It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 1.0.9 for Shadow Warrior (2013)
skeletonbow: Wow, I even got an update notification this time! Miracle! :)

I like when you get updates and it shows a total game count at the top of the bookshelf page, it beats having to count them yourself. I wish someone at GOG would take about 15 seconds and edit the javascript and allow it to total the games on all page loads, not just when there's an update. I suppose some greasemonkey fiddling is in order. :oP
I totally agree with the idea of having a total number of games shown always, not just when there are updates available.
It would be even better, if GOG would provide a proper RSS feed with links to the updated files (or at least to the updated games).

Would save countless time for everyone.
Cognition episodes 1-4 have been updated (PC + MAC)
Alan Wake got 1.06 patch
The updater technology must be greatly complex... It used to never notify when there was a game update and now it tells that there are updates when there aren't any. :)

I got the Alan Wake update notification in the downloader, clicked on it, went to my bookshelf, selected the updated packages and it downloaded the patch successfully then turned green. The website however says there is a patch available still and no matter what I do it persistently says Alan Wake is updated. Interestingly enough this has caused the downloader to also think there is an update still and it has went red again to tell me there is an Alan Wake update even though I already have it. I've got a permanent game update notification that wont go away.

Something is awry GOG lords. :)
Hmmm, no update flag for me
skeletonbow: The updater technology must be greatly complex... It used to never notify when there was a game update and now it tells that there are updates when there aren't any. :)

I got the Alan Wake update notification in the downloader, clicked on it, went to my bookshelf, selected the updated packages and it downloaded the patch successfully then turned green. The website however says there is a patch available still and no matter what I do it persistently says Alan Wake is updated. Interestingly enough this has caused the downloader to also think there is an update still and it has went red again to tell me there is an Alan Wake update even though I already have it. I've got a permanent game update notification that wont go away.

Please write to Support, everyone, in case things like this go pear-shaped :) Thank you :D
Ghorpm: Alan Wake got 1.06 patch
The update to 1.06 was announced June 2012 on the Remedy forum. Did it really take GOG more than a year to update their version to 1.06 or is this latest update something else? Some official word from the blues would be nice.
skeletonbow: Wow, I even got an update notification this time! Miracle! :)

I like when you get updates and it shows a total game count at the top of the bookshelf page, it beats having to count them yourself. I wish someone at GOG would take about 15 seconds and edit the javascript and allow it to total the games on all page loads, not just when there's an update. I suppose some greasemonkey fiddling is in order. :oP
DonCorleon: I totally agree with the idea of having a total number of games shown always, not just when there are updates available.
If you register with the gog wiki, your number of games displays on your wiki page by default.
skeletonbow: The updater technology must be greatly complex... It used to never notify when there was a game update and now it tells that there are updates when there aren't any. :)

JudasIscariot: Please write to Support, everyone, in case things like this go pear-shaped :) Thank you :D
i didn't get notification too , aswell for Rise of the Triad (2013) last update

Ticket sent to the support.

Off-topic :

A new Beginning got a reworked installer (like the deponia ones)
Post edited November 07, 2013 by DyNaer
Democracy 3 has been updated to version 1.09 (PC, mac update coming soon!)

DoctorGOGgles: The update to 1.06 was announced June 2012 on the Remedy forum. Did it really take GOG more than a year to update their version to 1.06 or is this latest update something else? Some official word from the blues would be nice.
Typically, it's the developers that take forever to submit the updates, but I have no idea what the holdup was in this instance.
Thanks to a member sending his filename/hash values, here's what I have found new according to my database and games that I own:

A New Beginning - Final Cut (October 8, 2010) - 2.1.0.6 setup (merged language packs)
Alan Wake (January 16, 2012) - 2.0.1.19 patch
Book Of Unwritten Tales - The Critter Chronicles, The (December 5, 2012) - 1.0.0.2 mac
Cognition - An Erica Reed Thriller (October 30, 2012) - 2.0.1.2 patch
Desperados - Wanted Dead or Alive (July 23, 2001) - desperados_wallpaper.zip (Atari to Nordic Games)
Divinity - Dragon Commander (August 6, 2013) - dragon_commander_manuals.zip (edited for CD key)
DLC - Imperial Edition - Upgrade (June 28, 2013) - divinity_dc_ost_mp3.zip (folder name change?)
Pid (October 31, 2012) - 1.2.0.7 mac (10.6.8 or newer)
Pinball Gold Pack (January 1, 1996) - 1.0.0.8 mac
Raiden Legacy (May 16, 2013) - 1.1.0.2 mac
Re-Volt (July 31, 1999) - 2.1.0.5 setup
Shadow Man (July 31, 1999) - 2.0.0.4 setups (german & italian added)
Space Colony HD (October 14, 2003) - 5 language mac files

Most are probably because update flags weren't sent :(
rawmilk905: If you register with the gog wiki, your number of games displays on your wiki page by default.
I registered with gogwiki a week or so ago but never got the email notification so I could never confirm my email nor log in. I use Google gmail aliases which are of the form yourmail+youralias@gmail.com which some website mailers do not recognize as valid due to not properly following Internet standards so that is one possibility but it is hard to say. :o/

I've been toying around the idea of writing some of my own code to snarf data from GOG directly and put it on my own website. Need to figure out if they have an actual official API to use or if people are just scraping the HTML. One of these days when I'm bored perhaps. ;o)

JudasIscariot: Please write to Support, everyone, in case things like this go pear-shaped :) Thank you :D
Yup, submitted a ticket earlier today. The problem has vanished either on its own or someone fixed it now. :)
Post edited November 07, 2013 by skeletonbow
ConnieThunder: Thanks to a member sending his filename/hash values, here's what I have found new according to my database and games that I own:

A New Beginning - Final Cut (October 8, 2010) - 2.1.0.6 setup (merged language packs)
Alan Wake (January 16, 2012) - 2.0.1.19 patch
Book Of Unwritten Tales - The Critter Chronicles, The (December 5, 2012) - 1.0.0.2 mac
Cognition - An Erica Reed Thriller (October 30, 2012) - 2.0.1.2 patch
Desperados - Wanted Dead or Alive (July 23, 2001) - desperados_wallpaper.zip (Atari to Nordic Games)
Divinity - Dragon Commander (August 6, 2013) - dragon_commander_manuals.zip (edited for CD key)
DLC - Imperial Edition - Upgrade (June 28, 2013) - divinity_dc_ost_mp3.zip (folder name change?)
Pid (October 31, 2012) - 1.2.0.7 mac (10.6.8 or newer)
Pinball Gold Pack (January 1, 1996) - 1.0.0.8 mac
Raiden Legacy (May 16, 2013) - 1.1.0.2 mac
Re-Volt (July 31, 1999) - 2.1.0.5 setup
Shadow Man (July 31, 1999) - 2.0.0.4 setups (german & italian added)
Space Colony HD (October 14, 2003) - 5 language mac files

Most are probably because update flags weren't sent :(
- alan wake was notified
- Cognition : i don't know if the nofication system works for it since each episode have a separate entry -_- , i requested one entry for those having all episodes.
- a new beginning , posted by myself few posts above , no notification , only a PM from Judas....