It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MaGo72: "NOTE! CHANGED FILE Breach & Clear: DEADline, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (breach_and_clear_deadline_2.4.0.6.dmg ***TO*** breach_and_clear_deadline_2.4.0.7.dmg; 1.09 (gog-6) ***TO*** 1.09 (gog-7); Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:00:49 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 13 May 2016 14:43:45 GMT; 1,489,866,274 ***TO*** 1,496,231,741) "

Well GOG, how about first patching the game to the latest state before repackaging it?
I think the devs have skipped town so to speak, and they were pretty shady with previous patches too. I know Windows only has the 'Update#7' from November, yet there was some more patching in the Steam discussion forum in January. The best thing is to warn others not to buy the game if it ever shows up in sales.
high rated
Crimson: I realized that with the introduction of "games in development" the workload of MaGog and her host increased. A zeroth-order approximation of the near future results in: 1) a lot of additional work, 2) for the same money.

People with a never-ending positive view on life might also mention that 0^abs(x) = 0, hence leaves the option to pay twice or even thrice the amount. All this makes me a sad panda.

For the day MaGog and her host can use words of gratitude like bitcoins I state herewith "Thank You".
How very perceptive. And very true.

The same has not escaped me, and I must confess to having had thoughts of jumping ship, but for now I shall persevere. One side effect of this is that it's been a while (more than three months) since I have added a truly new feature to MaGog. I feel the daily maintenance and reacting to GOG's changes and to user requests is enough for now.

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for noticing. It makes it easier to continue.
Crimson:
mrkgnao:
I concur everyone likes to be thanked and you not only run this thread but you are one of the chief nominators in the community GA thread so double thank you for all your amazing kindness and dedication :-)
mrkgnao: ..
We will never say enough "thank you" for all you are doing here :)
Pony Island
Patch 1.19 (16 May 2016)

Polish language added.
For all you Polish speakers out there, this one is for you!
Thank you to Tom Wojcik (@TomWojcik1) who did the localization.
Crimson: I realized that with the introduction of "games in development" the workload of MaGog and her host increased. A zeroth-order approximation of the near future results in: 1) a lot of additional work, 2) for the same money.

People with a never-ending positive view on life might also mention that 0^abs(x) = 0, hence leaves the option to pay twice or even thrice the amount. All this makes me a sad panda.

For the day MaGog and her host can use words of gratitude like bitcoins I state herewith "Thank You".
mrkgnao: How very perceptive. And very true.

The same has not escaped me, and I must confess to having had thoughts of jumping ship, but for now I shall persevere. One side effect of this is that it's been a while (more than three months) since I have added a truly new feature to MaGog. I feel the daily maintenance and reacting to GOG's changes and to user requests is enough for now.

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for noticing. It makes it easier to continue.
Be assured that we all here (including the GOG staff I would think) appreciate the hard work you are doing here EVERY DAY very much. If we all would post a thank you to you whenever we feel it this thread would probably be twice as long. But please be aware that we don't take you, MaGOG and all the work you are doing here for granted.

Thank you very, very much.
From MaGog's logs for 16 May (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE GALAK-Z, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.00.02 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.01.02 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE GALAK-Z, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.00.02 (gog-3) ***TO*** 1.01.02 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE GALAK-Z, all_files, Patch 1.01.02 [Linux], dl_ver: ***TO***

[Probably complements Friday's update. The changelog ("The Mac & Linux versions will be updated with this patch ASAP.") should probably be edited.]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Solus Project, The [In Dev], all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1/2 of 2), dl_ver: 0.58 - Hotfix 2.0 (gog-8) ***TO*** 0.61 (gog-9)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Solus Project, The [In Dev], all_files, Patch 0.56 [Windows] (dl_ver: 0.55+ (gog-2+) -> 0.56 (gog-4))

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Solus Project, The [In Dev], all_files, Patch 0.57 [Windows] (dl_ver: 0.56 (gog-3+) -> 0.57 (gog-5))

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Solus Project, The [In Dev], all_files, Patch 0.61 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 0.58 hotfix 2 (gog-8) -> 0.61 (gog-9)

