It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Could I ask you too to send in a ticket following the link above, please?
done... there's no trace of an abbeycore.txt though and I looked in the directory, as well as my documents' folder.
JudasIscariot: Could I ask you too to send in a ticket following the link above, please?
micktiegs_8: done... there's no trace of an abbeycore.txt though and I looked in the directory, as well as my documents' folder.
Well, your case is different than EndreWhiteMane's as it looks like he was trying to start the game. I believe that file gets generated when you run the game.
Just got this for Dreamfall Chapters -

Patch 4.2.1 (22 January 2016)
German subtitles for Book 4
Improved support for 4:3 aspect ratio
Fixed issue where player could get stuck loading a save game
Minor audio fixes
Minor collision fixes
Fixed "popping" sky plane in Europolis
From MaGog's logs for 22 January (part 1 of 3):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.0 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.0.1 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.0 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.0.1 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 0.9.5 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.0.1 (gog-2)

NOTE! CHANGED Aquatic Adventure of the Last Human, The, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1452863102.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.1 (22 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added a checkpoint before "The Fathers" encounter.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug where collision boxes disappeared when pausing in certain areas.
NOTE! ADD +++ Unlocked content can no longer be accessed from the menu when using a gamepad.
NOTE! ADD +++ The mines in the background were very memory-heavy. fixed this.
NOTE! ADD +++ Gamepad should no longer vibrate randomly.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a very rare crash when killing the worm

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Chaos Reborn, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_chaos_reborn_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_chaos_reborn_2.1.0.2.exe; 1.3 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-2); Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:25:45 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:08:06 GMT; 895,523,168 ***TO*** 898,983,920)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Chaos Reborn, downloadables, Patch 1.4 (patch_chaos_reborn_2.1.0.2.exe; 1.3 (gog-1) -> 1.4 (gog-2); Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:06:13 GMT; 14,879,312)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Chaos Reborn, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (chaos_reborn_2.0.0.1.dmg ***TO*** chaos_reborn_2.1.0.2.dmg; 1.3 (gog-1) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-2); Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:43:03 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:08:38 GMT; 1,016,155,164 ***TO*** 1,019,617,751)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Chaos Reborn, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_chaos_reborn_2.0.0.2.sh ***TO*** gog_chaos_reborn_2.1.0.3.sh; 1.3 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-2); Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:44:18 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:08:39 GMT; 1,017,456,663 ***TO*** 1,028,763,877)

NOTE! CHANGED Chaos Reborn, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1450347751.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.4 (22 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Your wizard will now resurrect only on wizard towers that have been visited.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug that caused movement in realms to lock up if a marauder spawns in the same day the king reinforces his lords.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a data corruption problem with offline realms.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug that caused crashes when getting items from realms.
NOTE! ADD +++ Enabled designer notes for 'Development' realms in the realm editor.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug that caused the trading of talismans in offline mode to fail.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash if you enter a realm when it expires (you are the 2000th adventurer).
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the previous/current season and equipped/classic league selection in the rankings screen.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug where dead companion is not processed properly by encounter on the same tile as an enemy wizard lord.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the position of the animated card back.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the camera jitter on battle start.
NOTE! ADD +++ Hide creature buff indicators when the creature is not in idle state.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the spell stats in the battle info screen and creature info screen.
NOTE! ADD +++ Properly scale the staff in the creature/wizard info screen in battles.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the sinking of the camera when tracking wizard death.
NOTE! ADD +++ Don’t show the select-next-unit button when the AI moves and don't snap the battle log to the bottom when the playback interface is active.

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Darkest Dungeon, all_files, Patch 13362 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 13322 (gog-3) -> 13362 (gog-5)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Darkest Dungeon, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 13322 (gog-3) ***TO*** 13362 (gog-5)

NOTE! CHANGED Darkest Dungeon, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1450711444.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 13362 (22 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Aboms doing weird things while charmed by the Siren
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed some more heroes not having skills unlocked.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed ability to drop trinkets into provisioning inventory
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Save Reload issues around exiting the game after completing a quest
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 13344 (22 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Performance Optimization to address stuttering
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Camping Skill buff Icons not showing by Quest Text while Active
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Durations to Camping Skill Tooltips
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix for Trinket loss from DDQ2
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix so that players stop getting extra DDQ2 Quest Trinkets. (Max is 3)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed item sell back exploit. ( SORRY )
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix to some heroes not saving upgrades
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix for Selected Skills being Locked on Characters.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed VO subtitles for Czech
Post edited January 22, 2016 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for 22 January (part 2 of 3):

