It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shmerl: Login GOG service is down most of the time. I was just able to log-in now after 15 minutes of being unable to connect.
Elmofongo: Phew I was scared I was the only one who could not log in despite it being the correct password :P
For a minute there I thought I was somehow hacked. But after everything else I realised it was just GoG's website :p
Well,that was fun.Couldn't log out,couldn't post or answer chat:-)
For me it acted like i wasn't logged in, the header bar said i had games to update but i couldn't see any of my marked forum topics, or reply, or do anything. It's obvious they were updating something, but otherwise i can't tell what.

Now 20-30 minutes later the 'not logged in' problem seems gone...
I was able to log in finally :)
Linking to specific posts in old threads seems broken.

e.g.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post12011

(Yes, the above post does exist. Look for it manually).
ZFR: Linking to specific posts in old threads seems broken.
We discussed this a while back, but looks like no one made an entry for it. That thread, thanks for making me open the damn thing, has 12753 posts, but is on post #12789. Difference of 36 posts for later pages. Earlier posts on a given page will link correctly, https://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post11991.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by Gydion
My chat is broken. Need several tries to send a message and at the moment it doesn't show anything at all.
Anyone else having the problem that sorting by title does not work at all in the library?
moonshineshadow: Anyone else having the problem that sorting by title does not work at all in the library?
Yep, it's broken. You can neither sort nor search for games in the account and the categories(games and movies) are mixed.

Edit: They fixed it.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by PaterAlf
Hmm...the search in the chat doesn't look normal. Anyone else having that?
Attachments:
chat.jpg (12 Kb)
ElTerprise: Hmm...the search in the chat doesn't look normal. Anyone else having that?
Yes.
ElTerprise: Hmm...the search in the chat doesn't look normal. Anyone else having that?
*raises hand*
I still get the 'appearing logged out while being logged in' thing and it's really starting to tick me off. I don't want to have to log in again every fifteen minutes or so while browsing the forum.
Chat keeps loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading...
Cyraxpt: Chat keeps loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading and loading...
Same problem here.