It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kbnrylaec: In the homepage, it showed:

The "comment|comments" is obviously a bug.
JudasIscariot: We're working on that, no ETA on a fix though.
Old one. Some script should make it write comment if it's a single one and comments otherwise but gets that instead. Should be a very simple fix I'd say. Either that or just ditch the if and let it say comments at all times, as it happens it most places really, especially since a news topic will have a single comment for a very brief amount of time.
JudasIscariot: Should be fixed by now.
Thanks for the info :-)
And thanks to whoever fixed it.
high rated
finkleroy:
regarding dying light additional content

"...you won't be able to access that content without internet connection" - verified by me

"apparently it unlocks based on the clock that synchronises with the internet connection, so while it is in the files, it's inaccessible without at least a brief connection."

"You are the first user to ever write to us about it and I suspect it's because you do need internet connection to download anyway, so it affects only a very small group of our users." - logical. i mean who would disabled their internet just to test something so small. me.

"But it's still something I'm unable to fix for you" - maybe it's handled by techland. they perhaps chose an internet based solution. and anyway, there are more "exclusive dockets" which we are missing because techland wants to take advantage of account linking. you can check the dying light sub-forum here on gog.

they also offered me a refund. very polite of them but unnecessary in this case. i don't think gog can do much in this case but i don't think/hope gog is at fault here, although i can't help thinking things may have played out differently if galaxy didn't exist.
timmy010: who would disabled their internet just to test something so small.
Eh, not disable connection, but block program from connecting, in which case anyone with a firewall who actually makes use of it...
Requiring a connection for single player content sure seems to go very much against even that sole remaining GOG value...
Seem like reply notifications are currently broken:

- I see the purple dot in Galaxy but not the browser (even with page refresh).
- After I've visited the thread in the browser, it doesn't go away in Galaxy.

This has been working well for months now, guys - you broke it.
toxicTom: ...
I'll send you PM in a few minutes - use its "red alarm" to clear all notifications - that should clear all your purple dots as well.
Lexor: I'll send you PM in a few minutes - use its "red alarm" to clear all notifications - that should clear all your purple dots as well.
That's not the problem. I get NO forum reply "dots" in the browser at all. In Galaxy they show up, but don't go away unless I quit and restart Galaxy.
Something about the "reply update" mechanism is off.
toxicTom: That's not the problem. I get NO forum reply "dots" in the browser at all. In Galaxy they show up, but don't go away unless I quit and restart Galaxy.
Something about the "reply update" mechanism is off.
Ah, so you do not get "too many" of them, just "not enough".
Lexor: Ah, so you do not get "too many" of them, just "not enough".
Both. "Not enough" (=none) in the browser. "Always" (when there has been a reply, and until I quit and restart) in Galaxy.

PS: And it's only forum replies. The rest seem to work.
Post edited June 24, 2018 by toxicTom
toxicTom: Both. "Not enough" (=none) in the browser. "Always" (when there has been a reply, and until I quit and restart) in Galaxy.

PS: And it's only forum replies. The rest seem to work.
Do you still have the problem? It's working for me, though I'd prefer it if we got the previous, in-bell notifications back (this is a nudge to people that feel the same but haven't voted yet).
HypersomniacLive: Do you still have the problem? It's working for me, though I'd prefer it if we got the previous, in-bell notifications back (this is a nudge to people that feel the same but haven't voted yet).
Seems to work again. I'll keep an eye on it.

Or not. Reply dot showed up now, but won't go away any more. Might be that other problem, although I don't know if I posted in a thread that was deleted.
Post edited June 25, 2018 by toxicTom
Cavalary: Requiring a connection for single player content sure seems to go very much against even that sole remaining GOG value...
yeah, but i'm not sure what gog is going to do about it besides refund people who are unhappy about it. maybe if enough people complained but i'm the only one who's discovered it according to gog support and not enough people are bringing this to gog/techland's attention.
Johny.: snip
BKGaming: Just want to report some bugs/issues I noticed when using Google Chrome on the wishlist... when you hover with the mouse over the top part of the overview tab it messes up, see pic number 1. Also the options drop down menu in a wish overlaps some with the social links and text, see pic number 2.
Bug 2 has been fixed and I believe your bug 1 has also been fixed but I can't get a screenshot and hover on the Overview tab as well so please check if this is still an issue.
Attachments:
toxicTom: Seems to work again. I'll keep an eye on it.

Or not. Reply dot showed up now, but won't go away any more. Might be that other problem, although I don't know if I posted in a thread that was deleted.
If you can be bothered you can poke about in the Javascript and see what exactly the notification is for. For forum replies it will tell you which post and who replied to you so you can tell if it's a deleted thread or something.

I'm sure you can figure out how, but if you want to I can dig out the right bit of code to get the info to save you the hassle.
BKGaming: Just want to report some bugs/issues I noticed when using Google Chrome on the wishlist... when you hover with the mouse over the top part of the overview tab it messes up, see pic number 1. Also the options drop down menu in a wish overlaps some with the social links and text, see pic number 2.
JudasIscariot: Bug 2 has been fixed and I believe your bug 1 has also been fixed but I can't get a screenshot and hover on the Overview tab as well so please check if this is still an issue.
Lol, Judas I had to go all the way back and find that post just to figure out what the heck I reported. Wow. Anyway, I don't have Chrome installed right now, but I will check it later to confirm. Thanks.
Post edited June 25, 2018 by BKGaming