It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cstiffler: Thanks for the info. Speaking of the paid ones, not the free ones included in the patch. Downloaded them from the Russian language tab. It is wacky, because the Russian language tab still has the old version of the one that is available under English (Escape Team). Think I got all the updates, though!
JudasIscariot: Can you put up a screenshot where it shows you are missing your paid DLC?

Or you can PM me a screenshot :)
I have the exact same problem. The English tab only has 2 of the DLC but the Russian tab shows all 4.
From MaGog's logs for 16 February (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Fear Equation, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.5.0 (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.6.0 (gog-6)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Fear Equation, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.5.0 (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.6.0 (gog-6)

NOTE! CHANGED Fear Equation, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1452681468.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.6.0 (16th February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ 1.6.0 has arrived and along with the usual bounty of streamlining improvements, fixes and tweaks, this update marks the debut of the mysterious and powerful Wanderers.
NOTE! ADD +++ The Wanderers are Fearless who wish to leave the fog, but need the Engineer's help to do so. When you encounter a Wanderer, you'll have to decide what to do with them. If you let them on the train, they'll bring special abilities with them – even more powerful than VIP modifiers.
NOTE! ADD +++ The Wanderers' abilities come at a price, however. So, it's time to ask yourself: Just how far are you willing to go to survive the fog?
NOTE! ADD +++ Also in this patch, we've added a number of settings to streamline the game for experienced players. These can be accessed via the new "Gameplay" options menu:
NOTE! ADD +++ Page turning animations: Enabled by default.
NOTE! ADD +++ When disabled, all books in the game, including the carriage console notebook and manuals, will have their pages turn instantly. This can also provide a performance boost on systems with low-end CPUs.
NOTE! ADD +++ Faster movement transitions: Disabled by default.
NOTE! ADD +++ When enabled, the crossfade effect when moving around the cabin and jumping between cabin areas will be much shorter. Turning using the keyboard is also significantly quicker.
NOTE! ADD +++ Sleep immediately on time acceleration: Disabled by default.
NOTE! ADD +++ When enabled, pressing the time acceleration key (normally Tab) or clicking on the clock at the front of the cabin will make the player fall asleep immediately, bypassing the need to move to the bed and wait for the sleep animation to finish.
NOTE! ADD +++ Everything included, changed and tweaked in 1.6.0 can be found below:
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: The Wanderers. Wanderers are Fearless who wish to leave the fog, but need the Engineer's help to do so. Wanderers brought onto the train grant special powers... for a price.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Gameplay options menu. This menu adds the following settings: Disable page turning animations; Faster cabin movement and Instant sleep.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: It is now possible to select pages in the carriage console notebook using 0-9, with "0" representing the 10th carriage. Pressing the tilde or minus key will select the overview pages.
NOTE! ADD +++ Added: Ambient sounds when passengers board and alight from the train.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Modifier cards provided by passengers now show which carriage that passenger is from.
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweak: Normal cabin movement / turning is slightly faster.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Idle passengers would sometimes not start repairs automatically.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Food not being destroyed properly, causing it to reappear in loaded games.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: An issue with the vignette screen effect.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Various issues with letterboxed resolutions resulting in visual garbage.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Moving to and from the bed using the keyboard now plays the correct sound effects.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Jump keys (F1-F4) being enabled when they shouldn't.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Additional workarounds for the lottery phase being skipped after waking up.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: A workaround for duplicate disappearance reports.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: An issue with Twitch integration and SSL connections.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: Twitch integration now uses moderator names in addition to viewers.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed: (Mac OS X) Workarounds to address visual corruption caused by the volumetric lighting effect.
NOTE! ADD +++ Performance: Small optimisations to book page turning.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions.

[Have you noticed how practically every Fear Equation patch changelog comes with the following sentence "It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions"? I don't think the people at Screwfly understand the concept of a patch...]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Kona: Day One [In Dev], all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 20160211-01 (gog-4) ***TO*** 20160216-01 (gog-5) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Kona: Day One [In Dev], all_files, Patch 20160216-01 (gog-5) [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 20160211-01 (gog-4) -> 20160216-01 (gog-5)

