It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Punished_Snake: I sold all my cards.
I made around 40€.
spoderman: I made around $100, but I'm down to $54 now.
Holy shit, you must have gotten tons of cards, or got into the trading business very quickly before the prices crashed to their current level (5-20 cent tops for pretty much any card, in my experience). Makes my final total of 4.69€ look like pennies. Well, I'm happy still, got a nice extra chunk off of FC3 price. Especially considering that at first I wasn't going to pay ANY attention to the whole card-thing.
Punished_Snake: I sold all my cards.
I made around 40€.
DProject:
spoderman: I made around $100, but I'm down to $54 now.
DProject: Holy shit, you must have gotten tons of cards, or got into the trading business very quickly before the prices crashed to their current level (5-20 cent tops for pretty much any card, in my experience). Makes my final total of 4.69€ look like pennies. Well, I'm happy still, got a nice extra chunk off of FC3 price. Especially considering that at first I wasn't going to pay ANY attention to the whole card-thing.
Well, I was in the beta and I made 26€ when on it.
The yes, when the Trading Cards went public, every card's price dropped down.
For example I did 2.30€ today, I sold a Bioshock Infinite Booster pack and McGuffin Course cards.
Updated :D
DProject: I haven't bothered to collect the cards at all. I just don't see the point of having a badge that does nothing. However, I have, so far, made 4.54€ with them - as soon as they appear, I sell them at what is currently the lowest price. This will all go towards my Far Cry 3 fund.

Anyone else sold their cards? How much money have you made? (I guess this is not Off-Topic? At least judging by the thread title)
LOL, there was an article on PCGamer about this last week, talking about what a waste of time the 'badges' are as they do nothing, and are just a way for Steam to make even more money from the clueless.

Like you, the guy who wrote it was also selling his cards as soon as he got them so he could use them for games.

I'm always fascinated by the gullible when it comes to 'collecting', especially as things like Steam cards are, for the most part, completely worthless. As my Dad would say, Steam saw these people coming and knew they could make a fortune out of them :)
Have:

Alan (Alan Wake)
Taken (Alan Wake)

Want::

Alice (Alan Wake)
high rated
Bloodygoodgames: I'm always fascinated by the gullible when it comes to 'collecting', especially as things like Steam cards are, for the most part, completely worthless.
A clueless gullible person waves hello to you. If collecting something entertains me, does it really matter what it is I'm collecting? I could be collecting recipes, shoes, cars, butterflies, games, badges, alcohol. So please refrain from insulting me (and the rest of the people who collect). Some do it for a hobby, others due to an obsession. Bottom line is, collecting badges entertains me, thus I set a bit of money on the side for the cards.
Yes, it was a brilliant move on Steam's part (money from nothing), and as for the users, some enjoy it because they make a bit of money selling the cards, others enjoy it because they enjoy the collecting. But I've spent ~€5 for much worst entertainment than collecting badges, so I don't complain.
Just crafted another Dungeons of Dredmor badge and I have to say the description for one background is amazing.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!
STABS FOR THE STAB WIZARDS!!!!
AXES FOR THE AXE LORDS UPON THEIR MIGHTY THRONE OF AXES!!
GLAIVES FOR THE GLAIVED ONES!
ARROWS FOR THE ARROWFIENDS WHO DWELL IN THE DARK!!!!
ORANGES FOR THE CLOCKWORK ORANGE!!!
AAAAAAAAAAGH FOR THE AAAAAAAAAAARGH GODS!!!

(this background description text continues in this fashion for some time.)
Looking for:
Really Big Sky
Temporal

Super Meat Boy
Dr Fetus
Retro Meat

Bastion
The Wilds
The Arsenal

If you have any of these, pm me & see if we can work something out....
Post edited July 20, 2013 by Rodzaju
Bloodygoodgames: I'm always fascinated by the gullible when it comes to 'collecting', especially as things like Steam cards are, for the most part, completely worthless.
JMich: A clueless gullible person waves hello to you. If collecting something entertains me, does it really matter what it is I'm collecting? I could be collecting recipes, shoes, cars, butterflies, games, badges, alcohol. So please refrain from insulting me (and the rest of the people who collect). Some do it for a hobby, others due to an obsession. Bottom line is, collecting badges entertains me, thus I set a bit of money on the side for the cards.
Yes, it was a brilliant move on Steam's part (money from nothing), and as for the users, some enjoy it because they make a bit of money selling the cards, others enjoy it because they enjoy the collecting. But I've spent ~€5 for much worst entertainment than collecting badges, so I don't complain.
They aren't worthless. some are worth about 10p atm. It's also not money for nothing. You get cards, badges, backgrounds, etc. These would have been designed by artists who probably prefer to be paid. I've no interest in collecting this stuff myself but I've made a few quid selling them so I can hardly complain. And if it makes some people happy to collect cards then good for them.

I really find it strange when people come along and shout "stop having fun everyone!".
my duplicate cards:

Gratuitous Space Battles - Order
Offspring Fling - Angry Hornet, mysterious ninja x2
Terraria - Minishark x 2

Summer -

Want:
Blocks that Matter: Alexey, big mama, slimes
bastion: shrine, distillery, windbags
super meat boy: dr. fetus, epic meat man, retro meat
offspring fling : lost offspring, hungry gator, spike cuddler, full parry
Dredmor: brax, krong, diggles,
Gratuitous space battles: empire, tribe, swarm,
Terraria: Guide, eye of cthuhulu, underworld, glowing mushroom, living wood
summer: bioshock infinite, chivalry
Post edited July 19, 2013 by mrcrispy83
[w] Kerbal (summer)

[h] Bioshock, Dead Island, Chivarly (summer)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_steam_trading_cards_topic/post122
Bumping this again.
Rodzaju: Looking for:
Summer sale
Chivalry
Skyrim

Really Big Sky
Temporal

Super Meat Boy
Dr Fetus
Retro Meat

Bastion
The Wilds
The Arsenal

If you have any of these, pm me & see if we can work something out....
i could give you the 2 missing cards for the Summer Sales, but i can't, because Steam doesn't count keys codes purchased outside Steam (even those from boxed games requiring Steam ....) , so i can't give cards right now... :(

and i just miss the Bioshock infinite card... oh well: doesn't matter ;)
Have:

Kerbel (Summer)

Want:

Reus (Summer) or
Bioshock (Summer)
I'm looking for Chivalry and Skyrim from the summer sale.

I have Tomb Raider, Prison Architect, Torchlight, Football Manager 2013 in trade.