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (part 1 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.1.16.exe ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.10.0.17.exe; 4.1.1 (gog-16) ***TO*** 4.2.1 (gog-17); Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:15:49 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:41:31 GMT; 35,096,096 ***TO*** 35,096,032)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (part 2 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.1.16-1.bin ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.10.0.17-1.bin; 4.1.1 (gog-16) ***TO*** 4.2.1 (gog-17); Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:31:47 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:51:52 GMT; no change in size)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German (part 3 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.9.1.16-2.bin ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.10.0.17-2.bin; 4.1.1 (gog-16) ***TO*** 4.2.1 (gog-17); Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:29:18 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:48:21 GMT; 3,175,022,287 ***TO*** 3,184,077,465)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Patch 4.2.1 (64-bit version only) (patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.10.0.17.exe; Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:41:32 GMT; 85,023,016)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, 32-bit version (Part 1 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.9.1.16.exe ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.10.0.17.exe; Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:15:26 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:41:38 GMT; 35,096,016 ***TO*** 35,096,008)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, 32-bit version (Part 2 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.9.1.16-1.bin ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.10.0.17-1.bin; Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:31:33 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:52:05 GMT; no change in size)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, 32-bit version (Part 3 of 3) (setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.9.1.16-2.bin ***TO*** setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.10.0.17-2.bin; Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:28:59 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:49:05 GMT; 3,173,605,978 ***TO*** 3,182,674,300)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+German (dreamfall_chapters_2.10.0.22.dmg ***TO*** dreamfall_chapters_2.11.0.23.dmg; 4.1.1 (gog-22) ***TO*** 4.2.1 (gog-23); Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:25:52 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:01:23 GMT; 7,975,470,844 ***TO*** 7,995,643,595)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Linux installer, English+French+German (gog_dreamfall_chapters_2.12.0.16.sh ***TO*** gog_dreamfall_chapters_2.13.0.17.sh; 4.1.1 (gog-16) ***TO*** 4.2.1 (gog-17); Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:39:12 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:55:46 GMT; 8,019,748,765 ***TO*** 8,040,051,105)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Patch 4.1.1 [Linux] (patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.11.12.16.sh; ; Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:21:12 GMT; 39,955,953)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], downloadables, Patch 4.2.1 [Linux] (patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.12.13.17.sh; 4.1.1 (gog-16) -> 4.2.1 (gog-17); Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:35:55 GMT; 98,094,661)

NOTE! CHANGED Dreamfall Chapters [Season Pass], changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666503.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 4.2.1 (22 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ German subtitles for Book 4
NOTE! ADD +++ Improved support for 4:3 aspect ratio
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed issue where player could get stuck loading a save game
NOTE! ADD +++ Minor audio fixes
NOTE! ADD +++ Minor collision fixes
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed "popping" sky plane in Europolis
From MaGog's logs for 22 January (part 3 of 3):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Fear Equation, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.3.2 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.3.3 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Fear Equation, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.3.2 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.3.3 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Fear Equation, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1452681468.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3.3 (22 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Note to Mac OS X users: You will need to install Mono in order to run the update.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Twitch integration. To enable, select Options -> Twitch Settings from the main menu and enter a valid Twitch channel name. If the channel is found, passengers will be generated using chat usernames. You can also create random passengers from chat users in the Custom game screen.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Two new graphics options for high-end PC: Real-time reflections and an "Ultra" mode for directional occlusion.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: A message on the main menu screen explaining that saving is only possible during the Lottery phase.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Resolution support for 1280 x 1024 screens.
NOTE! ADD +++ Balance: Rescued survivors no longer have an immediate effect on dreams.
NOTE! ADD +++ Balance: Fuel consumption has been reduced by 20%.
NOTE! ADD +++ Balance: Reduced the radius bonus of the level II radio upgrade.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: On Windows, custom portraits can now be placed in "My Documents\Fear Equation\UserPortraits".
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Pressing spacebar (or return) now confirms an order duration.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Fear attack jump points now provide a better view out the cabin windows.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Increased the font size of dream notes and the dream folder is now docked closer to the player camera.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Reduced the intensity of red text on the route planner.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: The cursor on the in-game computer is hidden while a Hail Mary or beacon is running.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Once a mission order is confirmed, the status bar will return to the passenger selection menu.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Defenses now have a different outline to regular cargo items.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: It is no longer necessary to zoom into the computer to read a message capsule or turn the radio on/off.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Cargo items now have a highlight when moused over.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Slightly increased the player's keyboard turning speed.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Radio and mission transcripts on the computer are now read automatically when you move through them with the up/down arrow keys.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Several fixes to message system to prevent "floating" capsules.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Fuel estimate inconsistency after plotting a route.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Passenger radar dots were sometimes not scaled properly.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: It's no longer possible to click "through" the route planner and manipulate the train controls.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: A rare error when distributing items during world generation.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: A workaround for a visual issue on Mac OS X at game start.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: The fog light now turns off when the fog level is low.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: A number of issues with saving and loading games.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: A number of issues with abandoning and then starting a new game.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Workarounds for custom portraits not working correctly on lower-end systems.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Carriage console power bars are now more accurate.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: A contradiction in the train manual relating to phase start and end times.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Dead VIPs causing problems with the player's modifier card stack.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Projection wheel dot positions and sizes not updating to match the wheel mode on page turn.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Keyboard location panning is disabled when the order duration dialog is visible.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Clicking "Confirm" on the order duration dialog no longer makes the location view snap around.
NOTE! ADD +++ Performance: Many optimisations to reduce CPU workload, memory usage and intermittent stuttering.
NOTE! ADD +++ It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Note to Mac OS X users: You will need to install Mono in order to run the update.

