It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 6 October:

NOTE! CHANGED Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Hearts of Stone [Upcoming] [DLC], os: Windows (7, 8, 10) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)

[Curious, considering that the base game does not support XP or Vista]

NOTE! CHANGED else Heart.Break(), sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Dedicated graphics card, Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3 2.4 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M or equivalent, Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Dedicated graphics card, Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space, Mouse, Keyboard, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3 2.4 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M or equivalent, Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space, Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only
From MaGog's logs for 6 October:

Got update flags for Starpoint Gemini 2 and To The Moon. These were for Monday's changes. No new changes.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 6 October:

Got update flags for Starpoint Gemini 2 and To The Moon. These were for Monday's changes. No new changes.
Got those and one for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, whitch was updated today. Better late than never! ;-p
Petrell: Got those and one for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, whitch was updated today. Better late than never! ;-p
It's an OSX-only fix though, so unless you're on a Mac these are'nt the updates you're looking for. :)
Wrong date format in the changelogs again btw. I'm sick of it. -_-
Was the font size changed on forums or did I press some bad combination of keys? On other sites font size seems to not be changed though.
Petrell: Got those and one for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, whitch was updated today. Better late than never! ;-p
muntdefems: It's an OSX-only fix though, so unless you're on a Mac these are'nt the updates you're looking for. :)
By "better late than never" I was refering to late update notifications for Starpoint Gemini 2 and To The Moon. The updates were released on GOG two days ago but we got the update notifications today. And no, I have no use for OSX patches. Should I be expecting windows update on Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga? I wasn't aware it needed one.
Sarisio: Was the font size changed on forums or did I press some bad combination of keys? On other sites font size seems to not be changed though.
Ctrl + and Ctrl - are pretty standard zoom in/zoom out key combinations for pretty much all browsers so you could try them or try Ctrl 0 to reset zoom level.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by Petrell
Petrell: Ctrl + and Ctrl - are pretty standard zoom in/zoom out key combinations for pretty much all browsers so you could try them or try Ctrl 0 to reset zoom level.
Thanks, Ctrl+0 did the trick. I wish there was in-built way to turn off ALL keyboard shortcuts in browser...
Petrell: Ctrl + and Ctrl - are pretty standard zoom in/zoom out key combinations for pretty much all browsers so you could try them or try Ctrl 0 to reset zoom level.
Sarisio: Thanks, Ctrl+0 did the trick. I wish there was in-built way to turn off ALL keyboard shortcuts in browser...
Wouldn't be able to use Ctrl + C, Ctrl + X or Ctrl + V either then. I at least use them quite frequently. But there are extensions you can use to either change or disable chosen shortcuts like Customizable Shortcuts. Use at your own risk.
Petrell: Wouldn't be able to use Ctrl + C, Ctrl + X or Ctrl + V either then. I at least use them quite frequently. But there are extensions you can use to either change or disable chosen shortcuts like Customizable Shortcuts. Use at your own risk.
Right-click -> Copy, right-click -> Paste :D

Those extension require additional installation and don't allow to switch off shortcuts, only remake them into something else. Oh well, guess I have to keep living with that...
Heads up to mac users who have updated already to Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). It seems there is a fix for the problem with the System Integrity Protection (SIP): http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-view_blog_post.php?postId=82

For this thread that means we will very likely see a bunch of updates in the upcoming weeks (I guess GOG will test the new wineskin version before release), hopefully all listed games in this thread: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post10442
Post edited October 07, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
From MaGog's logs for 7 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:27:49 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:03:43 GMT; 2,027,457,436 ***TO*** 2,051,738,771)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, French (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_french_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_french_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:27:02 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:03:42 GMT; 1,949,339,496 ***TO*** 2,066,015,787)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, German (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_german_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_german_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:25:27 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:03:43 GMT; 1,771,967,221 ***TO*** 2,064,565,260)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, Polish (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_polish_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_polish_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:30:02 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:04:06 GMT; 2,030,119,361 ***TO*** 2,058,553,780)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, Russian (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_russian_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_russian_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:30:36 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:04:23 GMT; 2,082,183,669 ***TO*** 2,082,183,453)

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658886.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch gog-4 (10.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a file corruption issue with the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: Original Saga.
NOTE! ADD +++ This fix applies to all language versions for OS X.

