It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Version?

Edit: I just checked at home with Firefox 44 and everything is working. I am not sure what's going on, to be honest.
mrkgnao: Firefox 44, Windows 7.
DyNaer: working for me with FF 44.0.1
mrkgnao: Could you please post a screenshot of the Features: field of Aarklash Legacy?
No need for the screenshot on the Features field as that is being currently investigated :) I was referring to the "Read More" issue :)
mrkgnao: Could you please post a screenshot of the Features: field of Aarklash Legacy?
i'm not really sure to have correctly understood the issue then, but

there a screenchot with the features field selected.
Attachments:
features.jpg (272 Kb)
mrkgnao: I see it on Firefox with all add-ons disabled.
JudasIscariot: Version?

Edit: I just checked at home with Firefox 44 and everything is working. I am not sure what's going on, to be honest.
Update:
I found the cuplrit. It's not GOG. It's a Stylish script called "GOG Descriptions Unhidden", which I forgot to disable. False alarm.
JudasIscariot: No need for the screenshot on the Features field as that is being currently investigated :) I was referring to the "Read More" issue :)
it's working aswell for me , need a screenie too ? :)
Post edited February 10, 2016 by DyNaer
VanishedOne:
See my post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread/post1299.
You might have the same Stylish script enabled.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by mrkgnao
JudasIscariot: No need for the screenshot on the Features field as that is being currently investigated :) I was referring to the "Read More" issue :)
DyNaer: it's working aswell for me , need a screenie too ? :)
No, we're good, thank you :)
DyNaer: i'm not really sure to have correctly understood the issue then, but

there a screenchot with the features field selected.
We're talking about this Features field (for example from Aarklash Legacy).
Attachments:
capture.jpg (36 Kb)
mrkgnao: We're talking about this Features field (for example from Aarklash Legacy).
lol , you posted the wrong screenshot, that wasn't helping me :D

well; i have the same issue, so...it's not browser related.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: We're talking about this Features field (for example from Aarklash Legacy).
DyNaer: lol , you posted the wrong screenshot, that wasn't helping me :D

well; i have the same issue, so...it's not browser related.
Yes. Fixed the screenshot.
To clear out:

- Features section (on gamecard) is empty for all, don't know why yet - we'll know tommorow.

- "Read more" - we've updated this part today, so old userscript broke the functionality, it needs an update. I wrote to the author.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by Johny.
VanishedOne:
mrkgnao: See my post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread/post1299.
You might have the same Stylish script enabled.
Ah, cheers.
Johny.: To clear out:

- Features section (on gamecard) is empty for all, don't know why yet - we'll know tommorow.

- "Read more" - we've updated this part today, so old userscript broke the functionality, it needs an update. I wrote to the author.
Clear, concise and communicative. Super. Thank you.
Johny.: T[...]

Thanks for the heads up to both us and more importantly to the author.

But if you're referring to BE, the latest version works just fine for me on Firefox 44.0.1, i.e. does what it should do with it and no duplicates.
Johny.: T[...]

HypersomniacLive: Thanks for the heads up to both us and more importantly to the author.

But if you're referring to BE, the latest version works just fine for me on Firefox 44.0.1, i.e. does what it should do with it and no duplicates.
He's referring to Eli's https://userstyles.org/styles/104961/gog-descriptions-unhidden, I believe.
mrkgnao: He's referring to Eli's https://userstyles.org/styles/104961/gog-descriptions-unhidden, I believe.
Yes.

But why use userscripts? Just get yourself happy with a colorful surprise by adding below as a bookmarklet (bookmark with below as an address) to your browser and using it!

javascript:(function(){function d(){b=b>355?0:b+5,a.style.backgroundColor='hsl('+b+',100%,35%)',c(d)}var a=document.querySelector('[href]>div'),b=0,c=requestAnimationFrame;c(d)})();

(or paste in the address bar, some browsers cut "javascript:" from the beginning though)
Post edited February 10, 2016 by Johny.