NOTE! CHANGED Kona: Day One [In Dev], changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1454319762.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 20160216-01 (16 February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Notable changes
NOTE! ADD +++ New settings
NOTE! ADD +++ Settings: Added custom keyboard layout. Ui is temporary and may not be intuitive, but the
NOTE! ADD +++ underlying functions should work.
NOTE! ADD +++ Settings: Added FOV slider
NOTE! ADD +++ Settings: Added View Distance slider
NOTE! ADD +++ User interface tweaks
NOTE! ADD +++ Loading: Now 1080p-friendly, but still WIP
NOTE! ADD +++ Switches: Now back to normal interactor, less confusing
NOTE! ADD +++ Lights: Is now a light bulb, but still WIP
NOTE! ADD +++ Combine: Changed the icon to better represent "repairing"
NOTE! ADD +++ Under-the-hood massive clean up of sprites
NOTE! ADD +++ Optimizations
NOTE! ADD +++ Increased the crappiness of the crappy setting
NOTE! ADD +++ Tweaked quality options. Among other things, it is now possible to disable foliage
NOTE! ADD +++ animations and change view distance.
NOTE! ADD +++ SplashScreen: Moved initialization call to SplashScreen. We have moved some initialization calls to the splash
NOTE! ADD +++ screen. It might hang a bit on Parabole logo, but it's better than having the game stuck on grey screen.
NOTE! ADD +++ MainMenu: Removed some useless assets
NOTE! ADD +++ MainMenu: Reduced view distance
NOTE! ADD +++ MainMenu: Simplified particle shader
NOTE! ADD +++ Plus dozens of small bug fixes and minor tweaks.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Known Major Issues / WIP Features
NOTE! ADD +++ Only TWO visions/ghosts to find. IT IS NORMAL for beta
NOTE! ADD +++ Initial loading is still really long. Working on it.
NOTE! ADD +++ The game takes a lot of memory. Working on it.
NOTE! ADD +++ The journal still doesn't work.
NOTE! ADD +++ The polaroid does not serve any purpose at the moment.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Planned for next update
NOTE! ADD +++ The mighty Journal!
NOTE! ADD +++ The manificient Photography interactor!
NOTE! ADD +++ More optimizations YEAH!

NOTE! CHANGED Kona: Day One [In Dev], file_size: 1.5 GB ***TO*** 1.6 GB
mrkgnao: [Have you noticed how practically every Fear Equation patch changelog comes with the following sentence "It is recommended you start a new game after updating, as saved games may not be compatible between versions"? I don't think the people at Screwfly understand the concept of a patch...]
........... so you have some choices :

you play a game without patching
you play a game with bugs
you don't play the game till it's safe to play without no bugs (i can dream :p)
you don't buy the product at all

that's not very encouraging >.>

GOG should adds roguelike as tag....

noticed the devs studio ; Screwfly, well ... no comment
Post edited February 17, 2016 by DyNaer
cstiffler: Thanks for the info. Speaking of the paid ones, not the free ones included in the patch. Downloaded them from the Russian language tab. It is wacky, because the Russian language tab still has the old version of the one that is available under English (Escape Team). Think I got all the updates, though!
JudasIscariot: Can you put up a screenshot where it shows you are missing your paid DLC?

Or you can PM me a screenshot :)
Sorry for the late reply. Here is a screenshot of the game in English and another with Russian selected.
Attachments:
From MaGog's logs for 16 February (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1/2/3 of 3), dl_ver: 2.03 (gog-12) ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-13)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Patch 3.00 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 2.03 (gog-12) -> 3.00 (gog-13)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 2.03 (gog-21) ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-23)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Patch 3.00 [Mac OS X], dl_ver: ***TO*** 2.03 (gog-21) -> 3.00 (gog-23)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Original Game: Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 2.03 (gog-13) ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-14)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Patch 3.00 [Linux], dl_ver: ***TO*** 2.03 (gog-13) -> 3.00 (gog-14)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, DLC: The White March - Part I: Windows installer, English (part 1/2 of 2), dl_ver: 2.03 (gog-12) ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-13)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, DLC: The White March - Part I: Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 2.03 (gog-5) ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-6)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, DLC: The White March - Part I: Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 2.03 (gog-21) ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-23)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, DLC: The White March - Part I: Patch 3.00 [Linux], dl_ver: ***TO*** 2.03 (gog-12) -> 3.00 (gog-13)

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1427292148.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 3.00 (16 February 2016)
[Too long. See link above. Or Wurzelkraft's posts.]

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: The White March - Part I [DLC], compatibility: PLEASE NOTE: The White March expansion requires Pillars of Eternity to be installed and patched to version 2.0 or newer in order to play ***TO*** PLEASE NOTE: The White March expansion requires Pillars of Eternity to be installed and patched to version 3.00 or newer in order to play

NOTE! CHANGED Armikrog, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1433157800.htm)
NOTE! RMV --- Patch 1.04 build 20161201 (12 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.05 (12 January 2016)

NOTE! CHANGED Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, features: Single-player ***TO*** Single-player, Achievements, Controller support

NOTE! CHANGED Layers of Fear, os: Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.10.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.10.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04)

NOTE! CHANGED Rayman® Forever, age_req: ESRB Rating: Everyone ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Everyone. PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence)

NOTE! CHANGED Way of the Samurai 4, features: Single-player ***TO*** Single-player, Controller support

[Same for DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Wolf Among Us, The, features: Single-player, Achievements ***TO*** Single-player, Achievements, Controller support

NOTE! CHANGED Rayman Raving Rabbids™, title_fr: ***TO*** Rayman contre les Lapins Crétins

