It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nice little updates lately. Thank you for the heads up everyone ;)
Banished has now been patched to version 1.0.2? :-)
Is there any news of when Omerta will get its crucial patch? It seems the game breaking bug was fixed on Steam in December, but the GOG version (1.06) leaves you stuck halfway through Act 2. To make matters worse, I was really enjoying the game up until the point where I couldn't play it anymore. =(
http://www.gog.com/forum/inquisitor/inquisitor_has_been_updated_to_version_11017
Sir, you are being hunted! got an update.
http://www.gog.com/forum/sir_you_are_being_hunted/sir_you_are_being_hunted_has_been_updated_to_version_11
Post edited May 30, 2014 by Prian
Is there a way to disable the annoying game update notifications ?
ne_zavarj: Is there a way to disable the annoying game update notifications ?
Barefoot's Essentials has the option to suppress them, so you won't be seeing them. Same for PMs and replies.
JaqFrost: Is there any news of when Omerta will get its crucial patch? It seems the game breaking bug was fixed on Steam in December, but the GOG version (1.06) leaves you stuck halfway through Act 2.
You would need to ask Kalypso about this. AFAIK, they released 1.07 Steam only.
JaqFrost: Is there any news of when Omerta will get its crucial patch? It seems the game breaking bug was fixed on Steam in December, but the GOG version (1.06) leaves you stuck halfway through Act 2.
Gydion: You would need to ask Kalypso about this. AFAIK, they released 1.07 Steam only.
Riddle me this:
http://www.forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=22295

... because I don't get the answer from the official. Seems to me he answered to a completely different topic. If Kalypso has no intention to support their games outside of Steam, they should not release their games here at GOG or at least should do it like they did with their other titles and release the games years later when they are done and "bug-free".

I am the patience in person, but it should not take more than half a year to get a patch over to GOG. My simple conclusion is that I will think twice before buying another Kalypso game here or anywhere (Steam is not for me anyway).
Quasebarth: Riddle me this:
http://www.forum.kalypsomedia.com/showthread.php?tid=22295

... because I don't get the answer from the official. Seems to me he answered to a completely different topic. If Kalypso has no intention to support their games outside of Steam, they should not release their games here at GOG or at least should do it like they did with their other titles and release the games years later when they are done and "bug-free".
I did read that on their forum which was why I posed the question here, seeing if GOG had gotten any updates or if they too get a complete non sequitur when asking.
Quasebarth: ... because I don't get the answer from the official. Seems to me he answered to a completely different topic. If Kalypso has no intention to support their games outside of Steam, they should not release their games here at GOG or at least should do it like they did with their other titles and release the games years later when they are done and "bug-free".

I am the patience in person, but it should not take more than half a year to get a patch over to GOG. My simple conclusion is that I will think twice before buying another Kalypso game here or anywhere (Steam is not for me anyway).
Some games seem to certainly take a long time to get the GOG update compared to when it hits Steam....you got to wonder....
http://www.cityofgangsters.com/de/umfangreiche-erweiterung-the-japanese-incentive-angekundigt/ ;)

Quasebarth: My simple conclusion is that I will think twice before buying another Kalypso game here or anywhere (Steam is not for me anyway).
I agree. I don't own a Kalypso game and unless things change I certainly will not own one.

JaqFrost: I did read that on their forum which was why I posed the question here, seeing if GOG had gotten any updates or if they too get a complete non sequitur when asking.
No, you should put in a support ticket. Perhaps GOG hasn't yet bothered Kalypso this week. Kalypso should hear from you directly: I would start posting on Kalypso's forum, emailing, etc if I owned the game.
Gydion: http://www.cityofgangsters.com/de/umfangreiche-erweiterung-the-japanese-incentive-angekundigt/ ;)

Quasebarth: My simple conclusion is that I will think twice before buying another Kalypso game here or anywhere (Steam is not for me anyway).
Gydion: I agree. I don't own a Kalypso game and unless things change I certainly will not own one.

JaqFrost: I did read that on their forum which was why I posed the question here, seeing if GOG had gotten any updates or if they too get a complete non sequitur when asking.
Gydion: No, you should put in a support ticket. Perhaps GOG hasn't yet bothered Kalypso this week. Kalypso should hear from you directly: I would start posting on Kalypso's forum, emailing, etc if I owned the game.
I still don't get it, what does the DLC or the expansion pack for XBOX has to do with the patch for the GOG version to 1.07?

I am too old, have not so much time and am tired of getting an account for every damn publisher or developer out there and dealing with the problems individually. One of the main reasons buying a game from a digital distributor like GOG is to have a service of centralised responsibility that deals with the publishers/developer in my name (or better in the name of all their customers) when there are problems. I talk with GOG-support, they collect the problems if other customers share them and then talk to the specific developer or publisher to come back to us with the solution, in this case the patch. That is one important reason why I buy at a retailer and not directly from the developer.
Post edited May 31, 2014 by Quasebarth
always_sometimes_monsters_has_been_updated_to_version_119
high rated
If you don't yet know what MaGog is, it's a recently-released standalone search engine for GOG Games.
It can be found and its forum [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/magog_a_search_engine_for_gog_games]here.

Part of MaGog is a script that runs daily and collects new information from GOG in order to build its local database. A side-effect of this script is that it emails me any changes that have occurred on GOG in the last 24 hours. Most changes are trivial (e.g. new games, more ratings and reviews, games going in and out of sale), but some are slightly more interesting, so I thought I'd share those with you in this thread.

So here goes for 2-3 June:
NOTE! CHANGED Among the Sleep, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.1
NOTE! CHANGED Ittle Dew, cur_price: 13.99 ***TO*** 9.99
NOTE! CHANGED Jack Keane, companies: Deck13 Interactive / Kiss Label ***TO*** Deck13 Interactive / Kiss
NOTE! CHANGED Lucius, companies: Shiver Games / Kiss Label ***TO*** Shiver Games / Kiss
NOTE! CHANGED American McGee's Grimm, companies: Spicy Horse / Kiss Label ***TO*** Spicy Horse / Kiss
Post edited June 03, 2014 by mrkgnao