It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What's up with this board recently? oO

This thread doesn't show more then the first page of posts, even when there are a lot more. Also the board states that the thread has exactly "1" reply. I posted there around thirty minutes ago, but I cannot find my post.

On another note, this thread cannot be found in "Allgemeine Diskussion".
Post edited July 02, 2015 by Unkalibriert
Well for me the header is all screwed up... still works (sorta) but definitely ugly...

img link
rtcvb32: Well for me the header is all screwed up... still works (sorta) but definitely ugly...

img link
Could you try it without that script blocker enabled? :)
JudasIscariot: Could you try it without that script blocker enabled? :)
I tried it before, and i tried it again. No change. Also disabled a bunch of other (all) plugins that aren't anywhere near related.

As for what No-script blocked, included Google, Google-analysts, Google-api, Twitter, Facebook, and a bunch of stuff GoG shouldn't be pulling from anyways.
Favorited posts don't show the list of pages correctly in the topic list; they seem to count 1 post per page now.
Attachments:
Pidgeot: Favorited posts don't show the list of pages correctly in the topic list; they seem to count 1 post per page now.
I believe this is number 028 in the OP (reported May 15).

Unkalibriert: What's up with this board recently? oO

This thread doesn't show more then the first page of posts, even when there are a lot more. Also the board states that the thread has exactly "1" reply. I posted there around thirty minutes ago, but I cannot find my post.

On another note, this thread cannot be found in "Allgemeine Diskussion".
I believe this is number 024 in the OP (reported May 11).
Post edited July 04, 2015 by mrkgnao
Pidgeot: Favorited posts don't show the list of pages correctly in the topic list; they seem to count 1 post per page now.
mrkgnao: I believe this is number 028 in the OP (reported May 15).
Huh, so it is. That's odd, because I could have sworn it wasn't an issue just a couple of days ago...
I noticed that too, wasn't sure where to put that one either... Go to the latest deals and try to go to page 53,500 rather than page 700 :P
mrkgnao: I believe this is number 028 in the OP (reported May 15).
Pidgeot: Huh, so it is. That's odd, because I could have sworn it wasn't an issue just a couple of days ago...
It likely wasn't. It doesn't impact everyone at the same time and it's not always broken. In other words GOG forum as usual.
Pidgeot: Huh, so it is. That's odd, because I could have sworn it wasn't an issue just a couple of days ago...
Gydion: It likely wasn't. It doesn't impact everyone at the same time and it's not always broken. In other words GOG forum as usual.
It has already been determined that GOG is a "procedurally-generated roguelike point-and-click adventure game with permabear, where your decisions affect diddly squat".
mrkgnao: It has already been determined that GOG is a "procedurally-generated roguelike point-and-click adventure game with permabear, where your decisions affect diddly squat".
That's GOTY material right here.
I somehow managed to break GOG's chat, luckily it quickly fixed itself.

I was writing to Cecil when one of my messages duplicated itself, the next (new) message I sent caused the error shown in the screenshot below. A minute or two later the duplicated message disappeared and the error message disappeared as well.

Also in the past few weeks I've had an occasional issue with people sending me a message but me not getting a notification flag. When I actually click on Chat then their message pops up as it should, it's just the notification flag is missing. Again it's not happening with every message, more like about...3 out of every 10.
Attachments:
ohgog.jpg (11 Kb)
NoNewTaleToTell: I somehow managed to break GOG's chat, luckily it quickly fixed itself.

I was writing to Cecil when one of my messages duplicated itself, the next (new) message I sent caused the error shown in the screenshot below. A minute or two later the duplicated message disappeared and the error message disappeared as well.
DyNaer, this is not an isolated event. I had the same "temporary duplication" bug earlier today.
That's interesting... Extending from my header bar now it affects the main page too... I zoomed out to get a larger shot so you could see what i see and how misaligned it is.

We're probably talking a few percent or a few pixels off for how they aligned it so here's hoping they fix it soon.
Attachments:
My chat (and at least one other member's chat) is no longer loading, instead it's stuck on the spinning circle.