It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: He's referring to Eli's https://userstyles.org/styles/104961/gog-descriptions-unhidden, I believe.
Ah, yes, I disabled this portion of my GOG userstyle when the same feature was added to BE, so didn't think about it.

The thanks still stand.
mrkgnao: He's referring to Eli's https://userstyles.org/styles/104961/gog-descriptions-unhidden, I believe.
Johny.: Yes.

But why use userscripts? Just get yourself happy with a colorful surprise by adding below as a bookmarklet (bookmark with below as an address) to your browser and using it!

javascript:function d(){b=b>355?0:b+5,a.style.backgroundColor='hsl('+b+',100%,35%)',c(d)}var a=document.querySelector('[href]>div'),b=0,c=requestAnimationFrame;c(d)

(or paste in the address bar, some browsers cut "javascript:" from the beginning though)
I assume it is supposed to do something, but I was unable to make it work for me. In Chrome and IE, did nothing. In Firefox, displayed the number "3".

As for why using userscripts? Just because that's what's available out there. I have enough on my hands with MaGog. I don't write browser scripts myself.

HypersomniacLive: Ah, yes, I disabled this portion of my GOG userstyle when the same feature was added to BE, so didn't think about it.
You're too sophisticated for me. I don't edit other people's scripts (unless they ask me to). I just use them as is.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: [...]

You're too sophisticated for me. I don't edit other people's scripts (unless they ask me to). I just use them as is.
I wouldn't call it that, I just know enough to get a few things to work and look to my liking, and to prevent overlaps and conflicts.
mrkgnao: I assume it is supposed to do something, but I was unable to make it work for me. In Chrome and IE, did nothing. In Firefox, displayed the number "3".

As for why using userscripts? Just because that's what's available out there. I have enough on my hands with MaGog. I don't write browser scripts myself.
Oh, sorry - it needs a function wrapper in FF - my mistake. :) Just a joke. Try this:

javascript:(function(){function d(){b=b>355?0:b+5,a.style.backgroundColor='hsl('+b+',100%,35%)',c(d)}var a=document.querySelector('[href]>div'),b=0,c=requestAnimationFrame;c(d)})()
Post edited February 10, 2016 by Johny.
mrkgnao: I assume it is supposed to do something, but I was unable to make it work for me. In Chrome and IE, did nothing. In Firefox, displayed the number "3".

Johny.: Oh, sorry - it needs a function wrapper in FF - my mistake. :) Just a joke. Try this:

javascript:(function(){function d(){b=b>355?0:b+5,a.style.backgroundColor='hsl('+b+',100%,35%)',c(d)}var a=document.querySelector('[href]>div'),b=0,c=requestAnimationFrame;c(d)})()
Oooh. That's Nice!!!
Probably not intended for HypersomniacLive's poor eyes, but I like it!
Cheers.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: The "Features" field on all the game pages is empty since this morning.
Appears to be resolved.
mrkgnao: Oooh. That's Nice!!!
Probably not intended for HypersomniacLive's poor eyes, but I like it!
Cheers.
Damn curiosity, that was indeed painful.
GOG: Either the forum web code is broken, or the GOG forum configuration databases are corrupted or otherwise broken. I am in Canada and have always had my account configured to state Canada as my country. Some time in the last 24-48 hours, GOG has forcibly changed my account to state that I am in the United States. I am not in the United States. I'm not going to go and manually reconfigure stuff like this every time GOG breaks the website in some way.

Between this issue, and the issue I've reported repeatedly in the past of them setting the gog_lc cookie in my browser to US_USD_en instead of CA_USD_en as it should, it seems that they really very badly want me to be an American living inside the United States.

I'm not an American, and I'm not in the United States. I'm also not reconfiguring my account. If anything I am probably one of the more patient people around, but I need to say this.

Fix the website already, this is getting very very irritating. I'm taking a vacation from the forums and GOG website, and my wallet along with me until this crap gets fixed. If you want my money, then fix the website to show me the correct prices in Canada. _YOU_ reconfigure my account to say I am in Canada because you broke it. When everything is working again in 2019 or however long it takes, let me know and I'll be back. I've filed a more detailed support request for this. I've got better things to do than fight (and defend) a perpetually broken website that never gets fixed though.
Attachments:
canada.png (18 Kb)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by skeletonbow
I think the country selection in the settings might be broken. When selecting a different country it shows "saved" but here in the forum nothing changes.
The Fair Price Package for The Witcher 3 is gone. After the price drop I have to pay $55.89 (instead of $49.99), but I don't get any store credit. I hope that's a bug.
PaterAlf: The Fair Price Package for The Witcher 3 is gone. After the price drop I have to pay $55.89 (instead of $49.99), but I don't get any store credit. I hope that's a bug.
May be the regCN as base price thing? Do you get a package for Spacecom?
PaterAlf: The Fair Price Package for The Witcher 3 is gone. After the price drop I have to pay $55.89 (instead of $49.99), but I don't get any store credit. I hope that's a bug.
I hope it is, as Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass does come with the FPP.
It might be easier to list what hasn't broken me thinks...
Cavalary: May be the regCN as base price thing? Do you get a package for Spacecom?
It seems you are right. No Fair Price Package for Spacecom as well.
The Fair Price Packge issue has been fixed both for The Witcher 3 and Spacecom. Please contact our Support team to sort out any issues with due Store Credit. :)