It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: Searching in the Orders history does not work for me.
No matter what I enter as search term, the page is spinning for a while and then always returns: "No results found".
The - unnecessary long spinning - search symbol is an issue for months (years?) now.
The "no results found" message is also not unbeknownst to me.

However: my experience is, that after the "no results found" message gets displayed, it will still jump to the actual search results.
It just takes a another few (totally unnecessary) seconds.

And if it doesn't jump to the search results, simply try deleting one or two letters from the search mask again.
That usually does the trick for me.
high rated
Hey! I don´t know what they have done but suddenly the number of games, movies and wishlist have been appear in my profile section, and mark correctly:

Games: 904
Movies: 2
Wishlist: 39

Wallet i don´t know because my wallet is empty.

Bug fixed!!!
Post edited October 31, 2023 by argamasa
argamasa: Hey! I don´t know what they have done but suddenly the number of games, movies and wishlist have been appear in my profile section, and mark correctly:
Indeed. That's a surprise.
argamasa: Hey! I don´t know what they have done but suddenly the number of games, movies and wishlist have been appear in my profile section, and mark correctly:

[...]

Bug fixed!!!
Well, I seem to have 2 games more than what my sheet says, so I have to do some digging.
For the last two giveaways on the GOG homepage, the area to the right where the countdown and button to claim shown be shown remains in the three dots loading state. Removal of Cookies and Local Storage data fixed but the issue returned. (Windows 10, Firefox)
The-Business: For the last two giveaways on the GOG homepage, the area to the right where the countdown and button to claim shown be shown remains in the three dots loading state. Removal of Cookies and Local Storage data fixed but the issue returned. (Windows 10, Firefox)
I had the same issue on the current giveaway, but managed to fix it when I first clicked the banner to go to the game page, and then click 'Go to giveaway' to go back to the front page. It seemed to be pretty random though, since when I refreshed the page it was just the three dots again, and clicking the banner again and going back to the front page from the game page didn't help a second time.
To claim giveaway you could use link:

https://www.gog.com/giveaway/claim

also works:

change the "www" in the URL to "embed", and press enter; if this is not enough, press Ctrl+F5 to force reload the page

[thanks to Palestine & mrkgnao]
Post edited November 01, 2023 by KillingMoon
Is anyone else not getting email notification about giveaways?
I missed Blacksad and almost miss The Whisperer.
The rest of promo mails, including the discount codes are arriving normally.
Maybe this has been reported previously, I can't seem to search to confirm, which is exactly what I am reporting. The forum search function appears to be broken.
Peaceful Protestor: Maybe this has been reported previously, I can't seem to search to confirm, which is exactly what I am reporting. The forum search function appears to be broken.
Seems fine to me. I mean, not fine, fine, but as functional as it usually gets.
Peaceful Protestor:
It is just as Cavalary had mentioned.

You may only search for a single word. For multiple words, it is advisable to use your preferred search engine.

With DuckDuckGo (and some other search engines), search queries may be prefixed with site:gog.com in order to limit search results to listings that are sourced from the specified web site.
Post edited November 02, 2023 by Palestine
Peaceful Protestor: Maybe this has been reported previously, I can't seem to search to confirm, which is exactly what I am reporting. The forum search function appears to be broken.
I think you're right, I mean, IMHO maybe nearly useless in long topics like this one.

I made a little test with the simple word "search" (without quotes) in this topic and showed me 100 posts (...I suppose it's a max value inside topics) sorted from oldest to newest so I couldn't arrive to today's posts (the latest was a 2021 message) - I didn't check if showed results were right.

(I couldn't find search settings in the forum, does anyone know if they exist?)

Anyway I too, like others, rely on web search engines.
Post edited November 02, 2023 by Skess01
BreOl72: However: my experience is, that after the "no results found" message gets displayed, it will still jump to the actual search results.

And if it doesn't jump to the search results, simply try deleting one or two letters from the search mask again.
No, that doesn't work for me. It's broken for me for months now. I also can't use the refund function in the order history. It only leads to the "How would you like to receive your refund?" screen without any options (spinning dots instead) and then goes back to the order history after a while.

Guess I have to write to support again. I don't really need the refund option, but with a huge collection the non-working search in the orders history is really annoying.
BreOl72: However: my experience is, that after the "no results found" message gets displayed, it will still jump to the actual search results.

PaterAlf: No, that doesn't work for me. It's broken for me for months now. I also can't use the refund function in the order history. It only leads to the "How would you like to receive your refund?" screen without any options (spinning dots instead) and then goes back to the order history after a while.

Guess I have to write to support again. I don't really need the refund option, but with a huge collection the non-working search in the orders history is really annoying.
Same bugs for me for several months as well.
high rated
We're investigating broken order history search / refunds form (it's the same issue on the backend). Currently no eta for fix, will post updates on this topic.