It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
muntdefems: Why haven't I got any flags for the Desktop Dungeons and the Mini Metro updates? :(
Pretty much everything has been flagless for a few weeks, except the late Warsow one. Not many updates the last few weeks catalog-wide, but now that they're picking up again flags would be helpful.
muntdefems: Why haven't I got any flags for the Desktop Dungeons and the Mini Metro updates? :(
budejovice: Pretty much everything has been flagless for a few weeks, except the late Warsow one. Not many updates the last few weeks catalog-wide, but now that they're picking up again flags would be helpful.
I believe muntdefems is being punished for not owning Defender's Quest.
mrkgnao: I believe muntdefems is being punished for not owning Defender's Quest.
As a matter of fact, I do also own Defender's Quest and I haven't got any flag for it either. But I don't care much about that one because:

1) I'm a Linux user and the Linux build isn't available on GOG
2) I own the game on Humble as well and the Windows and Mac versions were also updated there, so I could always get them there anyway

PS: All in all, a big THANK YOU! to mrkgnao and the invaluable work he does with MAGOG. :)
Post edited January 08, 2016 by muntdefems
high rated
mrkgnao: I believe muntdefems is being punished for not owning Defender's Quest.
And no flag is the punishment for those that do own it?
HypersomniacLive: And no flag is the punishment for those that do own it?
No. For the rest of us, it's a punishment for not owning Crawl.
Post edited January 08, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 7 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Defender's Quest, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659129.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.52 (07 January 2016)
NOTE! ADD +++ Polished up Italian Translation
NOTE! ADD +++ Added complete French Translation (marked as BETA for now)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed various glitches in UI related to translations

NOTE! CHANGED Defender's Quest, languages: Text only: Czech, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian ***TO*** Text only: Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian
Goddammit, I've been waiting for this update for over a week, and when it finally comes they don't even put a flag?

Thanks Mrkgnao for doing Gog's job, wouldn't have noticed without this thread.
high rated
mrkgnao: No. For the rest, it's a punishment for not owning Crawl.
Interesting. Can't help but wonder now what favours MaGog had to do to get the game before everyone else.
mrkgnao: No. For the rest, it's a punishment for not owning Crawl.
HypersomniacLive: Interesting. Can't help but wonder now what favours MaGog had to do to get the game before everyone else.
MaGog didn't get a flag either.
HypersomniacLive: Interesting. Can't help but wonder now what favours MaGog had to do to get the game before everyone else.
mrkgnao: MaGog didn't get a flag either.
Just as well. MaGog doesn't need flags. ;)
high rated
She's got her own, personal one?
HypersomniacLive: She's got her own, personal one?
One what?
Tannath: Just as well. MaGog doesn't need flags. ;)
Indeed. She believes flags are outdated relics of patriarchal nationalism. She is quite the cosmopolitan (the ideology, not the magazine).
muntdefems: As a matter of fact, I do also own Defender's Quest and I haven't got any flag for it either. But I don't care much about that one because:

2) I own the game on Humble as well and the Windows and Mac versions were also updated there, so I could always get them there anyway

PS: All in all, a big THANK YOU! to mrkgnao and the invaluable work he does with MAGOG. :)
To be fair, it's Adobe AIR-based, so I run it in Wine anyway despite also owning it on Humble. (One of these days, I have to look into how to containerize it to fool the "must run Adobe's binary installer as root" check)
muntdefems: As a matter of fact, I do also own Defender's Quest and I haven't got any flag for it either. But I don't care much about that one because:

ssokolow: To be fair, it's Adobe AIR-based, so I run it in Wine anyway despite also owning it on Humble. (One of these days, I have to look into how to containerize it to fool the "must run Adobe's binary installer as root" check)
Might as well save yourself some hassle and just wait for the free non AIR-based remake they'll release in a month or two. You can find the Linux demo here.
ssokolow: To be fair, it's Adobe AIR-based, so I run it in Wine anyway despite also owning it on Humble. (One of these days, I have to look into how to containerize it to fool the "must run Adobe's binary installer as root" check)
Avogadro6: Might as well save yourself some hassle and just wait for the free non AIR-based remake they'll release in a month or two. You can find the Linux demo here.
Theirs isn't the only AIR-based game I own which would support "native" installation but for lack of an acceptable Linux AIR installation.