It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Alright, I could get my post through. Let's see if my little buddy can...
Looks like you're back up and running! Hopefully it stays that way. Any news whether they actually fixed something?
Post edited August 21, 2017 by DeMignon
I like that idea to link to archive.org for removed catalog entries. :)

little_helper: Hooray!!!
Hopefully the forum keeps to work again now...
high rated
Added the Dreamfall Chapters: The Final Cut and Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition changelogs to the respective game fora.

DeMignon added the Worms W.M.D (without All-Stars Pack) [removed on Nov 15, 2016] changelog.

little_helper: [...] <span class="bold">Worms W.M.D (without All-Stars Pack) [removed on Nov 15, 2016]</span> has changed [...]

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.0.172 (WIN) / 1.0.0.129 (OSX) (21 August 2017)

Forts Mode:
little_helper: [...]
For some reason, I read this as... Farts Mode.
high rated
muntdefems: · Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC, The
· Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd, The
· Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, The
Ah, ok, so these 3 *are* being tracked by MaGog! *takes sticky note... scribble, scribble*

If you're wondering why I'm sometimes shooting in the blind here:
a) The release dates returned by the GOG APIs are notoriously unreliable
b) I base my assessment of when a game was launched by looking at my internal db detection date (aka when my scripts picked up a new id) - this is important to determine whether the game is tracked by MaGog in legacy mode or not, however...
c) Some games have entries dating back from my previous full API scans when I picked up a series of yet-to-be-released entries for several of the now released games (such as "Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice" for example)
d) Sometimes I get confused. Now if I could just remember where I left my lecithin supplements...

HypersomniacLive: For some reason, I read this as... Farts Mode.
We don't have The Stick of Truth on GOG... yet.
Post edited August 21, 2017 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
DeMignon: Any news whether they actually fixed something?
No idea, but (at least while I'm able to post normally) I'm not going to ask, in case they *do decide* to fix something... :S

eiii: I like that idea to link to archive.org for removed catalog entries. :)
For this, as well as for many other things, you've got mrkgnao to thank for: it's MaGog who does it, and I just adopted it for my script. :P

WinterSnowfall: Ah, ok, so these 3 *are* being tracked by MaGog! *takes sticky note... scribble, scribble*
Yep. It's the Tails of Cold Steel ones that aren't on MaGog. Unless I missed something, these are all the games not tracked by MaGog (so far):

· Absolver (+Deluxe) [Pre-order]
· Alien Rampage
· Antihero (+Deluxe)
· Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series
· Battle Brothers (+Upgrade)
· Battle Chasers: Nightwar [Pre-order]
· Beholder (+DLC)
· Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
· Children of Zodiarcs (+Deluxe)
· Cosmic Star Heroine
· Darkest Dungeon: The Crimson Court [DLC]
· Darkwood
· de Blob 2
· Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
· EITR [Upcoming]
· ELEX [Pre-order]
· Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
· Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
· Fictorum (+OST)
· Furi
· Galaxy of Pen & Paper
· Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
· Hello Neighbor [Pre-order]
· Hob [Pre-order]
· Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak (+DLCs)
· Homeworld: Emergence
· Iconoclasts [Upcoming]
· Immortal Planet
· Into The Breach [Upcoming]
· Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth (+OST)
· Kingdoms and Castles
· Kingsway
· Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass [Pre-order]
· Lock's Quest
· Mages of Mystralia (+OST)
· Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
· Nex Machina
· >observer_
· Perception
· Phantom Trigger
· Planet Nomads [In Dev]
· Rezrog
· RiME
· River City Ransom: Underground
· Rogue Trooper Redux [Upcoming]
· Ruiner [Upcoming]
· Serial Cleaner
· Serious Sam's Bogus Detour
· Sine More Ex
· SNK Neo Geo games (15x)
· SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny (+2 DLCs)
· SpellForce 3 [Pre-order]
· Stars in Shadow
· Sudden Strike 1, 2, & 3
· Sudden Strike 4
· Sundered
· Tacoma
· Tangledeep [In Dev]
· Tender Loving Care
· The Coma: Recut [Pre-order]
· The Darkside Detective
· The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
· The Humans Bundle
· The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (+3 DLCs)
· The Long Journey Home (+OST)
· The Swords of Ditto [Upcoming]
· The Universim [In-Dev] (+Demo)
· Tooth and Tail [Pre-order]
· Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers [DLC]
· War for the Overworld (+ several DLCs)
· Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