NOTE! CHANGED Solus Project, The [In Dev], changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1455617752.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 0.61 (16th May 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ LEVELS
NOTE! ADD +++ Ice Path unreadable block fixed
NOTE! ADD +++ Ice Path few small floating meshes, and missing ladder part fixed.
NOTE! ADD +++ VR
NOTE! ADD +++ *Vive motion controller aiming improved
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ More visuals, smoother crosshair movement, and it now detects the craft points correctly.
NOTE! ADD +++ Pick up/drop switched from Left trigger to Right trigger and vice versa.
NOTE! ADD +++ Items you pick up are now attached to your hand, so you can move around the flashlight and torch freely.
NOTE! ADD +++ Forward/backward no longer inverted on left controller.
NOTE! ADD +++ Must now press Left or Right on the trackpad of the left controller in order to turn 45 degrees, leading to a smoother experience.
NOTE! ADD +++ Right shoulder button now resets orientation. Can use this easily frequently to improve the experience.
NOTE! ADD +++ Possibly fixed starting with the wrong camera height though it is not yet perfect.
NOTE! ADD +++ PDA backside filled up so you can no longer see missing backfaces in VR.
NOTE! ADD +++ Jump bit higher.
NOTE! ADD +++ Teleport device scaled down some + fixed shooting orientation when in VR.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Vive Controls overview
NOTE! ADD +++ Left controller:
NOTE! ADD +++ Back trigger = Drop items or teleport to
NOTE! ADD +++ Trackpad = Walk forward backward
NOTE! ADD +++ Push trackpad left/right = Turn 45 degrees. Can be changed in options.
NOTE! ADD +++ Side buttons = Jump
NOTE! ADD +++ Shoulder button = Crouch
NOTE! ADD +++ Right controller:
NOTE! ADD +++ Back trigger = Pick up items or shoot teleporting disc
NOTE! ADD +++ Push trackpad up = Teleporter shortcut
NOTE! ADD +++ Push trackpad down/left/right = Change PDA mode to different views
NOTE! ADD +++ Side buttons = Next inventory item
NOTE! ADD +++ Shoulder button = Reset tracking and rotation
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 0.60 (16th May 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ KEY CHANGES
NOTE! ADD +++ *Major behind the scene engine upgrade.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Much faster loading times
NOTE! ADD +++ Various deep problems might have been fixed such as alt-tab bugs
NOTE! ADD +++ Overall performance gain of 5-10% is expected but requires additional testing and feedback
NOTE! ADD +++ Support for Oculus SDK 1.3 and Vive. Received little testing so far however due to time constrains so don't expect it to be rock solid yet. Further fixes coming.
NOTE! ADD +++ Stereo renders VR. Scene is rendered once only for both eyes.
NOTE! ADD +++ Can now select male or female player voice! Be Octavius Sken, or Octavia Sken! Subtitles here and there still lacking.
NOTE! ADD +++ Upon the start of a new game can now select one single special item you took along from the ship for a game-long unchangeable bonus.
NOTE! ADD +++ DirectX 10 is now supported (better).
NOTE! ADD +++ Improved jumping
NOTE! ADD +++ *Most achievements can now be gotten. A few are still missing, and a rare few might be bugged..
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ LEVELS
NOTE! ADD +++ FPC1 A doll now appears on returning with the key
NOTE! ADD +++ HP and HPC levels various small issues and holes in geometry fixed
NOTE! ADD +++ HP repeating audio fixed, which in turn possibly fixes the framedrops in the level.
NOTE! ADD +++ Harder to pass the acid lake in HPC
