It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gydion: Yes, but not the following three. How many pages/post are you testing with?

[...]
I'm on 50posts/page. To be clear, I found that it works for me. Have we found a pattern yet?

Gydion: [...]

Right. I read it. I'm not understanding what "links from PM messages" means. Links to specific PMs, links to specific forum posts inside a PM, etc?
Forum posts linked in PMs - example.
Does not link correctly under any setting or when logged out.

Is there even a way to link PMs?
HypersomniacLive: I'm on 50posts/page. To be clear, I found that it works for me. Have we found a pattern yet?
We have. Using 50/P on page 73 post #3651, 3rd post from the bottom, links correctly. The last two do not. On page 74, note post #3698 was deleted, post #3701 (4th from the bottom) links correctly, but not the following three. If the spam post hadn't been deleted the incorrectly linked posts would have been on the later pages. With each additional deletion the number of incorrectly linked posts increase.

HypersomniacLive: Is there even a way to link PMs?
Not that I know of.

FYI, it starts on page 56 one post after #2765.

HypersomniacLive: Forum posts linked in PMs - example.
Does not link correctly under any setting or when logged out.
Bad example. That thread has 2031 posts, yet is on post #2068. 37 deleted posts. It will usually be on the wrong page. The first few posts should link correctly (50/P), post #1989.

it was always like this
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Gydion
New (old) bug: It seems that "real-time chat" hasn't managed to overcome the old bug of GOG chat/PMs eating messages. I made the mistake of trying to write a 3 line message criticising the new chat interface, and it didn't go through. I sent it at the exact time that I received a message. CENSORSHIP! :P
skeletonbow: GOG Math Grade Rating: F-

For several days the website has been telling me I have 14 notifications. Attached is an image of what it looks like now.

*snip*
Tarnicus: I'd send a letter to support expressed algebraically:

Dear X,

Y
LOL
Have you tried adding TW3 free DLC into your basket and proceed to checkout without owning TW3 base game? I'm stuck with this DLCs in basket and I'm unable to remove it...
zeffyr: Have you tried adding TW3 free DLC into your basket and proceed to checkout without owning TW3 base game? I'm stuck with this DLCs in basket and I'm unable to remove it...
Yeah I own it but not the game :) Fact is though that there is no gamecard for the free dlc in the library it just gets marked as owned in the store.
zeffyr: Have you tried adding TW3 free DLC into your basket and proceed to checkout without owning TW3 base game? I'm stuck with this DLCs in basket and I'm unable to remove it...
Deleting all my GOG cookies solved the issue for me.
Tarnicus: I'd send a letter to support expressed algebraically:

Dear X,

Y
Here is the answer:

Dear U,

B cos weak N.
Matruchus: Yeah I own it but not the game :) Fact is though that there is no gamecard for the free dlc in the library it just gets marked as owned in the store.
Fun fact (or not) : i got a copy of TW3 through the nvidia promo , and the dlc are tagged as owned but not the game....
Yeah, glad to see it's not only me, i noticed that Akalabeth was free so i grabbed it... and now it's stuck on the checkout section.
mrkgnao: Deleting all my GOG cookies solved the issue for me.
That worked, thx :>
Thread I post in Saints Row board brings up a search box with none of what I posted, for about the last four hours... what fun. xD

http://www.gog.com/forum/saints_row_series/lan_with_1_gog_copy
My friends page has been nothing but gogbear for the last 6 hours. The last thing I did was decline an invitation from danielx99 (the famous gog game seller 100 secure). Since then I cannot access the page. Can someone confirm that their friends page is working.
mrkgnao: My friends page has been nothing but gogbear for the last 6 hours. The last thing I did was decline an invitation from danielx99 (the famous gog game seller 100 secure). Since then I cannot access the page. Can someone confirm that their friends page is working.
No problem here. I suggest you clear your browser.
Post edited May 23, 2015 by Matruchus
mrkgnao: My friends page has been nothing but gogbear for the last 6 hours. The last thing I did was decline an invitation from danielx99 (the famous gog game seller 100 secure). Since then I cannot access the page. Can someone confirm that their friends page is working.
Working here at home :)