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Convoy, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.1.2 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.1.4 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Convoy, all_files, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.1.2 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.1.4 (gog-5)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Convoy, all_files, Original Game: Linux installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.1.4 (gog-6)

NOTE! CHANGED Convoy, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1432538826.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.4 (07 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Mod tools:
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed pressing enter in some locations giving errors
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed editor giving wrong error reports when searching files
NOTE! ADD +++ Added "open mod folder" button in the mod manager
NOTE! ADD +++ Adjusted the way scenerios get loaded, allowing modders to override existing ones
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Game:
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug causing achievements to reset on the DRM-Free Windows build
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.1.2 (06.26.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.2 (26 June 2015)
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.1.1 (06.18.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.1 (18 June.2015)

[This is the date format I prefer]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Hacknet, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 3.011 (gog-2) ***TO*** 3.014 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Hacknet, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1439474400.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 3.014 (07 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Dramatically reworked saves system - including a system to auto-upgrade all existing saves from the current system to the new one, and perform some error recovery on them to fix the most common save corruption issues.
NOTE! ADD +++ The new system is much, much more stable, and the upgrade process will try and recover all saves that it can, including ones that may have been previously lost or unusable.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed issues where deleting some specific files would cause the save to be corrupted.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added support for directory changing with non-relative paths. (i.e: cd /log from anywhere will not put you in the log folder)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a problem where denying Junebug, then later moving onto the bit investigation would not be adding in resources that the player needs for those missions to the CSEC assets server.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Education Network Archives saying 'Player belongs to another faction' when reading some records.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed many issues surrounding creating and loading multiple saves.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed issues where Hacknet would crash if the directory path you were in was too big for your resolution.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed some flow issues with the tutorial
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed branch save games not loading correctly in some cases
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where on some systems, the X-C mission could not be completed
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 3.011 (08.24.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 3.011 (24 August.2015)
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 3.009 (08.24.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 3.009 (24 August 2015)

NOTE! CHANGED Hacknet, file_size: 198 MB ***TO*** 194 MB

NOTE! Possibly CHANGED FILE Interstellaria, all_files, Linux installer, English

[No changelog]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.1.3 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.1.4 (gog-3) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.1.3 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.1.4 (gog-4) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.1.3 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.1.4 (gog-4) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1441290254.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.4 (10.07.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Connected gamepads are now listed on the "Controls" screen
NOTE! ADD +++ Changed Windows fullscreen mode to be exclusive
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed health capsules in wormholes potentially being out of reach of metal spikeball weapons
NOTE! ADD +++ Updated text
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.1.3 (15.09.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.3 (09.15.2015)
Post edited October 07, 2015 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for 7 October:

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Chroma Squad, all_files, Linux installer, Brazilian-Portuguese, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.065 (gog-7)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Chroma Squad, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.065 (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.065 (gog-7)

[No changelog]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE STASIS, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.08.10b (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.08.10b (gog-4) (same for all other languages)

[No changelog]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE else Heart.Break(), all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.5b (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.0.6 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE else Heart.Break(), all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.5b (gog-12) ***TO*** 1.0.6 (gog-13) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE else Heart.Break(), all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.0.5b (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.0.6 (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! CHANGED else Heart.Break(), changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1442485613.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.6 (07 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ ADDED: Suitcases can be accessed as a separate inventory when carried around
NOTE! ADD +++ ADDED: A way to get off the finance computer "island"
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Calling Unlock() on a door from a computer gives weird error about Int32
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: It's possible to hack computers with security level above 0 by pressing the GUI button when using the computer.
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Can't use Input() function when booting from floppy
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: A bureaucrat gets stuck in the radio station elevator
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Dream sequence collides with radio station events
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Nini gives different prices for new shoes
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Mouse stops working (because of a glitch involving an in-game program)
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Pixie not sleeping at home towards the end of the game
NOTE! ADD +++ FIXED: Dialogue glitch in the final scene
NOTE! ADD +++ MAYBE FIXED: Options menu crashes on some systems when the resolution has been set to high
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.0.5b (10.05.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.5b (05 October 2015)
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.0.4 (09.29.2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.4 (29 September 2015)
Petrell: By "better late than never" I was refering to late update notifications for Starpoint Gemini 2 and To The Moon. The updates were released on GOG two days ago but we got the update notifications today. And no, I have no use for OSX patches. Should I be expecting windows update on Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga? I wasn't aware it needed one.
Oh, OK, it's cool then. I just thought you were referring to Baldur's Gate, so I took my chances by assuming you were a Windows user who was expecting some long awaited update to the game and I wanted to warn you in case you hadn't realized the update was for Mac only.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 7 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.2.dmg ***TO*** baldurs_gate_the_original_saga_2.0.0.4.dmg; ***TO*** gog-4; Tue, 29 Sep 2015 12:27:49 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 06 Oct 2015 12:03:43 GMT; 2,027,457,436 ***TO*** 2,051,738,771)
As there's no changelog entry does that mean the update flag for Baldur's Gate was only for the Mac version?