It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

haydenaurion: normally we get a notification of installers changing from 1.x to 2.x.
That is not strictly true, I believe. As one who monitors the installers on a regualr basis and publishes a list of changes on a monthly basis for more than a year now, I would say that at least 90% of those go without notification.
Gabelvampir: Sorry, I was sick a view weeks ago and after that I did not really want to post here. Also it should be GOG's responsiblity to do this not ours yada yada yada.
Here's a list of what I think were all my silent updates of May:

2013-05-09: Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold (2.0.0.2)
2013-05-09: Blake Stone: Planet Strike! (2.0.0.2)
2013-05-09: Rise of the Triad: Dark War (2.0.0.5)
2013-05-10: Cannon Fodder (2.0.0.3)
2013-05-10: Fragile Allegiance (2.0.0.10)
2013-05-10: Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (2.0.0.20)
2013-05-10: Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (2.0.0.6)
2013-05-10: Tex Murphy 1+2 (Mean Streets & Martian Memorandum) (2.0.0.70)
2013-05-10: Tex Murphy: The Pandora Directive (2.0.0.12)
2013-05-10: Tex Murphy: Under a killing Moon (2.0.0.10)
2013-05-10: Waxworks (2.0.0.3)

And none since then for me.
Thank you.
SpaceManThe: Constructor (2.0.0.9) or is it one I missed?
And you.
Fuzzyfireball: Edit: Personal Nightmare also got updated.
And you.
Post edited June 02, 2013 by mrkgnao
haydenaurion: normally we get a notification of installers changing from 1.x to 2.x.
mrkgnao: That is not strictly true, I believe. As one who monitors the installers on a regualr basis and publishes a list of changes on a monthly basis for more than a year now, I would say that at least 90% of those go without notification.
Well, the point is that the notifications need to be more consistent.
JudasIscariot: That should be fixed tomorrow:

http://www.gog.com/forum/the_settlers_series/uninstall_s3/post9
Seems to be up now. Unlike the Gem post...
mrkgnao: That is not strictly true, I believe. As one who monitors the installers on a regualr basis and publishes a list of changes on a monthly basis for more than a year now, I would say that at least 90% of those go without notification.
haydenaurion: Well, the point is that the notifications need to be more consistent.
as i already said , i seriously doubt they will fix the notification system when a game get a v2 installer :(

and as pointed out , the only time a game is notified when it's getting a v2 installer , it's either because it get a new bonus and or a new language pack / language installer coming with the new installer. Rest of the time is not notified.
Deponia got an update.
The-Business: Deponia got an update.
It's the Mac installer, apparently? I didn't notice changes to other files.
Post edited June 03, 2013 by YnK
high rated
The-Business: Deponia got an update.
YnK: It's the Mac installer, apparently? I didn't notice changes to other files.
Mac Installers. Both the english and the german one got updated. No idea what changed, Judas should have added a thread in Deponia's forum.
JMich: Mac Installers. Both the english and the german one got updated. No idea what changed, Judas should have added a thread in Deponia's forum.
Since I just saw you at 999 rep, I'll randomly give you a +1. Just because.
YnK: It's the Mac installer, apparently? I didn't notice changes to other files.
JMich: Mac Installers. Both the english and the german one got updated. No idea what changed, Judas should have added a thread in Deponia's forum.
The German Mac version got added :P
adambiser: Do the new installers still have the uninstall problem?
P1na: Which uninstall problem? I tried uninstalling Settlers III yesterday and I got an error, now I'm curious...
There is/was an uninstall issue where the 2.0 installers would wipe out compatibility settings.

It has been mentioned a few times over the months, but I don't recall seeing that it was fixed...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/losing_admin_compatability_on_uninstall/page1
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/issue_with_compatibility_settings/page1
adambiser: There is/was an uninstall issue where the 2.0 installers would wipe out compatibility settings.

It has been mentioned a few times over the months, but I don't recall seeing that it was fixed...

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/losing_admin_compatability_on_uninstall/page1
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/issue_with_compatibility_settings/page1
In the case of settlers III, at least, it has been fixed today.
Is it just me, or is GOG being rather slow with updates for Eador MotBW?
Crosmando: Is it just me, or is GOG being rather slow with updates for Eador MotBW?
It has a nice autoupdater that will take care of everything :D
JudasIscariot: It has a nice autoupdater that will take care of everything :D
Yeah that's what I meant, the autoupdater is really slow, like excruciatingly slow, it took me a few seconds to download the patch itself, and then like an HOUR (literally) for it to install. No idea what the deal is with that

Also, I like to keep updated installers/patches on my computer, in hard form