NOTE! CHANGED Rayman Raving Rabbids™, title_ru: ***TO*** Rayman Бешеные кролики
Looks like the chat just updated. Everything's in a different font now. At least, for me. Just hit midnight where I am.
zeogold: Looks like the chat just updated. Everything's in a different font now. At least, for me. Just hit midnight where I am.
Nothing changed for me. Just hit midnight where I am.
zeogold: Looks like the chat just updated. Everything's in a different font now. At least, for me. Just hit midnight where I am.
mrkgnao: Nothing changed for me. Just hit midnight where I am.
Looks like it was a glitch or something. I just checked it again right now and it's back to normal.
Edit: No, wait, it's not normal. The arrows next to peoples' usernames when you scroll over them are missing. They're just boxes.
Re-edit: Now they're back. Weird.
In case anybody was wondering, what happened with the font was that the letters were less bulgy and straighter, and the little dots which indicate whether somebody's online or not got a lot smaller. Everything else stayed the same. Could've been just my computer, but I refreshed multiple times and kept seeing the same thing.
Now, why it never occurred to me to be smart and take a screenshot, I'll never know.
Whatever. I'll catch them next time.
Post edited February 17, 2016 by zeogold
mrkgnao: Nothing changed for me. Just hit midnight where I am.
zeogold: Looks like it was a glitch or something. I just checked it again right now and it's back to normal.
Edit: No, wait, it's not normal. The arrows next to peoples' usernames when you scroll over them are missing. They're just boxes.
In case anybody was wondering, what happened with the font was that the letters were less bulgy and straighter, and the little dots which indicate whether somebody's online or not got a lot smaller. Everything else stayed the same. Could've been just my computer, but I refreshed multiple times and kept seeing the same thing.
Now, why it never occurred to me to be smart and take a screenshot, I'll never know.
OK.
When you report it, though, it should be in the "what did just break" thread, not here.
zeogold: Looks like it was a glitch or something. I just checked it again right now and it's back to normal.
mrkgnao: OK.
When you report it, though, it should be in the "what did just break" thread, not here.
Yeah, my bad. I thought it was an update at first when I saw it change, until I saw it change back. I admittedly got sort of happy, thinking "Oh my gosh! They're actually going to update the forums for once!"
So much for that.
mrkgnao: OK.
zeogold: Yeah, my bad. I thought it was an update at first when I saw it change, until I saw it change back. I admittedly got sort of happy, thinking "Oh my gosh! They're actually going to update the forums for once!"
So much for that.
Nil sweat.

Just FYI, even if it were an update to the chat/forums, it wouldn't go in this thread. This thread is for game updates.
The thread for site-wide changes/updates is The GOG Change Tracker thread.
zeogold: Yeah, my bad. I thought it was an update at first when I saw it change, until I saw it change back. I admittedly got sort of happy, thinking "Oh my gosh! They're actually going to update the forums for once!"
So much for that.
mrkgnao: Nil sweat.

Just FYI, even if it were an update to the chat/forums, it wouldn't go in this thread. This thread is for game updates.
The thread for site-wide changes/updates is The GOG Change Tracker thread.
...oh.
After 2 months in this place, I'm still a noob. Oy.
Carry on.
From MaGog's logs for 17 February:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Kona: Day One [In Dev], all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 20160216-01 (gog-5) ***TO*** 20160216-02 (gog-6) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Kona: Day One [In Dev], all_files, Patch 20160216-02 (gog-6) [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 20160216-01 (gog-5) -> 20160216-02 (gog-6)

NOTE! CHANGED Kona: Day One [In Dev], changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1454319762.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 20160216-02 (17 February 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Notable changes
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a game-breaking bug that disabled the Pause Menu.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 16 February (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1/2/3 of 3), dl_ver: 2.03 (gog-12) ***TO*** 3.00 (gog-13)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, all_files, Patch 3.00 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 2.03 (gog-12) -> 3.00 (gog-13)

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1427292148.htm)
There are 3 different editions of Pillars of Eternity, Hero/Champion/Royal, and they're all the same game with differing bonus extras essentially. Very strange that they put out an update only for one of the 3 editions of the game.

GOG: When will the Royal edition of the game get this patch also? Also, I'm curious why all 3 editions aren't getting updated simultaneously as that's confusing for customers. I have the Royal Edition and just checked and the gog-12 version is what shows up in Galaxy for me at the moment.

HTH
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 16 February (part 2 of 2):

skeletonbow: There are 3 different editions of Pillars of Eternity, Hero/Champion/Royal, and they're all the same game with differing bonus extras essentially. Very strange that they put out an update only for one of the 3 editions of the game.

GOG: When will the Royal edition of the game get this patch also? Also, I'm curious why all 3 editions aren't getting updated simultaneously as that's confusing for customers. I have the Royal Edition and just checked and the gog-12 version is what shows up in Galaxy for me at the moment.

HTH
AFAIK, all three editions have been updated (MaGog always lists only the basic edition for any game it reports file changes on --- it doesn't mean that the other editions have not been updated). Try refreshing your account (https://www.gog.com/user/refresh) or whatever the equivalent is in galaxy..
Post edited February 17, 2016 by mrkgnao