It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mori_Yuki: .
Nice work! I wish I could help you but debugging js is above by capabilities. :-(

All I could do was verify that neither a specific browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) nor disabling ad-blockers (AdBlock, uBlock Origin) make any difference.
Mori_Yuki: .
g2222: Nice work! I wish I could help you but debugging js is above by capabilities. :-(

All I could do was verify that neither a specific browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge) nor disabling ad-blockers (AdBlock, uBlock Origin) make any difference.
Thanks! Maybe there is a way you can help. If you've got Galaxy on your system, could you look to see whether an actual file called 'accessTokenClient.js' exists? And if so, can you copy its contents to a .txt file, upload it to Pastebin or any other text-sharing website, and provide the link?
Post edited October 20, 2023 by Mori_Yuki
Mori_Yuki: Thanks! Maybe there is a way you can help. If you've got Galaxy on your system, could you look to see whether an actual file called 'accessTokenClient.js' exists? And if so, can you copy its contents to a .txt file, upload it to Pastebin or any other text-sharing website, and provide the link?
No such file. Neither in the program directory itself nor among various user settings directories.
A temporary solution by Palestine:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/temporary_workaround_for_missing_store_options_and_labels

P.S. Works for some, not for others, for reasons that are unclear at the moment.
P.P.S. Using Ctrl+F5 to force reload seems to make it work for everyone.
Post edited October 23, 2023 by mrkgnao
Does not work for me.
I still am unable to see either the filtering options or the labels marking the owned/wishlisted games.
Mori_Yuki: Thanks! Maybe there is a way you can help. If you've got Galaxy on your system, could you look to see whether an actual file called 'accessTokenClient.js' exists? And if so, can you copy its contents to a .txt file, upload it to Pastebin or any other text-sharing website, and provide the link?
g2222: No such file. Neither in the program directory itself nor among various user settings directories.
Thanks for your help. Even though there is nothing to compare it to my altered version, the real problem remains how to import and use it in Firefox and other browsers to permanently override the original, as is possible in Vivaldi.

The filters do work for me in Edge, which I prefer not to use, without making any changes. Accepting all cookies and allowing the execution of .js code for the domain, done. The page still needs occasional refreshing, but it's less frequent than with any of the other methods I've found working on my end, and it's less involved, so that could be another option.

For now, I'm unsure of how to proceed or whether I should even consider it, because without official input on what they are doing to fix it on their end, any solution will either be temporary and work for some of us or not work at all.
Post edited October 22, 2023 by Mori_Yuki
1Byte2Bits: Does not work for me.
I still am unable to see either the filtering options or the labels marking the owned/wishlisted games.
It did for me, but only after forcing a full page refresh while on the embed portion of the site
1Byte2Bits: Does not work for me.
Braggadar: It did for me, but only after forcing a full page refresh while on the embed portion of the site
Same. Initial load, no go, F5, no go, Ctrl+F5, works.
Braggadar: It did for me, but only after forcing a full page refresh while on the embed portion of the site
Cavalary: Same. Initial load, no go, F5, no go, Ctrl+F5, works.
Braggadar, and Cavalary, thank you for your feedback!
I am so glad that forcing the browser to ignore old cache was the solution for both of you. I have updated the thread accordingly.
high rated
A week has passed since the latest bug has emerged (broken catalogue/sale filters and markers) on 16/10 --- and still no solution from GOG.

Meanwhile, Palestine has found a temporary workaround that can be summarised by:
- on any failing catalogue/sale page, change the "www" in the URL to "embed", and press enter
- if this is not enough, press Ctrl+F5 to force reload the page
Post edited October 23, 2023 by mrkgnao
The above has been fixed.
Searching in the Orders history does not work for me. No matter what I enter as search term, the page is spinning for a while and then always returns: "No results found".
eiii: Searching in the Orders history does not work for me. No matter what I enter as search term, the page is spinning for a while and then always returns: "No results found".
Works fine here. Click on Orders History and make sure everythink is checked. If it is try another browser.
eiii: Searching in the Orders history does not work for me. No matter what I enter as search term, the page is spinning for a while and then always returns: "No results found".
Works fine here too.
I have the same problem for several months now. Same result with every browser and on every device. No idea what triggered it, but problem seems to be limited to very few accounts.