It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wanted to download my games and store them on USB HD, but my library doesn`t load!

GoG, fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!
I have this issue as well the account tab is missing for me on the main page and images for some of the news stories and attempting to access my library results in a endless loop.
Now I sent a support ticket and asked them to ASAP fix the problem. A few seconds later, the library was back.
Thats how it works when the right man steps up and asks for repair. :-D
gog is a high availability service aren't you gog? not a fault tolerant service. aiming for 99.999% availability. good on ya :-)
Same problem here for a short moment. Storefront was broken. I opened the forum and it loaded the account tab and the storefront was fixed ..... Cache problem maybe?
I had the same issue with "Account" tab missing, then appearing, but loading no games in library (same on Gog galaxy).

Cleared cookies from browser (type: inetcpl.cpl in Start menu, go to "Setting", then "View files" and delete all the content), also cleared temps in %temp% folder - this sorted it out for me in both: browser and galaxy.
I got an E-Mail from GoG with a link to my support ticket. Whan I click on that link, it shows a "Sorry, there is nothing here" screen! :-D
In my reply notifications, I received notifications from the "normal" threads but didn't get any from the "sticky" one.
Maybe the "sticky" status is at the origin of the bug.
Anyone have trouble buying anything in the last half hour?
I've got no account tab while in the Community section of the site. Been awhile since that's happened to me as anything but a one-off loading error.
HunchBluntley: I've got no account tab while in the Community section of the site. Been awhile since that's happened to me as anything but a one-off loading error.
Yep... Somebody poking at old parts of site again...
Must be one of those bugs that affect people at random. Account tab working fine for me on the latest sable Firefox.

*crosses fingers it stays this way*
HunchBluntley: I've got no account tab while in the Community section of the site. Been awhile since that's happened to me as anything but a one-off loading error.
Happening to me too. Using Firefox 52.0.2
mm324: Happening to me too. Using Firefox 52.0.2
Likewise.
MIA on Chrome 57.