NOTE! ADD +++ If you run HPC in the reverse order can no longer have objectives overwrite each other
NOTE! ADD +++ Are now given an extra torch before entering Ice Path
NOTE! ADD +++ *Cable at the start of the game replaced by a cargo net to cut open
NOTE! ADD +++ CORE GAMEPLAY AND BALANCING
NOTE! ADD +++ There is now an alien water bottle, to fix people from encountering water puzzles and not having a bottle. Alien bottle looks cool but is rare. It holds more water than a normal bottle.
NOTE! ADD +++ Campfires have a bigger heat range
NOTE! ADD +++ Text flickers less when it is warm
NOTE! ADD +++ New cheat solpush, teleports you 300 units forward through walls or doors
NOTE! ADD +++ New cheat soldebug, shows debug text
NOTE! ADD +++ Permanent food and water sources now give twice as much so you need to click less.
NOTE! ADD +++ Bear and spike trap also triggered by items or teleporter disc now, so it makes a bit more sense.
NOTE! ADD +++ Flamethrower warmer so you can better use it to warm up yourself
NOTE! ADD +++ No longer checks for outdoor wind direction when underground leading to improved cave wind readings
NOTE! ADD +++ Maximum number of stories you can find in the game now displays correct number (513).
NOTE! ADD +++ UI
NOTE! ADD +++ PDA text slightly smaller to make translations fit more easily
NOTE! ADD +++ Multiple fixes to non translating words left and right.
NOTE! ADD +++ Cinematic cutscene borders added
NOTE! ADD +++ Credits updated
NOTE! ADD +++ *The under development message top of the screen fades in and out during the game now, to prevent showing it all the time.
NOTE! ADD +++ VR
NOTE! ADD +++ Newest Oculus (1.3) and Vive SDKs
NOTE! ADD +++ Crash solved on load. If you still experience crashes ensure that DefaultGame.ini has loading screens UseLoadingScreens=False
NOTE! ADD +++ First version of Vive motion controllers. Not perfect yet, but it kind of works. We will improve upon this in the coming weeks. If you wish to play without the motion controllers you must set HMDUseViveControllers=True to False in DefaultGame.ini in the Solus\Config folder. It will fall back on keyboard/Xbox360 gamepad.
NOTE! ADD +++ Remember F12 is resetting your view while in VR. Oculus users should do this first before playing as we do not yet distinguish between Vive/Oculus!!
NOTE! ADD +++ DefaultGame.ini has a property added to set the camera height + if the game detects it is a Vive running the game, it will force camera height 0. This is a first step to resolve the Vive forcing the wrong height on the game but likely won't fix all problems.
NOTE! ADD +++ Chaperone area added for Vive.
NOTE! ADD +++ *The non VR game is now locked to non-VR only and cannot be toggled while playing anymore. Further VR/Non VR toggling will be removed in the future to make it easier for us behind the scenes.
NOTE! ADD +++ OTHER
NOTE! ADD +++ Particle effects of items more optimized on lower end
NOTE! ADD +++ Common FX optimized, in particular on low end and in caves.
NOTE! ADD +++ Can now set shadow range with config ini file value for players who want to tweak it
NOTE! ADD +++ Intro, extro and main menu background render faster
NOTE! ADD +++ UFO has been remade and looks a lot better/fitting.
NOTE! ADD +++ You can now also remove most of the dirt spots on the screen if Visor is False.
NOTE! ADD +++ *Most lens dirt now also hides in VR.
NOTE! ADD +++ STILL UPCOMING BEFORE FULL RELEASE
NOTE! ADD +++ An explorer diary mode where you can re-read all previously found story elements, and get an overview on the number of things found per level.
NOTE! ADD +++ Improved VR, in particular for Vive.

