It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: This too.
There should be an announcement ready the moment of or soon after removal.
JudasIscariot: Sure, when we know about it way in advance. Like I said, it was a surprise to us as well.
I suppose so.
Might me nice to create a topic just to say X game has been removed:
More info later or something until a proper announcement is ready.
Hearing it from MaGOG is really weird.
high rated
JudasIscariot: Sure, when we know about it way in advance. Like I said, it was a surprise to us as well.
And I'm sure nobody doubts it in the slightest. But I still think it wouldn't have hurt to write a short forum post on the lines of "Sorry guys, we had to remove the Superfrog games!".
high rated
I think mrkgnao meant even after the fact. It's more professional to let us know than him starting a thread, or someone being unable to find a removed title in the catalogue and wondering why that is.
mrkgnao: NOTE! MISSING GAME from catalogue: 1207658989 Superfrog
NOTE! MISSING GAME from catalogue: 1207665663 Superfrog HD
Grargar: O_o
Superfrog HD is still available on Steam, so it wasn't a complete recall. Any theories?
Tannath: Superfrog HD is still available on Steam, so it wasn't a complete recall. Any theories?
Yes.
omega64: Yeah, still sucks though.
Especially since they rarely if ever come back.
I can only remember Fallout and the Nordic games coming back.
Plus the Frictional games, the Guilty Gear games, Mobile Forces, Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich and a few others.
Tannath: Superfrog HD is still available on Steam, so it wasn't a complete recall. Any theories?
Grargar: Yes.
It's not like I'll miss the games, but it still sucks...
Post edited May 25, 2016 by Tannath
omega64: What why? O_o
Not that I'll miss them I guess...
JudasIscariot: We didn't have much of a choice in the matter and we were told to remove them effective immediately. Sorry but we don't always get advance notice about these kind of things :(
Is there some sort of clause in contract with dev/publisher that allow them to do it straight away?
From MaGog's logs for 24 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Torchlight II, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Chinese, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Russian
Got a bad feeling that terratech (in dev) may be abandoned on GOG, to all those people who bought the GOG version are getting left out - seems they are updating often, but not for GOG..any further news gog.
Swapware1: Got a bad feeling that terratech (in dev) may be abandoned on GOG, to all those people who bought the GOG version are getting left out - seems they are updating often, but not for GOG..any further news gog.
then that means the devs arent supplying the updates to GOG.
Swapware1: Got a bad feeling that terratech (in dev) may be abandoned on GOG, to all those people who bought the GOG version are getting left out - seems they are updating often, but not for GOG..any further news gog.
If updates don't arrive here on GOG just contact the devs or the publishers (until a reasonable amount of wait time of course). Often they simply "forgot" about GOG - the same goes with humble.
BG2EE:
Update (25 May 2016)
-The Linux version has been updated from version 2.2.65.0 to version 2.2.66.0. This will allow for users across all three supported operating systems to play together.
mobutu: BG2EE:
Update (25 May 2016)
-The Linux version has been updated from version 2.2.65.0 to version 2.2.66.0. This will allow for users across all three supported operating systems to play together.
Baldur's Gate has Multiplayer? O_o
Huh, never knew.
mobutu: BG2EE:
Update (25 May 2016)
omega64: Baldur's Gate has Multiplayer? O_o
Huh, never knew.
Well, party-based co-op multiplayer...like the original did :)
omega64: Baldur's Gate has Multiplayer? O_o
Huh, never knew.
JudasIscariot: Well, party-based co-op multiplayer...like the original did :)
Interesting.
Oh well, need to finish Icewind Dale first.