It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: I've added the Galactic Civilization III changelog to the respective changelog thread, which might benefit from sticky status, thank you!

Edit: Anyone else seeing this post and my userinfo next to it in italic? I didn't use the italic tags O_o
You broke the thread ;-)

muntdefems: Parkan: The Imperial Chronicles has probably changed
Please fix the italics at the end this games update. Since it breaks the thread :-)
Post edited July 29, 2016 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: You broke the thread ;-)
Looks like a missing italic ending tag is missing someplace. We just have to figure out how to add one back in [/i]
clisair: Looks like a missing italic ending tag is missing someplace. We just have to figure out how to add one back in [/i]
test
*deleted*

EDIT: damn, muntdefems fixed the post right now
Post edited July 29, 2016 by phaolo
phaolo: [i] LOL!
Even mine.

Did muntdefems leave some unclosed tag maybe? :P[/i]
Yes...i have no idea what happened. Oh well look like it happened in muntdefems post...

moonshineshadow: [i] You broke the thread ;-)

Please fix the italics at the end this games update. Since it breaks the thread :-)[/i]
Phew...wasn't me after all ;)
But good to know that even one missing tag ending can break the entire thread...
high rated
Added the changelog for Moon Hunters to the game forum.
How about not trying to fix it and just wait until muntdefems can fix the post? Because with this wonky forum we'll only break more stuff.
Post edited July 29, 2016 by moonshineshadow
Fixed it! Sorry guys... :S
muntdefems: Fixed it! Sorry guys... :S
muntdefems: Fixed it! Sorry guys... :S
Thank you. No worries, can happen easily with this well-thought out forum software ;)
Hmmm... apparently the forum autoformats URLs and puts [url] and [/url] tags around them just OK, but if you wrap said URL in italics tags, then all hell breaks loose... :S

Anyway, here's a mini-update from MaGog's logs for 29 July:

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Galactic Civilizations III - Lost Treasures [DLC]
muntdefems: but if you wrap said URL in italics tags, then all hell breaks loose... :S
It does? Testing
muntdefems: Hmmm... apparently the forum autoformats URLs and puts [url] and [/url] tags around them just OK, but if you wrap said URL in italics tags, then all hell breaks loose... :S

Anyway, here's a mini-update from MaGog's logs for 29 July:

A game has probably been added: Galactic Civilizations III - Lost Treasures [DLC]
Even worse, GOG Galaxy automatically italicizes all text used in quotes in replies so if people use italics for real to emphasize certain words, their emphasis is lost when Galaxy decides to italicize everything. Very irritating and inconsistent with the website.
skeletonbow: Even worse, GOG Galaxy automatically italicizes all text used in quotes in replies so if people use italics for real to emphasize certain words, their emphasis is lost when Galaxy decides to italicize everything. Very irritating and inconsistent with the website.
Not only Galaxy, GOG's website does exactly the same. :(

JMich: It does? Testing
No, I meant a "raw" URL without url tags.
high rated
Crimzon Clover: World Ignition got an update.

I've created a changelog thread in the respective game forum. Would be great it could get sticked. Thank you!
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 29 July:

Crimzon Clover: World Ignition has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese *TO* Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_crimzon_clover_world_ignition_2.0.0.1.exe *TO* setup_crimzon_clover_world_ignition_2.1.0.2.exe --- File size *FROM* 567.3 MB *TO* 419.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Wed 03 Dec 2014 10:53:38 GMT *TO* Fri 29 Jul 2016 11:43:34 GMT --- Version *FROM* [empty] *TO* 1.06 (gog-2)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.06 (29 July 2016)

- Added support for Polish
- Fixed a minor issue with the filtering for online leaderboards

Patch 1.05 (29 July 2016)

- Key Log display option: you can show up they key entry both in-game and during replay by changing the option in :
[SETTINGS]→[SYSTEM SETTINGS]→[KEY INPUT DISP]
- Superplay Replay: First level of each replay can be watched for free. Complete replay and guide will be available soon.
- Various small fixes: Small display fixes and adjustments.

Patch 1.04 (29 July 2016)

- Pause Menu: Pause the BGM during pause menu
- Name Entry Screen: Display the total Star Item picked up during play-through, as well as information relevant to the mode played : BREAK RATE MAX, BOOST COUNT, BREAK COUNT
- Screen setting: Added a V sync option to screen setting, only available when playing in full screen
- Bug correction: Bug where the game starts high res in a very small window on screens with a resolution of 1280×768 or lower corrected, the game should now first start in low res mode.
- small fixes

Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Russian *TO* Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.1.0246 (gog-3) [Windows] --- File size: 8.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0239 -> 1.1.0246

* File added: Patch 1.1.0246 [Linux] --- File size: 7.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.0239 -> 1.1.0246

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0239 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.0246 (gog-2)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0239 (gog-1) *TO* 1.1.0246 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 30.0 MB *TO* 29.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0239 (gog-2) *TO* 1.1.0246 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.1.0239 (gog-2) *TO* 1.1.0246 (gog-3)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Patch 1.1.0246 (29 July 2016)

- Added Italian language