It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just noticed that I can no longer access my wishlist by hovering over my avatar.
mrkgnao: Just noticed that I can no longer access my wishlist by hovering over my avatar.
You could do it only when you're logged out. To see your wishlist go to account>wishlist. Link to your public wishlist (which you saw on hover of avatar) is there too.

To all that have broken header/page alignment - please tell me what browser you are using and are you using any zoom in/out ?

edit: About chat issues we're aware of them and currently working on it.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by Johny.
mrkgnao: Just noticed that I can no longer access my wishlist by hovering over my avatar.
Johny.: You could do it only when you're logged out. To see your wishlist go to account>wishlist. Link to your public wishlist (which you saw on hover of avatar) is there too.

To all that have broken header/page alignment - please tell me what browser you are using and are you using any zoom in/out ?

edit: About chat issues we're aware of them and currently working on it.
Probably best to also ask them to hit Ctrl+0 to make sure they're not zoomed without knowing it. I've made that mistake and I'm about as geeky as you can get.
ssokolow: Probably best to also ask them to hit Ctrl+0 to make sure they're not zoomed without knowing it. I've made that mistake and I'm about as geeky as you can get.
It was not a zoom problem - it's because of older FF versions (FF 28, and current is FF 40) - we'll push a fix for that.
Yeah, well it looks like it's working now...
Johny.: You could do it only when you're logged out.
Thank you for replying.
I am certain that for a while one could do it also when logged in (perhaps that was a bug...).
No big deal, though.
Glad to see this thread is being monitored by GOG.

P.S. Nice wishlist you have there...
Post edited July 06, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
Possible broken direct download files :

- DEFCON
- Trine Enchanted Edtion patch

more there : https://www.gog.com/forum/defcon/defcon_update_does_not_download_with_gog_downloader_error_in_chunk_7

that's not good at all :/
Post edited July 07, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: Possible broken direct download files :

- DEFCON
- Trine Enchanted Edtion patch
Got the error downloading Samorost2 as well this morning. I've been getting the errors in GOG Downloader, but a direct download (click-and-save) seems to work here. Not that it's a true solution, as I want GOG Downloader to keep working.
IAmSinistar: Got the error downloading Samorost2 as well this morning. I've been getting the errors in GOG Downloader, but a direct download (click-and-save) seems to work here. Not that it's a true solution, as I want GOG Downloader to keep working.
the problem is : i downloaded DEFCON through firefox and tried to check it with the downloader :

the log says : download incomplete , and the download restarts from scratch :/

tried long live the queen or eador patch , no problem.....

So does the file is valid or there are some problems with the downloader.

oh, just great , i can't create a support ticket ....
Post edited July 07, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: the problem is : i downloaded DEFCON through firefox and tried to check it with the downloader :

the log says : download incomplete , and the download restarts from scratch :/
What I did to test the files is try to run the installers. Both DEFCON and Samorost2 gave me errors that the installer was corrupt/incomplete when downloaded through GOG Downloader. When downloaded directly the files worked as expected.
I just tried to download DEFCON via GOG Downloader myself. I can't get it to download. The progress jumps back and forth between 40 and 19 MB....and now it the download failed....with checksum error 4...
ElTerprise: I just tried to download DEFCON via GOG Downloader myself. I can't get it to download. The progress jumps back and forth between 40 and 19 MB....and now it the download failed....with checksum error 4...
Try again in a bit? I don't know what to tell you, I reuploaded everything DEFCON-related three times already >.>
Is anyone else still experiencing issues with the login button? Because the website keeps asking me several times a day to log in although I can still post in the forums while being apparently logged out. To be honest, it's getting very tedious having to log in again all the time.
JudasIscariot: Try again in a bit? I don't know what to tell you, I reuploaded everything DEFCON-related three times already >.>
Still the same. It aborts and gives me checksum error....
JudasIscariot: Try again in a bit? I don't know what to tell you, I reuploaded everything DEFCON-related three times already >.>
ElTerprise: Still the same. It aborts and gives me checksum error....
You might as well download that one through your browser, then, as I am not sure what's going on, sorry :/