NOTE! CHANGED Fear Equation, file_size: 439 MB ***TO*** 418 MB

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.2.0 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.3.2 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.2.0 (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.3.2 (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.2.0 (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.3.2 (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1441290254.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3.2 (22 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Better handling of save errors
NOTE! ADD +++ Added warning prompt when users remap a button using a controller not assigned to that player

[All the missing languages have returned to the drop-down menu.]
high rated
mrkgnao: NOTE! ADD +++ Note to Mac OS X users: You will need to install Mono in order to run the update.
Oh goodie.
mrkgnao: NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Two new graphics options for high-end PC: Real-time reflections and an "Ultra" mode for directional occlusion.
The hell is directional occlusion. xD
mrkgnao: NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Two new graphics options for high-end PC: Real-time reflections and an "Ultra" mode for directional occlusion.
omega64: The hell is directional occlusion. xD
http://www.geeks3d.com/20100619/ssdo-screen-space-directional-occlusion/
omega64: The hell is directional occlusion. xD
JudasIscariot: http://www.geeks3d.com/20100619/ssdo-screen-space-directional-occlusion/
Ah improved SSAO, thanks.
EndreWhiteMane: Renowned Explorers: International Society GOG v2.11.0.17 now loads to 96% and stops at "Loading Platform Services".
I haven't tried it with Galaxy running as I don't use Galaxy. Anyone else with the same issue?
Sadly I deleted my old installer like a big dummy.
Hmm, I thought I had a similar issue, but I just downloaded the new full installer and it loads fine. Not using an ssd... I'm not sure why the patch didn't like me though.
JudasIscariot: I'm redownloading my game backups spread out over time to lighten the load on my monthly ISP cap and to make sure I have the newest version of all of the games+extras and am not missing anything. The process I'm following is roughly this:

1) Visit GOG website in Firefox, view library, filter to see "Updated" games.
2) Select a game at random, go into the Galaxy client and bring up the download page for the game.
3) Download the main game executable, and any patches present if they update the game to something newer than the executable.
4) Download all of the game extras excluding anything for Macintosh or Linux that might be present, also excluding anything non-English.
5) Check if I already had a backup copy from previously, going all the way back to when games were bundled together and check all files and their contents to see what was added/removed or if I can spot any problems or missing files etc.
6) If the new download appears to be identical or superior to the old one, delete the old copy(ies) and move the new download to a new archives folder.
7) Proceed through list of all games flagged by the website as being "updated", then proceed from there with games that I have older archives of which are/were not flagged for updates but which I may have never downloaded yet since they were all bundled together, or which may have been updated but no flag/notification sent out, repeating step 1-6 for each game.