NOTE! CHANGED Solus Project, The [In Dev], sys_req_win: 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit only, Processor: Dual Core 2GHZ+, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX11 Compatible Card - GeForce 460 or equivalent and higher strongly recommended, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 10 GB available space, Sound Card: Any Windows compatible card, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit only, Processor: Quad Core 2GHZ+, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce 760 or equivalent and higher, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 10 GB available space, Sound Card: Any Windows compatible card, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit only, Processor: Dual Core 2GHZ+, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: DirectX10 Compatible Card - GeForce 460 or equivalent and higher strongly recommended, DirectX: Version 10, Storage: 10 GB available space, Sound Card: Any Windows compatible card, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: 7 / 8 / 10 64 bit only, Processor: Quad Core 2GHZ+, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce 760 or equivalent and higher, DirectX: Version 11, Storage: 10 GB available space, Sound Card: Any Windows compatible card, Mouse, Keyboard
Post edited May 16, 2016 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for 16 May (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Thea: The Awakening, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.16.1618.0 (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.16.1712 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Thea: The Awakening, all_files, Patch 1.16.1712 (gog-5) [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.16.1618.0 (gog-4) -> 1.16.1712 (gog-5)

NOTE! CHANGED Thea: The Awakening, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1452699415.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.16.1712 (16 May 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed Bloodbath mode not switching on/off properly
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed bandit event where after a spore attack the vent would not dissapear
NOTE! ADD +++ fixes for poisons and curses (these removed wounds that were left from the previous turn)
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed Meeting Hall building cost
NOTE! ADD +++ There are also two new hotkeys, active on the Inventory screen:
NOTE! ADD +++ LMB click while holding R - recycles clicked item
NOTE! ADD +++ LMB click while holding D - destroys clicked item
NOTE! ADD +++ New Difficulty option - Bloodbath
NOTE! ADD +++ Boosts to selected god bonuses:
NOTE! ADD +++ Son of Zoria can wield ANY 2-handed weapon in 1 hand,
NOTE! ADD +++ Nightstalker can wield 2-handed swords in 1 hand,
NOTE! ADD +++ Morena's trinkets are made of advanced resources and can be of Good Quality,
NOTE! ADD +++ Perun's weapons get guaranteed Good Quality tag,
NOTE! ADD +++ None of the gods' given items can be Bad Quality,
NOTE! ADD +++ Added warnings to Inventory and New Expedition screens - when food or fuel supplies are low an exclamation mark appears,
NOTE! ADD +++ Optimizations for map loading and memory usage - these will be most visible for low to mid-end computers,
NOTE! ADD +++ Added Custom language - when selected, this sets UI to English but loads all event texts from CUSTOM.txt file from StreamingAssets folder,
NOTE! ADD +++ Re-balanced spawns to keep them on a bit more reasonable levels,
NOTE! ADD +++ Adjusted the chance for the herbalist hut, to make sure it shows up faster,
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix to the log recorder,
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed Research screen, where tooltips were not showing up for Crafting and Construction categories,
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed the giants guest, so that the Umbrage Lord isn't spawned infinitely,
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug where sometimes difficulty settings were lost,

NOTE! CHANGED Thea: The Awakening, file_size: 0.9 GB ***TO*** 0.8 GB
Moebius: Empire rising just got flagged. Changelog:

Patch gog-9 (16th May 2016)

Linux addition
Various bug fixes
high rated
Add me to the voices expressing their appreciation for mrkgnao's hard work. We'd be lost without you, and I hope the moment you jump ship will not come for a long long time.

Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring got updated:
Update (16 May 2016)

We've added French, Italian, German. Spanish, Bulgarian, Polish, Czech, and Russian language support to Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring.
MIND: Path to Thalamus

Changelog for update (added 16 May 2016)

-Added the Linux version of the game to everyone's accounts.
-Fixed VR eye height while ingame.
-Fixed Pawn too far from eyes while ingame.
-Fixed bad player rotation after going out of a Portal.
-Redesigned the pause menu to a "fade to go back to main menu" widget.
-12 minor bugs fixed. Including lighting build leaks and static lighting not being applied to some meshes.
high rated
Added the Moebius: Empire Rising changelog to its respective forum.

Ninja'd!

MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition changelog added to its respective forum by MarkoH01.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Added the Moebius: Empire Rising changelog to its respective forum.

Ninja'd!

MIND: Path to Thalamus Enhanced Edition changelog added to its respective forum by MarkoH01.
Since I was trying to get this update for months now (because of a game breaking bug in the porevious GOG version) it just HAD to be me who posted the changelog. Sorry for this, Hyper :)
high rated
MarkoH01: Since I was trying to get this update for months now (because of a game breaking bug in the porevious GOG version) it just HAD to be me who posted the changelog. Sorry for this, Hyper :)
No need to apologise, I'm glad the update and changelog are out there, doesn't matter to me who did/does it. :-)
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Giants: Citizen Kabuto, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian

NOTE! CHANGED Giants: Citizen Kabuto, file_size: 773 MB ***TO*** 1.1 GB

[Thank you, PiranJade, Klumpen0815, Pierre-Albert and Lukin86]
If it's the(/my) multilingual European version, the censoring should be gone too.
Maybe someone can check Delphi's boobs. ;)
It should render the decensoring hack obsolete.

cheers *vanishes into rabbit shaped mist*
Post edited May 16, 2016 by Klumpen0815