It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Yeah, as mentioned above. All the angular features should be broken because of this, so that's all the dropdowns as well as the avatar menus etc.
But only on the not revamped pages (Community and Support), as is always the case with this issue.

Is it still going on? Because if it is, it's one of the rare times I'm not hit by it.
adaliabooks: Yeah, as mentioned above. All the angular features should be broken because of this, so that's all the dropdowns as well as the avatar menus etc.
Wishbone: I'm sorry, but in my vocabulary "angular" means "having sharp corners". You are obviously using the word in a technical sense. What is it? Some kind of GUI API?
Heh, sorry. It's a javascript framework Gog uses for all the new site features (the library and catalogue)
Wishbone: Your "solution" implies that the problem is related to the active browser tab, when this has been demonstrated to not be the case.
I wasn't trying to imply anything. I was trying to show people, who were missing their Account button, how I got mine to reappear.
catpower1980: Seems like I talked too fast at the account button is now broken again for me (Firefox 47.0.1)
I just updated to Firefox 48, it still doesn't help
Wishbone: I'm sorry, but in my vocabulary "angular" means "having sharp corners". You are obviously using the word in a technical sense. What is it? Some kind of GUI API?
adaliabooks: Heh, sorry. It's a javascript framework Gog uses for all the new site features (the library and catalogue)
Ah, thanks. I work with integration, not web frontend, so I'm not too familiar with the current technologies in that area of development.
HypersomniacLive: Is it still going on? Because if it is, it's one of the rare times I'm not hit by it.
It is. At least for me.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by Wishbone
HypersomniacLive: But only on the not revamped pages (Community and Support), as is always the case with this issue.

Is it still going on? Because if it is, it's one of the rare times I'm not hit by it.
Yeah, still broken here.
I'm not sure why it only breaks on the old pages, but it is the same as usual. Must be something to do with how they implement the new features on the old pages that causes the problems...

Either that or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
adaliabooks: Either that or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
Damn, you're getting our hopes high ;)
adaliabooks: Either that or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
catpower1980: Damn, you're getting our hopes high ;)
Yeah, I put that out there as a very faint possibility... I wouldn't want you to hold your breath or anything... ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: [...] or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
Did you write this with a straight face?
adaliabooks: Must be something to do with how they implement the new features on the old pages that causes the problems...

Either that or they're actually doing some work on the forums....
Probably the former, messing around with the more modern functions which breaks their behaviour on the older pages. I mean, I'd love to have some hope that they're actually thinking of updating the forum and support pages, but I honestly wouldn't hold my breath and I suggest you don't either.
Interestingly it works on Chrome on my phone...

Hey, I've got to have dreams you guys ;)
The "ACCOUNT" menu disappearance problem has made a grand return. Reloading pages, navigating to other pages/areas of the site doesn't bring it back. Haven't tried anything else, busy at the moment so thought I'd just drop it here.
skeletonbow: The "ACCOUNT" menu disappearance problem has made a grand return. Reloading pages, navigating to other pages/areas of the site doesn't bring it back. Haven't tried anything else, busy at the moment so thought I'd just drop it here.
Yep, what this thread has been about for the past half a day :)

Annoying that it didn't affect me until I up and switched theme to test, and then I'm still affected since despite switching back to aluminium right away.
I've thrown together a quick script to fix the issue until Gog does it properly.

It just creates the missing reduxModule module, doesn't seem to break anything I can see so it will do for now.

https://gist.github.com/adaliabooks/40e153bd4f05e9aea22e0063e0b6417b

:)
My Account button just found it's way back to me.

Edit: Too bad the Community page still won't load with Galaxy.
Post edited August 03, 2016 by mm324
adaliabooks: I've thrown together a quick script to fix the issue until Gog does it properly.

It just creates the missing reduxModule module, doesn't seem to break anything I can see so it will do for now.

https://gist.github.com/adaliabooks/40e153bd4f05e9aea22e0063e0b6417b

:)
Looks like the fix is not 100% effective.. works most of the time but not always...