EDIT: My bad, Beamdog's EE soundtracks are indeed being tracked by MaGog.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by muntdefems
muntdefems: Yep. It's the Tails of Cold Steel ones that aren't on MaGog. Unless I missed something, these are all the games not tracked by MaGog (so far):
Thanks! Based on your list and the database my script is generating... let's just say that I feel an elucidating SQL query forming in my brain already :).
War for the Overworld just added a dummy DLC for Linux:
gog_war_for_the_overworld_crucible_dlc_2.0.0.1.sh

No changelog as usual.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by kbnrylaec
muntdefems: Unless I missed something, these are all the games not tracked by MaGog (so far):

Are you sure about that one? I believe the announcement said that all DLCs for games that appeared before the switch to legacy mode will be tracked.
muntdefems: Unless I missed something, these are all the games not tracked by MaGog (so far):

Geralt_of_Rivia: Are you sure about that one? I believe the announcement said that all DLCs for games that appeared before the switch to legacy mode will be tracked.
Ooops, [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=903&scp=gdspurioc&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHIJTSP0512348&ord=&flt=tcs~crimson+court~&opt=n&myf=TueAug221045122017_empty_CkagpN_yQUXhw]right you are[/url]!

Thanks for spotting it, I'll remove it from my list. :)

PS: The same applies to the [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=903&scp=gdspurioc&dsp=ipgfsorlcmbaxyzXhDFGHIJTSP0512348&ord=&flt=tcs~tales+from+the+tiers~&opt=n&myf=TueAug221046452017_empty_HwBV2ncSSsqLO]Tales from the Tiers[/url] DLC for Tyranny
eiii: Hopefully the forum keeps to work again now...
Unfortunately this is not the case. I tried for about half an hour to post a link without any success. The link is all right and can be opened with the browser as well it just cannot be posted in the forum. No idea why this is the case. If anybody want to try I have attached a textfile with the link (like I said it cannot be posted directly) - rename the file from jpg to txt before (why can't we attached simple textfiles as well?). Any help is very much appreciated.
Attachments:
maybe they reject urls that are too long ?

this works (100chars)

120chars

140chars

//edit
nope, it doesn't take the whole url (which is 142 chars btw)
that's really bizarre

//edit:
Post edited August 24, 2017 by immi101
immi101: maybe they reject urls that are too long ?

this works (100chars)

120chars

140chars
Two beautiful GOG bears (404)
Third one works ???
Post edited August 22, 2017 by Themken
immi101: maybe they reject urls that are too long ?

this works (100chars)

120chars

140chars
1) If this really should be the case the forum is broken and they should change it.
2) The lInk was woring fine a while ago. Then I had to edit my list and found out that this is the only link that refuses to be posted now.
3) Thank you for your help. I also contacted support maybe they can help as well.

4) Sorry for derailing this useful thread. I will stop now :)

Edit: @Themken: immi101 was simply truncating my posted link to see when the problem starts to appear. So it's no wonder those truncated links won't work since they are incomplete and therefore not working. Unfortunately the third one - even though it is technically working - is not the link I had posted in my textfile since this is not possible atm.
Post edited August 22, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: 2) The lInk was woring fine a while ago. Then I had to edit my list and found out that this is the only link that refuses to be posted now.
maybe it's an anti-spam measure that went slightly off the rails.
or some GOGbears had a mental breakdown in the basement

but it's definitely a recent "feature", I've seen a few users complaining that they can't seem to post/edit sometimes.
MarkoH01: 2) The lInk was woring fine a while ago. Then I had to edit my list and found out that this is the only link that refuses to be posted now.
immi101: maybe it's an anti-spam measure that went slightly off the rails.
or some GOGbears had a mental breakdown in the basement

but it's definitely a recent "feature", I've seen a few users complaining that they can't seem to post/edit sometimes.
I also tried another link which has the exact same length to test your theory ... worked flawless. Yes, GOGbears gone mad that sounds like a reasonable thing that could have caused this :D