It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Painted_Doll: When we will receive our wishlists back ? I had more than 100 games on it before the sale and i didn't buy anything .
Do you use adalia fundamentals? If so he's having problems with one of his servers post 1941.
madth3: As far as I know, there's nothing you can do on your side. I think (but I might be mistaken) that some people got the notifications removed by support.

I never cared enough to write to support so my ghost notification has been there for many months.
MarkoH01: Already wrote to support (a few weeks ago). First they told me PC 101 (empty cache, log out, try different browser ect) which of course I already did. After that they told me that the issue is known but resource consuming. That is my last information and the stupid notification flag won't go away.
Try SQL Injection if support doesn't want to do their job.
high rated
Our team did a fix for persistent/phantom chat notification, please check if it goes away:
- Go to chat page with the wrong notification only (read all unread that you see and go to chat again basically)
- Go to any GOG page
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Johny.
Johny.: Our team did a fix for persistent/phantom chat notification,...
Thank you!! It's great to getting finally rid of this!
Post edited November 15, 2016 by DeMignon
Johny.: Our team did a fix for persistent/phantom chat notification, please check if it goes away:
- Go to chat page with the wrong notification only (read all unread that you see and go to chat again basically)
- Wait for 2 minutes
- Refresh the page
It's finally gone. Thank you so very much <3
If you could do the same to my notification in GOG downloader I would build you a statue ;)
(Yes, I know it is not supported anymore - but, hey - a statue ... wouldn't this let you reconsider?)
Post edited November 15, 2016 by MarkoH01
Johny.: Our team did a fix for persistent/phantom chat notification, please check if it goes away:
- Wait for 2 minutes
- Refresh the page
Worked, thank you!
Good to see a long lasting bug get finally fixed.
HypersomniacLive: Good to see a long lasting bug get finally fixed.
Yeah.... I'd like to credit my suggest of the users taking over their jobs through any means necessary as the catalyst.
Does anybody know why gog.com needs rollbar.com when loaded in palemoon, but works fine without it in firefox and seamonkey?
Had this trouble for a couple of weeks now.
drinnen: Does anybody know why gog.com needs rollbar.com when loaded in palemoon, but works fine without it in firefox and seamonkey?
Could you refresh the page with console opened and paste errors here? :)
drinnen: Does anybody know why gog.com needs rollbar.com when loaded in palemoon, but works fine without it in firefox and seamonkey?
Johny.: Could you refresh the page with console opened and paste errors here? :)
OK the console had a big red cross next to this browser does not support local storage. It seems my default setting of cookies only as first party no longer works for the dynamic parts of GOG's website. I allow GOG cookies for the session it now works and no longer tries to load javascript from rollbar.com.
Johny.: Could you refresh the page with console opened and paste errors here? :)
drinnen: OK the console had a big red cross next to this browser does not support local storage. It seems my default setting of cookies only as first party no longer works for the dynamic parts of GOG's website. I allow GOG cookies for the session it now works and no longer tries to load javascript from rollbar.com.
It's not cookies, it's localStorage. The thing you use to configure the cookies enables/disables localStorage too. Lack of localStorage is breaking GOG.com javascript at the moment.
Not sure if the following issue is mentioned before, but a quick search says it's not:

When you try to replace the current page number from the page number box below someone's wishlist in order to jump to a specific page of that wishlist, the current page number reappears within a second or so.

Noticed this in both IE and Chrome.
Zjeraar: Not sure if the following issue is mentioned before, but a quick search says it's not:

When you try to replace the current page number from the page number box below someone's wishlist in order to jump to a specific page of that wishlist, the current page number reappears within a second or so.

Noticed this in both IE and Chrome.
I can confirm this issue, it's not browser-related. :) I've passed the information further, thank you for report!
high rated
Log in is broken, it redirects to the front page every time I log in from the forum. GOG probably thinks differently, but I don't appreciate this nonsense.