It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: 2 Grim Fandango Remastered
Seems like it has the issue.
JudasIscariot: We do accept official content, such as manuals, but keep in mind that we can't always add everything or add it quickly as it depends on whether it gets approved and all :)
I don't want to annoy you asking this, but on the Jagged Alliance forum, someone (blueskirt42) is ready to send you the full strategy guide ( http://www.gog.com/forum/jagged_alliance_series/jagged_alliance_1_strategy_guide ), and ask you if you may be interested to scan it and provide it as goodie (http://www.gog.com/forum/jagged_alliance_series/jagged_alliance_1_strategy_guide/post17). But he doesn't seem to have any answer since a long time... Can you take a quick look if you have time ?
Post edited January 23, 2015 by Splatsch
high rated
Grargar: All of these are fine.
A Bird Story doesn't even have any extras.

mrkgnao: Here is the list of games (excluding upcoming games) that I do not know about. I am sure as a community we could shorten this list significantly:

9 Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
15 Divinity: Original Sin
23 Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
71 Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition

[...]
Additionally to the ones mentioned by Grargar and budejovice, the above are also ok.
Post edited January 24, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: snip
I did mention Indiana Jones above. :P
high rated
HypersomniacLive: snip
Grargar: I did mention Indiana Jones above. :P
And me KOTOR & Monkey Island. ;)

OK, I'm downloading this one to check it out over the weekend. It is OK.
STAR WARS™ EMPIRE AT WAR: GOLD PACK
Post edited January 23, 2015 by budejovice
JudasIscariot: We do accept official content, such as manuals, but keep in mind that we can't always add everything or add it quickly as it depends on whether it gets approved and all :)
Splatsch: I don't want to annoy you asking this, but on the Jagged Alliance forum, someone (blueskirt42) is ready to send you the full strategy guide ( http://www.gog.com/forum/jagged_alliance_series/jagged_alliance_1_strategy_guide ), and ask you if you may be interested to scan it and provide it as goodie (http://www.gog.com/forum/jagged_alliance_series/jagged_alliance_1_strategy_guide/post17). But he doesn't seem to have any answer since a long time... Can you take a quick look if you have time ?
Yes, thanks for the reminder. His message got lost in my inbox as it happened to fall on the day I went on my vacation :)

And no, you are not annoying me so stop that "I don;t want to annoy you ..." stuff :) We're cool :)
Post edited January 23, 2015 by JudasIscariot
high rated
Grargar: I did mention Indiana Jones above. :P
Sue me. ;-P

budejovice: And me KOTOR & Monkey Island. ;)

OK, I'm downloading this one to check it out over the weekend. It is OK.
STAR WARS™ EMPIRE AT WAR: GOLD PACK
And you, mister, are cheating! ;-P

There, happy now both of you? :-)
JudasIscariot: Yes, thanks for the reminder. His message got lost in my inbox as it happened to fall on the day I went on my vacation :)

And no, you are not annoying me so stop that "I don;t want to annoy you ..." stuff :) We're cool :)
I understand, this kind of thing happens ! The strategic guide would be a great addition :D

Ok ok ! Sure, you're REALLY cool. And I may badly use the expression but : kudos to you ! (and the team !)
Post edited January 23, 2015 by Splatsch
Grargar: It seems to affect games/extras added to accounts after King's Bounty - Warriors of the North. Outcast has indeed been fixed. Thanks for that info.
mrkgnao: Here is the list of games (excluding upcoming games) that I do not know about. I am sure as a community we could shorten this list significantly:

Here are the upcoming games, in case they have trouble finding them:
1 Crawl
2 Grim Fandango Remastered
3 Pillars of Eternity
4 Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The
The bonus content just added a few minutes ago for the Grim Fandango preorder also has this "bonus product" problem.
Post edited January 23, 2015 by Luned
mrkgnao: Tell them that for the 840 games I own ([url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Mrkgnao]http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Mrkgnao[/url]) [snip]
I don't have quite as many games as you, but I'm close to 600. Just curious, how many games in your collection have you actually gotten a chance to play? I know my backlog is longer than my arm and I'm not sure if I'll ever get a chance to play all the games that I own on here in my lifetime. That said, I'm glad they're DRM-free so that I can hand them down to my son because I actually own them.
2 Avernum: Escape From the Pit
3 Avernum 2: Crystal Souls
22 Freedom Planet
47 Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

are fine

42 Risk of Rain -> no bonus , so no issue :P

33 Lords of Xulima - Not OK -> received a response to my ticket some days ago, still nothing have been fixed >.> , neither the deluxe upgrade gamecard, which i mentioned to Judas there , through PM, and finally in the ticket.... well that's sucks.
From MaGog's logs for 23 January:

NOTE! CHANGED STAR WARS™: Dark Forces, bonuses: manual, playguide ***TO*** manual, manual (German), playguide

NOTE! CHANGED Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, bonuses: manual (54 pages), in-game soundtrack, 7 avatars (series), TexExpert (series) ***TO*** manual (54 pages), in-game soundtrack, 7 avatars (series), TexExpert (series), Under A Killing Moon ebook (mobi), Under A Killing Moon ebook (PDF)

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 1: The Original Classic, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 1: The Original Classic, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 2 GHz Processor, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 3D graphics card, Hard Drive: 100 MB available space, Additional Notes: Minimum monitor output or 720p, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
mrkgnao: 2 Grim Fandango Remastered
Grargar: Seems like it has the issue.
So to summarise. These four have the product_bonus_xxxxx issue:
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
- Lords of Xulima
- Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon

These are still unknown:
- Among the Sleep
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
- Blackguards 2
- Colin McRae Rally 2005
- Dark Matter
- Dead State
- Devil's Dare
- Door Kickers
- Double Dragon Trilogy
- DROD: The Second Sky
- Drox Operative
- Halfway
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
- Kromaia
- Lifeless Planet
- Lumino City
- Marvellous Miss Take, The
- Neverending Nightmares
- ObsCure
- Randal's Monday
- Republic: The Revolution
- Rocket Ranger (Emulated Amiga Edition)
- Screencheat
- Shovel Knight
- Smugglers V: Invasion
- Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
- STAR WARS: X-Wing Alliance
- STAR WARS: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter
- Starpoint Gemini 2
- Super Time Force Ultra
- TOCA Race Driver 3
- TRI: Of Friendship and Madness
- Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The
- Where Is My Heart?
- Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition)
- Wings! Remastered Edition
- Crawl [Upcoming]
- Pillars of Eternity [Upcoming]
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The [Upcoming]

Feel free to pass it on to GOG, if you wish.
mrkgnao: These are still unknown:

- Double Dragon Trilogy
- Halfway
- Shovel Knight
Not anymore! They're fine.
mrkgnao: - Crawl [Upcoming]
Crawl can't be purchased, by the way.