It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, seems like the usual thing. The website being more broken during a sale than normal. So I'll wait and see if these things will go back to normal after the sale before adding them to the OP, otherwise sales just turn into sisyphus work ;-)

In regards of promo bugs. No problem reporting them here, but sure not going to add them to the OP since it is not like they are lasting problems.
The "invite friends" button is back on the Friends page. Still not sure if that was a momentary (relatively speaking) glitch, or something that was broken that GOG actually fixed.
HunchBluntley: The "invite friends" button is back on the Friends page. Still not sure if that was a momentary (relatively speaking) glitch, or something that was broken that GOG actually fixed.
I had to go and check because I couldn't even remember what it looked like... but yeah, it's back here too.

Still missing my wishlist sorting option though...
HunchBluntley: The "invite friends" button is back on the Friends page. Still not sure if that was a momentary (relatively speaking) glitch, or something that was broken that GOG actually fixed.
adaliabooks: I had to go and check because I couldn't even remember what it looked like... but yeah, it's back here too.

Still missing my wishlist sorting option though...
Wasn't filtering the problem? Anyway, everything still works for me except the "Features" filters, and I'm pretty sure those have been broken for everyone since...well, for a very long time (if not since that filter heading was introduced).
HunchBluntley: Wasn't filtering the problem? Anyway, everything still works for me except the "Features" filters, and I'm pretty sure those have been broken for everyone since...well, for a very long time (if not since that filter heading was introduced).
Yeah, sorry filtering not sorting.
Ding-dong, the bell is dead!

Um, at least for now...
Lemon_Curry: Ding-dong, the bell is dead!

Um, at least for now...
You mean the notifications bell? It's been working perfectly for me in Quantum (though I just updated the browser moments ago, so I'll have to wait and see if that causes anything to break).
HunchBluntley: You mean the notifications bell? It's been working perfectly for me in Quantum (though I just updated the browser moments ago, so I'll have to wait and see if that causes anything to break).
Ah yes, it is indeed working again after the new update to Firefox 57.0.1 (I did have a feeling it was somehow Quantum-related). I wonder if Mozilla also fixed the YouTube live streaming problem.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by Lemon_Curry
Unfortunately, the issue with the post-editing window hanging after the post goes through now seems to be happening to me for every post, rather than just topic-starting posts.
The Jazz Jackrabbit games are listed with a 25% discount in the game list although they actually are only discounted by 10%. Displaying the bundle discount in the game list is misleading, especially as you do not get any information about the bundle from the game list.
eiii: The Jazz Jackrabbit games are listed with a 25% discount in the game list although they actually are only discounted by 10%. Displaying the bundle discount in the game list is misleading, especially as you do not get any information about the bundle from the game list.
While this is a true bug, GOG have made many similar bugs before.
Some games always showed "buy series" discount [1], but you have to buy the whole series to really get the discount.

[1] https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_buy_series_discount_list
HunchBluntley: Unfortunately, the issue with the post-editing window hanging after the post goes through now seems to be happening to me for every post, rather than just topic-starting posts.
Same problem here. Since yesterday not a single post of mine went through without the post window hanging there and the circle spinning forever.
HunchBluntley: Unfortunately, the issue with the post-editing window hanging after the post goes through now seems to be happening to me for every post, rather than just topic-starting posts.
PaterAlf: Same problem here. Since yesterday not a single post of mine went through without the post window hanging there and the circle spinning forever.
We're looking into this exact issue but, as of right now, no ETA as to when it will be resolved, sorry for the hassle :)
Every post hanging here too.
PaterAlf: Same problem here. Since yesterday not a single post of mine went through without the post window hanging there and the circle spinning forever.
You don't know that! For now we can only state that it's spinning since yesterday, so for one day. We need to wait to be sure it's forever ;)

In my case the same. I was sure it was my browser or poor internet connection fault (Chromium, Linux).

PS. The same problem for Chrome, Android.
Post edited December 01, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin