It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: There will be file updates done in the morning. We got the patch somewhat late at night via Galaxy but the offline installers will be updated tomorrow with the latest version of the game currently available.
BKGaming: Something I was wondering about, are you able to grab the patch files when a game is updated on Galaxy via dev to use in the standalone patch? Just wondering if you use the same exact files or if the patch is again sent separately for the installers. I would imagine it isn't though...
Yes, that's the whole point of this feature: devs can do dev things and push builds like they would on Steam and then we handle the offline installers :)
BKGaming: Something I was wondering about, are you able to grab the patch files when a game is updated on Galaxy via dev to use in the standalone patch? Just wondering if you use the same exact files or if the patch is again sent separately for the installers. I would imagine it isn't though...
JudasIscariot: Yes, that's the whole point of this feature: devs can do dev things and push builds like they would on Steam and then we handle the offline installers :)
That's what I figured, but you never know how a system is going to be designed. I didn't know if we could ever end up in a situation were a dev pushes an update to Galaxy but GOG doesn't receive the patch files for the standalone installers.

Thanks for the confirmation.
JudasIscariot: Yes, that's the whole point of this feature: devs can do dev things and push builds like they would on Steam and then we handle the offline installers :)
BKGaming: That's what I figured, but you never know how a system is going to be designed. I didn't know if we could ever end up in a situation were a dev pushes an update to Galaxy but GOG doesn't receive the patch files for the standalone installers.

Well, the worst would be a slight delay in the offline installers when, for example, a developer pushes an update over the weekend.

In any case, we will always make sure that the delay between a Galaxy update and the offline installers being updated is as minimal as possible :)
BKGaming: That's what I figured, but you never know how a system is going to be designed. I didn't know if we could ever end up in a situation were a dev pushes an update to Galaxy but GOG doesn't receive the patch files for the standalone installers.

JudasIscariot: Well, the worst would be a slight delay in the offline installers when, for example, a developer pushes an update over the weekend.

In any case, we will always make sure that the delay between a Galaxy update and the offline installers being updated is as minimal as possible :)
Which is understandable since that has to be done manually. :)
lenskip: ...
JudasIscariot: ...
Thanks to both! :)
JudasIscariot: Well, the worst would be a slight delay in the offline installers when, for example, a developer pushes an update over the weekend.

BKGaming: Which is understandable since that has to be done manually. :)
I am sure it can be automated somehow but I'll be damned if I know how :D
JudasIscariot: I am sure it can be automated somehow but I'll be damned if I know how :D
Releasing the back end infrastructure source code as open source on github perhaps? :)
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 11 August:

---------------------------

Mother Russia Bleeds: Dealer Edition [Premium] [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Mother Russia Bleeds: Dealer Edition [Upcoming] *TO* Mother Russia Bleeds: Dealer Edition [Premium] [Upcoming]

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: behind the scenes - mini documentary (coming soon)

* File removed: soundtrack (coming soon)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Torchlight has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English *TO* Audio and text: English, Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Windows installer, Russian --- File name: setup_torchlight_russian_2.0.0.12.exe --- File size: 410.1 MB --- Date: Tue 09 Aug 2016 08:48:53 GMT --- Version: [empty]

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Russian Localisation Addition (Windows Only) (11th August 2016)

- Russian Localisation added

Unepic has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English, Spanish. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
high rated
Added the changelog for Hard Reset Redux to the corresponding thread!
BKGaming: Which is understandable since that has to be done manually. :)
JudasIscariot: I am sure it can be automated somehow but I'll be damned if I know how :D
Hello. Any chance of the following games ever being updated?

-Deadline
-Albedo
-Slender
-Hotline Miami 2 (level editor)

Dealine, Albedo and Slender are months and months behind on updates.

Also Slain has had a major overhaul that is not yet available, any new on that. Any information would be appreciated, thanks.
Post edited August 11, 2016 by vole_echo
vole_echo: Hello. Any chance of the following games ever being updated?

-Deadline
-Albedo
-Slender

Also Slain has had a major overhaul that is not yet available, any new on that. Any information would be appreciated, thanks.
Hotline Miami 2: we're still waiting on a DRM free version of the level editor as it's tied to a lot of Steam Workshop functions.

Slain is being worked but it's more than just a simple update is all I can honestly say at the moment.
vole_echo: Hello. Any chance of the following games ever being updated?

-Deadline
-Albedo
-Slender

JudasIscariot: Hotline Miami 2: we're still waiting on a DRM free version of the level editor as it's tied to a lot of Steam Workshop functions.

