It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: and futhermore ; i though installers with this kind of issue should got a patch and NOT a whole redownload >.<
Gog works in mysterious wayz.
high rated
JKHSawyer: I think GOG may have updated AitD 2 + 3. I bet they fixed it due to my constant whining :P
Sorry to bug you, but is it affirmative that they were fixed? I want to redownload them, but only after they're actually fixed.

EDIT: the files retain their version numbers, but are dated from Dec 19, so they got updated (and hopefully fixed).
Post edited December 22, 2013 by HypersomniacLive
JKHSawyer: I think GOG may have updated AitD 2 + 3. I bet they fixed it due to my constant whining :P
HypersomniacLive: Sorry to bug you, but is it affirmative that they were fixed? I want to redownload them, but only after they're actually fixed.

EDIT: the files retain their version numbers, but are dated from Dec 19, so they got updated (and hopefully fixed).
when there's no official information, the only way is to recreate the game folder used by the downloader & place the installer inside , if the downloader redownload the file , then the installer is different.

however, it's a bad practice to reuse the same number version ....>.<.. at least for the broken sword (classic) the installer version isn't the same and that's not the first time they did this ....

if you don't use / know what the directory name is used by the downloader go to the gamecard of a game :

ie : Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete : neverwinter_nights_2_complete (it's the last part of the url)
Post edited December 22, 2013 by DyNaer
high rated
DyNaer: when there's no official information, the only way is to recreate the game folder used by the downloader & place the installer inside , if the downloader redownload the file , then the installer is different.

however, it's a bad practice to reuse the same number version ....>.<.. at least for the broken sword (classic) the installer version isn't the same and that's not the first time they did this ....

if you don't use / know what the directory name is used by the downloader go to the gamecard of a game :

ie : Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete : neverwinter_nights_2_complete (it's the last part of the url)
I already know about all this and I keep a list of the download_game-folders; it's quite the hassle to do this every time, that's why I asked JKHSawyer (first person to post about a possible update) if he's actually checked that the games were updated/ fixed. Anyway, I redownloaded them as part of some maintenance I did regarding my GOG backups and updated my post for anyone else interested.
I can confirm this, I just redownloaded it and the bonus materials and the AITD2&3 installers were the only files that updated.
DyNaer: when there's no official information, the only way is to recreate the game folder used by the downloader & place the installer inside , if the downloader redownload the file , then the installer is different.

HypersomniacLive: I already know about all this and I keep a list of the download_game-folders; it's quite the hassle to do this every time, that's why I asked JKHSawyer (first person to post about a possible update) if he's actually checked that the games were updated/ fixed. Anyway, I redownloaded them as part of some maintenance I did regarding my GOG backups and updated my post for anyone else interested.
well, that was just in case ;) , that could serve some users which ain't aware of this.

for the directories , ConnieThunder made batches files for this purpose , check here : http://sdrv.ms/UXVDke
if you don't know about those.

but granted ; there a lot improvments to do, and suggestions have been already submitted; some since for quite a very long time.
Post edited December 22, 2013 by DyNaer
http://www.gog.com/forum/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit/sword_of_the_stars_the_pit_gold_edition_version_124_is_ready_for_download
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams & Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord just got XMas flagged patches.
assassin33: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams & Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord just got XMas flagged patches.
And here is the link:

http://www.gog.com/forum/giana_sisters_series/merry_christmas_from_the_giana_sisters_and_the_owlverlord
http://www.gog.com/forum/broken_sword_series/broken_sword_5_episode_1_has_been_updated_to_version_102_pc_mac
what changed with Realms of Arkania 1+2 ?
The German version had an issue with music not playing under Mac OS X and now that's fixed :)
GOG, please either print the complete version numbers on the shelf, or stop flagging things that did not belong to an update. Realms of Arkania had the windows installer flagged and Giana Sisters had the installer and the XMas update flagged, although the installer was not updated. That's quite a waste of bandwidth and time :(
bratmaxe: GOG, please either print the complete version numbers on the shelf, or stop flagging things that did not belong to an update. Realms of Arkania had the windows installer flagged and Giana Sisters had the installer and the XMas update flagged, although the installer was not updated. That's quite a waste of bandwidth and time :(
Sorry but perhaps that was a flag leftover from another update? I know I only flagged the Mac OS X German version :/

The Giana Sisters installer, yes, that was my fault :/
Post edited December 23, 2013 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Sorry but perhaps that was a flag leftover from another update? I know I only flagged the Mac OS X German version :/
I also got the (NEW) on the German Win ROA1+2.