It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nope , not really encouraging -_- , i checked the witcher specific games subforum (1 , 2 & 3)

seems OK to me, since those have a high chance to get the most pages, i won't check all games specific subforum , hell NO !
Post edited February 24, 2016 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: [...]

P.S. I hate to think that the game-specific forums might also suffer from this...
HypersomniacLive: I wondered about this, but don't dare check.
At a very quick glance, see posts from Sep 2008, albeit only 50 pages there, or 121 pages, albeit dating back to May 2011, but that's when the games were added.

Edit: ninja'd on the 2nd part at least...
Post edited February 24, 2016 by Cavalary
HypersomniacLive: It starts to look like the cut-off date is related to one's threads/page setting.

What's your setting?
Yeah, it seems so. The threads are obviously still there though, just the pages aren't showing...

If it's a size issue then I doubt any of the subforums would be effected as they tend to be quite quiet..

Ok... adding threads to your favourites makes more appear and taking them out makes them disappear..

As favourited threads no longer appear in the main thread list it definitely looks like a size issue, but considering the main forum used to be much bigger before the archiving it's either a recently introduced feature or bug...
Post edited February 24, 2016 by adaliabooks
high rated
I've done some checks and the topics are not deleted, so no worry there (for example this one is not visible on the list unless you post in it). Number of pages is not relevant too - it's some date filter or DB query.
I've inspected when exactly this changed (thanks internet wayback machine!) and now we know where to investigate exactly.
Rimmu also did read your posts and added this as a bug, now with more details

Transparency FTW. :P
Johny.: I've done some checks and the topics are not deleted, so no worry there (for example this one is not visible on the list unless you post in it). Number of pages is not relevant too - it's some date filter or DB query.
I've inspected when exactly this changed (thanks internet wayback machine!) and now we know where to investigate exactly.

Thanks Johny. :)
Johny.: Transparency FTW. :P
+1 :-P
Today's status:
- Not logged in: pages 818, last visible thread from Jan 19, 2015.
- Logged in: pages 246, last visible thread from Jan 17, 2015.

That's some undecided bug alright.

Johny.: I've done some checks and the topics are not deleted, so no worry there (for example this one is not visible on the list unless you post in it). Number of pages is not relevant too - it's some date filter or DB query.

Cheers!

adaliabooks: [...]

Ok... adding threads to your favourites makes more appear and taking them out makes them disappear..

[...]
Good catch, may explain the different results I get - today, the additional threads I see when logged in are twice as many as my favourite ones. Don't know if it was the same yesterday, will see what tomorrow's changes will be, if any.
Post edited February 24, 2016 by HypersomniacLive

Thanks Johny. :-)

too bad we can't give you a +1 lol
high rated
DyNaer: too bad we can't give you a +1 lol
You can! My first high rated post, awww. :)
DyNaer: too bad we can't give you a +1 lol
Johny.: You can! My first high rated post, awww. :)
Let's make this the second.
Thanks for caring.
GOG's calendar is broken... Wednesday and ... Weekend Promo?!
mrkgnao: Let's make this the second.
Thanks for caring.
^Seconded :-)
Post edited February 24, 2016 by toxicTom
Johny.: You can! My first high rated post, awww. :)
Ah, right, i messed up with the rep counter... one more now ;)

Judas will be jealous :P
Post edited February 24, 2016 by DyNaer
Well, today things look quite differently:

- Not logged in: pages 819, last visible thread from Jan 20, 2015.
- Logged in: pages 246, last visible thread from Jan 19, 2015.

The total number of my favourite threads has not changed, yet that of additional threads I see when logged in dropped to almost half of yesterday's number.
Er...

HypersomniacLive: Regarding the General Discussion forum - right now, I get 246 pages, and the last visible thread is dated Jan 16, 2015 (making this a link, to see if it'll still be accessible in case this changes again).
But I checked right before I logged in, and I had 817 pages with the last visible thread being Jan, 20 2015 (this one).
HypersomniacLive: Well, today things look quite differently:

- Not logged in: pages 819, last visible thread from Jan 20, 2015.
- Logged in: pages 246, last visible thread from Jan 19, 2015.
Seems about the same?
Post edited February 25, 2016 by Cavalary
Cavalary: Er...

Seems about the same?
Does it? Look closer at all of my posts regarding total number of pages and last visible thread.