Slain is being worked but it's more than just a simple update is all I can honestly say at the moment.
What about Dealine,Albedo and Slender? Will those games ever get updated. Because the updates for those are months and months old by now.
JudasIscariot: Hotline Miami 2: we're still waiting on a DRM free version of the level editor as it's tied to a lot of Steam Workshop functions.

vole_echo: What about Dealine,Albedo and Slender? Will those games ever get updated. Because the updates for those are months and months old by now.
The Devs for Albedo has not sent an update to GOG and has not responded to any of my emails and Slender...in my reaching out to the devs they have stated they will "eventually" send a update to GOG, its low priority as they have more customers on STEAM then GOG for that game, and as they have a new game in full swing its might be a while...if at all.
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 12 August:

A game has probably been added: Singularity™

Ashes of the Singularity has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1.24.20823 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.30.21168 Hotfix [Windows] --- File size: 2.0 MB --- Version: gog-27

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (42.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.30.21168 (gog-26) *TO* 1.30.21168 Hotfix (gog-27)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+German (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.30.21168 (gog-26) *TO* 1.30.21168 Hotfix (gog-27)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (827.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.30.21168 (gog-26) *TO* 1.30.21168 Hotfix (gog-27)

* File changed: Windows installer, German (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (691.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.30.21168 (gog-26) *TO* 1.30.21168 Hotfix (gog-27)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.30.21168 Hotfix (11 August 2016)

- Updated in-game UI for future processor benchmark support

Thea: The Awakening has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.20.2010 (gog-15) --- File name: patch_thea_the_awakening_2.13.0.15.exe --- File size: 3.2 MB --- Date: Thu 11 Aug 2016 15:42:19 GMT --- Version: 1.20.1921 (gog-13) -> 1.20.2010 (gog-15)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German+Polish+Russian --- File name *FROM* setup_thea_the_awakening_2.12.0.14.exe *TO* setup_thea_the_awakening_2.13.0.15.exe --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Wed 03 Aug 2016 15:33:15 GMT *TO* Thu 11 Aug 2016 15:43:10 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.20.2003 (gog-14) *TO* 1.20.2010 (gog-15)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.20.2010 (11 August 2016)

- Text and localization changes - updated warrior descriptions (removed the info that they cannot equip jewellery), also updated community French language pack.
- Warriors now are able to wear jewellery,
- Animals are now able to wear artifacts,
- Event fixes.

Necropolis: A Diabolical Dungeon Delve has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File removed: Patch 1407 [Windows]

* File added: Patch 1.0.2 [Windows] --- File size: 11.0 MB --- Version: gog-3

* File added: Patch 1.0.3 [Windows] --- File size: 230.0 MB --- Version: gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1407 (gog-3) *TO* 1.0.3 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed (1.4 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1407 (gog-3) *TO* 1.0.3 (gog-4)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Shadwen has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish --- Size has not changed (1.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1356 (gog-3) *TO* 1356 (gog-4)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Hard Reset Redux has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.1.3.0 --- File name: patch_hard_reset_redux_2.2.0.4.exe --- File size: 73.7 MB --- Date: Thu 11 Aug 2016 17:37:57 GMT --- Version: gog-3 -> gog-4

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_hard_reset_redux_2.1.0.3.exe *TO* setup_hard_reset_redux_2.2.0.4.exe --- Size has not changed (32.5 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 01 Jul 2016 14:49:40 GMT *TO* Thu 11 Aug 2016 17:37:55 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.1.0 (gog-3) *TO* 1.1.3.0 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_hard_reset_redux_2.1.0.3-1.bin *TO* setup_hard_reset_redux_2.2.0.4-1.bin --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 01 Jul 2016 14:58:14 GMT *TO* Thu 11 Aug 2016 17:47:19 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.1.0 (gog-3) *TO* 1.1.3.0 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File name *FROM* setup_hard_reset_redux_2.1.0.3-2.bin *TO* setup_hard_reset_redux_2.2.0.4-2.bin --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 01 Jul 2016 14:53:21 GMT *TO* Thu 11 Aug 2016 17:41:05 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.1.0 (gog-3) *TO* 1.1.3.0 (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.1.3.0 (11 August 2016)

- Enabled resolution scale slider for fullscreen and windowed mode.

Patch 1.1.2.0

- Fixed lighting reflections on static meshes.
- Added a resolution scale slider - allowing to downsample or to supersample the image.

This Is the Police has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.34 (gog-10) [Windows] --- File size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.28 -> 1.0.34

* File added: Patch 1.0.34 (gog-6) [Linux] --- File size: 2.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.28 -> 1.0.34

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.28 (gog-5) *TO* 1.0.34 (gog-6)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.2 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.28 (gog-7) *TO* 1.0.34 (gog-8)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.1 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.28 (gog-9) *TO* 1.0.34 (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.34 (11 August 2016)

- The option to retry if player fails the final assault
- Fixed a problem with finished/failed investigations
- Fixed a bug in main menu that could let player skip days
- Ignore SWAT upgrade request if SWAT is already maxed out
- Work around for people who are stuck in days when Jack is in coma
- Minor rebalance for some missions
- Minor fixes to text
high rated
Added the changelogs for Ashes of the Singularity, Thea: The Awakening, and This is the Police to their respective fora.