Along the way, I am making notes of any discrepancies, missing files, duplicated things and anything else that seems odd or possibly wrong. I am finding things such as a game including 2 or 3 copies of the MP3 soundtrack under different filenames however the contents of them all do not match. In some cases one or more files are missing from the ZIP archive and the current version offered from Galaxy doesn't necessarily seem to be the most recent version GOG has made available, or it might be missing files for example. I am noticing a number of occurrences like this with different games which I believe may simply be remnant bugs from the unbundling or other updates that have not yet been noticed by anyone and reported over time.

My question is: What is the best way to report these issues to GOG? Should I report them:

1) ... here in detail in this thread?
2) ... in the "What did just break?" thread?
3) ... to GOG Support via a support ticket?
4) ... in GOG's mantis bug tracker?
5) ... in a new thread in the game's official support forum on GOG?
6) ... in a new thread in the general community forum on GOG?

I should note that some of these issues do appear to be a bug or packaging accident of some sort, while others it is not completely clear if there is a bug/issue or not so it isn't necessarily a bug and might just need some kind of official explanation for the difference. I'm not easily able to determine them all on my own though so I need to mention it somewhere and just wanted to do it in a place that would be the most productive for GOG to comment on, examine and potentially fix, and with a way to follow up on each issue that turn out to be an actual bug. This might mean reporting it on the forums initially and then reporting it to support or mantis once a bug can be confirmed perhaps.

So far I've encountered 3-4 games with anomalies of this nature and am hesitant to delete my old backups and nobody ever notice there is a problem for a long time. I'd rather contribute my findings to try to improve the robustness of both the GOG download catalogue and my own local backup copies.

Thanks in advance!
skeletonbow:
Regardless of Judas's response, I'd appreciate it if you posted your findings (or a link to your findings posted elsewhere) here.
skeletonbow: JudasIscariot: I'm redownloading my game backups spread out over time to lighten the load on my monthly ISP cap and to make sure I have the newest version of all of the games+extras and am not missing anything. The process I'm following is roughly this:

1) Visit GOG website in Firefox, view library, filter to see "Updated" games.
I hate to break it to you but you are already doing it wrong at step 1).

So many games had their flags gone AWOL that you can't rely on flags anymore. Flags are known to appear for Mac updates (which are not useful to most people) or not appear at all at random.

So if you want to make sure you have the latest version of everything you have to redownload your whole library.
skeletonbow: So far I've encountered 3-4 games with anomalies of this nature and am hesitant to delete my old backups and nobody ever notice there is a problem for a long time. I'd rather contribute my findings to try to improve the robustness of both the GOG download catalogue and my own local backup copies.
Thanks in advance!
Duplicates bonus : i suspect you speak most of the times about games which have been unbundled : umm yeah GOG didn't do the job properly, the only case (i'm aware) they fixed the issue was the might & magic serie. otherwise it's just a big mess. (without counting the excess of data to d/l for some specific games series)

A few games have some issues with their zip files : missing some jpg files inside an archive for example, the issue isn't new but i can't remember wich games... :| > normaly that's judas's job... i remember to have mentioned to him such issue, but i don't think those have been fixed (could mistaken though)

there's also an occasional bug which occurs with some installers, some of them have a missing timestamp signature....

As for where to report problem :

* Mantis tracker is for Galaxy , i believe (you should reserve this channel , only for an issue with the client itself , or games downloaded directly) -> But since i don't use Galaxy, i can't really tell if there's a difference between the offline installers + bonus with thoses avaible through your library (website).

* An issue with a new patch / installer (since those are the sames for the website / galaxy) : in this thread , but if this persists for too long , my thread : "the what did just break thread" -> in this case would thatbe what's still broken ;) . But the best advice is to fill up a ticket (and hoping some fix ....).

* For bonus; i don't think it would be a high priority and i don't even sure they still have the missing files :S.

FInally : the flags : well as pointed above , IT'S NOT reliable, as i said some days ago , what's the point of the changelogs with a broken system ... :/

Geralt_of_Rivia: So if you want to make sure you have the latest version of everything you have to redownload your whole library.
erm , well i suggested to put hashes of installers + patches inside a text file (with the lastest date of the update -> the website library interface is clunky as hell......) , that would makes things easier..... > heck , even humble bundle uses this for each drm-free download. There's no update system, but at least it's reliable for the date & checking the integrity of the files downloaded (if it's done with the browser)
Post edited January 23, 2016 by DyNaer