It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Summer Sale on GOG.COM is slowly coming to an end, but you still have the chance to grab over 3,400 steaming hot gaming deals up to 90% off, as well as one final giveaway that will make this summertime even more fun.

Visit the front page of GOG.COM right now and claim the 72-hour giveaway of the Shadowrun Trilogy! This is a collection of three amazing tactical RPGs – Shadowrun Returns, Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, and Shadowrun: Hong Kong – set in an alternate reality where fantastic creatures meet modern technology.

The giveaway runs until the 28th of June 2021, 1 PM UTC!
Thank you GOG staff for the giveaway.

These are quality games.
Thanks for the free games!
Thanks GOG!
Really good sale & free games thanks GOG.
Thanks, GOG. :)
I'm on browser, and I can't find the offer on the frontpage. Where is it?
[EDIT] oh, it must be expired now
Post edited June 28, 2021 by taopaipai
Thank you for these. Much appreciated.
pferreira1983: So what happens if you redeem the trilogy but already own the trilogy? I don't notice anything different in my library to notify me I already have them.
Tarhiel: If you owe them only the items you didn´t owe (if you have bought an edition without OST or something else) are added to an already existing profiles of your game - as if you would have bought an upgrade to a higher edition.

If you would redeem (but that should not be possible) an already owned game, the same version would be "overwritten" with the same one, so to you as a user there would be no difference.

And that´s it :)
Okay so I don't get an extra key or anything if I already own the three. No probs.
Tarhiel: If you owe them only the items you didn´t owe (if you have bought an edition without OST or something else) are added to an already existing profiles of your game - as if you would have bought an upgrade to a higher edition.

If you would redeem (but that should not be possible) an already owned game, the same version would be "overwritten" with the same one, so to you as a user there would be no difference.

And that´s it :)
pferreira1983: Okay so I don't get an extra key or anything if I already own the three. No probs.
You do. You get a gift key if you already own all three games.

Edit: The gift-key has a redemption deadline though. You can't keep it forever.
Post edited July 04, 2021 by Jarik12.3
pferreira1983: Okay so I don't get an extra key or anything if I already own the three. No probs.
Jarik12.3: You do. You get a gift key if you already own all three games.

I don't think I got the key.

pferreira1983: I don't think I got the key.
If you claimed it on the storepage you should have received an email with the key.
You can also check your orders history. The game should be listed as an order with the text "Gifted to [your email]" with the code below that line.

If it's not in your orders history then something probably went wrong.

That´s true, but I understood pferreira1983 was asking whether something changes in his game library.
He should get the email with gifted code, as you described, though it happened to me in the past that the gifted code didn´t arrived for some reason.

@pferreira1983 - did you get the key?

Tarhiel: That´s true, but I understood pferreira1983 was asking whether something changes in his game library.
He should get the email with gifted code, as you described, though it happened to me in the past that the gifted code didn´t arrived for some reason.

Okay I see the problem. I got the confirmation email of getting the bundle but didn't get a key in the email. I'm guessing the key on the account of one of the games?
Tarhiel: That´s true, but I understood pferreira1983 was asking whether something changes in his game library.

pferreira1983: Okay I see the problem. I got the confirmation email of getting the bundle but didn't get a key in the email. I'm guessing the key on the account of one of the games?
No, you should get an email with a redeem code, as far as I know.
Try to write to a customer service, they should be able to help you.
pferreira1983: Okay I see the problem. I got the confirmation email of getting the bundle but didn't get a key in the email. I'm guessing the key on the account of one of the games?
Read the mail carefully. Look at the line "Your gift certificate [This thing here is the redeemable gift-code] contains:".
Or as I said before you can find the code in your order history...