature Level 11, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 1 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: 7 SP1 (must have KB 2670838 installed) / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Processor: 3.4 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: DX11 with Feature Level 11, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 2 GB available space *TO* 7 SP1 (must have KB 2670838 installed) / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Processor: 2.3+ GHz, Memory: 6 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 540 or equivalent, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 8 GB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: 7 SP1 (must have KB 2670838 installed) / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Processor: 3.4 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950 or better, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 8 GB available space
Thiev: We don't. We never do. And all Crysis is doing is creating an empty entry - which won't be fixed because there is nothing to fix.
korell: But is there any news on the way overdue FEAR fix to remove the SecuROM installation created by FEARMP.EXE? That executable is completely useless as there is no active multiplayer via this any longer, they released a standalone multiplayer, and it is only by trying to use this FEARMP.EXE (or via the menu interface) that the SecuROM install happens with FEAR. This was raised a couple of years ago (yes, that long ago) and we were told a workaround was being worked on (presumably to remove/replace the FEARMP.EXE as it does nothing - a dummy exe that does nothing would be preferable). Yet still we are waiting.
If you really only do need a dummy exe that does nothing:
http://joenord.com/apps/nop/
high rated
MarkoH01: If you really only do need a dummy exe that does nothing:
http://joenord.com/apps/nop/
So even more reason why there should be no delay in GOG providing a new version for download that doesn't accidentally install a load of SecuROM files and registry keys when a user tries to use the no longer active multiplayer element of FEAR. I just don't understand why we've been left waiting all this time for something that is so easy to resolve.
high rated
korell: ...
Well said! GOG, get rid of this SecuROM garbage. That's what you stand for.
high rated
Renowned Explorers got an update :

Patch 403 (13 November 2016)
It fixes the game getting stuck in a state where the UI is disabled after specific events.

I added the changelog in the thread of game's forum.
high rated
Splatsch: Renowned Explorers got an update
Here are the full details:

Renowned Explorers: International Society has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 401 [Linux]

* File removed: Patch 401 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 403 [Linux] --- File size: 1.0 MB --- Version: gog-30

* File changed: DLC: Renowned Explorers: More To Explore: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 49.0 MB *TO* 46.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 401 (gog-8) *TO* 403 (gog-9)

* File changed: DLC: Renowned Explorers: More To Explore: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 47.0 MB *TO* 46.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 401 (gog-33) *TO* 403 (gog-34)

* File changed: DLC: Renowned Explorers: More To Explore: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 54.0 MB *TO* 52.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 401 (gog-31) *TO* 403 (gog-32)

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 827.0 MB *TO* 809.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 401 (gog-29) *TO* 403 (gog-30)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 809.0 MB *TO* 790.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 401 (gog-33) *TO* 403 (gog-34)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 857.0 MB *TO* 817.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 401 (gog-31) *TO* 403 (gog-32)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 403 (13 November 2016)

- It fixes the game getting stuck in a state where the UI is disabled after specific events.
(Full changelog)